It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trail cam picture - What is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I agree with expat! you can totally see the neck, and the 2 "front legs are really the deers rear legs.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deinonychus

If that is a pit bull then its the most terrifying canine I've ever seen in my life.

I couldn't make up my mind from the original pic. But after seeing the blown up version.. I'm even more stumped. The arms just look too weird to be human.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hm, I don't understand how people keep seeing a "hunter bent over" or a "hunter in camo" .. I TOTALLY don't see that at all.. Granted, I have no explanation to what it is but, I certainly don't see anything human about it... Besides, if you look close enough, you can see muscle definition which most definitely eliminates camo or a ghillie suit of some kind.

Whatever it is, it's pretty weird looking!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
c'mon...its obviously el chupacabra...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NATRAsleep
reply to post by xstealth

It's A Dog i think, moving away from cam swishing his tale

I agree it took me a while to see it now I see it is a dog walking or running away from the camera. I guess the tails swooshing made that blurr, still it it weird looking how it turned out.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Congratulations, you found yourself a dog picture
. Little or no doubt imo.

Edit: I guess something like an Argentine dog (dogo argentino) or a similar race.

[edit on 12/2/10 by Movhisattva]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davids333
I'm gonna go with dog as well, looks a lot like this little guy;

seizhin.blogspot.com...

as though we're standing at its 5 oclock if its head is at 12

but who knows, could be el chup.......
At first glance, I see something that is hairless. I don't know what, though. davids333.... regarding this dog photo you linked to, Who the hell shoots a dog up with steroids? That's just crazy lookin...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguyWho the hell shoots a dog up with steroids? That's just crazy lookin...

That dog has a muscular disease. The muscles overdeveloped, which gives the dog its rather odd looks.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It looks to me like a lions head with a mane, and I know that this isn't Africa and the hands look like they are cylindrical and curve in slightly. The back of it is tailless, or maybe it does with its tail to the right. But I'm pretty sure that figure doesn't look like a dog

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Strange how we are polarized .. and cant visualize what others see quadraped versus biped. To me its clearly humanoid right rear shot.
Right buttock and upper right thigh in foreground in about 120o to the rear of the body, where as the left leg (in the background) is extended forward and flexed 90o at the knee..lower left leg is lost in the grass. He is using his left leg and supporting left arm that the person is leaning on to support weight of a ruck that is packed to the level of his head. His upper body is bend forward (Flexsion of upper torso) at about 40o degrees and supporting the majority of the weight on his back. The head is lower than the extent of the ruck and is faced downward at the ground (partially lost in the shadow of the ruck). The right arm is dangling free..slightly flexed and supinated as if reaching down to touch something.
The linear object that runs the lenght of the ruck could be any number of things..old school tent (with poles and tarp) cylinder containing a fishing rod or rifle. I am unable to visualize the discription of any of the animals mentioned.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have seen bucks due this all the time. His head is down in the dirt looking for some fresh green sprouts of vegitation. You can see his hind legs at the rear left and the tail is blown up because he probably herd something like a camera clicking. Tail shoots up which is the poof at the rear of the dear. Come on people you cannot see this. No cons here people keep it moving. Small buck IMHO

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

Thanks, I had read that, re: muscle defect. I was joking about the steroids, the dog looks like a body builder that has been using roids.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat

Interesting critter cam picture. I appears to be two critters.

I think it may be a predator carrying away a captured prey animal.

It is not clear what species but the limbs on the right appear to be

off the ground.

I only see one animal, and it looks to be rather large. I have no idea what this thing is and I've seen tons of animals being a nature buff and a former hunter. Someone suggested a pit bull earlier, and let me tell you...I own 5 pit bulls and not a single one of them are this size or stature. This thing looks like it weighs about 250 pounds less than a water buffalo judging by the surroundings and the size of the trees.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
reply to post by expat2368

I agree with expat! you can totally see the neck, and the 2 "front legs are really the deers rear legs.

Then you're totally looking at it wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Misplaced baby elephant. No one said elephant yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
F'd and the S.

Not sure exactly what it is.

Maybe it was someone attempting a hoax? The only reason I say that is because I can't figure out what the "top" or "head" would be, if not. It looks like some sort of bear head. Like maybe someone was attempting to hoax a "wolfman" gag.

Anyway, here's what I see:

The desaturated portions (or gray) is the human body, stooped or bending over with their right arm stretched toward the ground. They're wearing a backpack or carry-all on their back (highlighted in blue). I have no idea what the green highlighted area is. It doesn't appear to be part of the forest.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
I have seen bucks due this all the time. His head is down in the dirt looking for some fresh green sprouts of vegitation. You can see his hind legs at the rear left and the tail is blown up because he probably herd something like a camera clicking. Tail shoots up which is the poof at the rear of the dear. Come on people you cannot see this. No cons here people keep it moving. Small buck IMHO

I don't think so. All the lol's in the world isn't going to change the weirdness of this photo. I used to be an avid hunter and I have no seen one deer in my LIFE that resembles this.

The Hindquarters are FAR TOO BIG. The front legs have way too much muscle. This would be the first buck without some form of rack on his head (no antlers). To me, you'd have to be hallucinating to think that this is a deer. I still have no idea of whether I'm hallucinating just looking at this picture.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I come to this forum for interesting theories and alternative news articles. Not Rorschach tests. This is clearly a dog. Why is this on the front page? and why does it have so many flags? There are a DOZEN crazy things that have happened in the last 48 hours that deserve more attention then this.

Sorry. I'm just frustrated with these kinds of topics popping up as often as they do.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ok here's what I see. iv just done a quick pencil overlay in photoshop, I'm no pro so appologies...

I clearly see some kind of 4 legged animal, looks like its jumping towards the camera to the right. You can make out the front legs on the right, and the rear legs on the left, and can just make out a head in the top left. Hopefully this isn't just me seeing it!!
(Im not sure how to post it on the site as an actual image so iv had to post it as a link)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's a wonderful picture of a deers ass... can't you see the tail and forelegs... the body is at an odd angle so it gives a weird effect... just a deer. Lol Uber133t, way to spread disinformation... what "weapon"? lmao.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by FocusedWolf]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join