It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trail cam picture - What is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I got it!
I knew he looked famiilar, that's the son of godzilla.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
OK, i have another less imaginative explanation.

it is a hunter who has put down his things to look for something, ....

You can clearly see his right leg, it looks thick because you can't see all of it, ... he is standing over a white cooler, hence you cannot see his left leg.
In front of his leg, and on top of the cooler he is hunching over a rolled up sleeping bag with a cord tied in the middle of it, thats why it appears to be seperated, ... the things hanging down are just straps.

Over the sleeping bag, coming out at a right degree angle pointing downwards is his right arm, it appears to be holding something, .... you can see the top of his head over this.

I hope im right cause this is driving me craaaazy.

Edit: the "sleeping bag" could also be the rear end of an animal with its legs hanging down, .... which the hunter is carving up to place inside the cooler.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I would say its a hunter, what looks funny to me are the arms, look at how they are, bent, weird. I dunno.

Prob. just a hunter, it was on a Friday afternoon.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Remind me NEVER to go hunting with you guys..

Hay hunter guy,hows it hanging?

Graowl?

what ya got there guy?

!!!!!!

NOM NOM NOM !

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Are you sure that's a trail cam pic and not a scene from one of the Predator movies?

Seems I remember a movie that has the predator out in the woods.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I sharpened it up a bit.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5b4c50b91d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well, as interesting as this picture was at first glance, I can assure you that it is a pit bull terrier.

The scale is what is confusing.

It is a dog.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I don't see a shadow
It could be anything including CGI.
One never knows these days.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

it's definitely got a shadow, that island of tall brown grass though is just in the way.

i've looked at it about a million angles as a guy in hunting gear, and it doesn't make sense. the arms are waay too small, and bend the wrong way.
that being said, if it is an animal, it's forearms are waay too small. it looks really bizarre. it's a little tall for a wild dog, but i'm pretty sure it's just some mangey wild dog.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
One thing that seems evident to me is the muscular definition in it, it looks extremely muscular and cut.

Dog like, but no dog has a tail that long and head that wide.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with dog as well, looks a lot like this little guy;

seizhin.blogspot.com...

as though we're standing at its 5 oclock if its head is at 12

but who knows, could be el chup.......

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Think I figured it out... There are two things, a deer grazing, its head is down and you can make out the eye.. the deer is facing the camera and its head and neck are what people are seeing as a man's right leg.. its back legs are what several have thought were strange looking thin arms.

The object that looks like a backpack... is nearer the camera than the deer and is blocking the view of the rump of the deer. I think it is a falling tree limb which is probably what triggered the camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/046329ad9f59.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by deinonychus
Well, as interesting as this picture was at first glance, I can assure you that it is a pit bull terrier.

The scale is what is confusing.

It is a dog.

I can't believe it got to 2 pages before anybody said that. To me it is clearly a dog. Definitely a dog.

*woof*

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Being a trail cam, it would have taken more than one photo. Therefore can you send us the before and after shots showing that whatever it is have moved away. Also , you should have a few more photo's of the object moving into frame.

Can you post them?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It's A Dog i think, moving away from cam swishing his tale

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Actually, looking at this at face value. Its looks like a one legged teddy bear with "alien grey" arms and long fingures, with a big fluffy teddy bear head....awwwww...Lets call it an "Evil Alien Care Bear".

Seriously though, it does look odd. Without any further before and after pics and different angles it could be anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It is clearly a weregoat. Their milk is highly toxic and can transform you into a fire hydrant.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.biggamehunt.net...

Big Cats have been sighted in Louisiana,not that im saying anything mind,just thought i'd add the page above to add to the speculation!

>

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Do you have the link to the camera that this pic was taken from?

Please?

www.wlf.louisiana.gov...

Above link is to more trail cam pics of cougars in Louisiana.Look familiar mabe?

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think we have a winner. It looks like a running cougar carrying something in it's mouth. That may be the only frame it's in if the cougar was running to grab something like a rabbit or groundhog or something. By the time it tripped the camera it would have time for 1 picture before it was out of the field of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join