It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trail cam picture - What is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3707c3373db4.jpg[/atsimg]

I have no clue what it is, it was taken off a deer trail camera in north Louisiana.

Full Image URL:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Bigass javelina is my guess, unless northern Louisiana has some rhino's nobody has ever seen.

triceratops maybe?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What am i not seeing?

Is it to the far right?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

I may be wrong, but I think what we are supposed to be looking at is just a hair to the right of center, in the lower half of the pic.

OP if I am wrong, please point out what are are supposed to see.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
that is indeed one strange pic. I had a good look at it and my first thoughts was a hunter with a backpack in a stalking posistion but it dosent look like it when u zoom in. Do you have the site address of the web cam? maybe theres more images there?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Edited Picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f06917c73475.jpg[/atsimg]

Semper

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah guys click on the link under the picture to see the whole picture in my first post.

It wasn't taken from a webcam, it was taken from a trail cam, motion activated and this is the only picture of it.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It looks like someone bent over messing with his boots or what have you, with one of those big backpacks that come over your head they are so big.

Or ET.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would say a guy with a backpack on bent over with a compound bow in his left hand. Just a bow hunter following game on a game trail which is most likely where you put your camera on a game trail.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks to me like a big horn running away from the camera. The front legs can be seen fairly clearly and the rump is very pronounced like a sheep. The outline of horns can be made out on the head on either side and the size would be about right too.

if not a big horn (in Louisianan) maybe an escapee...then some kind of ram...just my guess. tried to blow the pic up and clarify it a bit but it's a play of light and contrast.

The definition in the front legs is clear and it looks deer-like or goat like. Wouldn't say it looked at all like a person in any gear.

There is motion blurr in the rear so my guess is a ram running away and the light casts differently on the hind quarters as it's in mid gait.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That's Boudreaux!

He's been celebrating the SB win since Sunday....naked...in the woods.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just what I saw..

But form your own opinion of course..

Don't forget to scroll right

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm gonna let my imagination run on this one ....

I'd say, it looks like a dwarf or a small creature in some kind of mech/space suit, the pic is taken from it's right side, you can see it's huge legs, and right arm hanging down with what appears to be a claw hand, however these may just be the appearance of the suit.

it also looks like he has a beard, which is prolly a breathing device. he's slumped over either due to the package on its back, or it see's something moving in the distance.

I know it's prolly something like two turtles having sex at a weird angle, .... but a boy can dream can't he ?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hiyas !

Just blew the size of it up in paint (500/500),and to me it looks like a big cat,the picture is shot from an angle from his/her right hand side(and slightly behind).Its tail is swishing,and is on its right hand side.

Nice big cat!

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Okay...I'll bite...

It's a sasquatch...looks like a female...probably about 25 years old...married...

C'mon...it's a hunter in the woods...he's wearing leaves or something as camo...

Thanks for sharing though

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To me it looks like a hunter in winter gear with his hood up, laying down a trap or fumbling with something on the ground. But the arms look, well, weird, almost like tentacles. But that could be an optical illusion.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Obviously Tom green in the woods hunting while wearing the severed head of the 3 legged upright bipedal bear he just killed, there is a slim chance i might be off on a few details.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't know what that is.
First, it looks like it has something sticking out of the back side.
It alos looks like it has only one leg.
The fore arm look like that of a T-rex, but the upper arm looks like that of a doll, that kind that swivels in full 360 degree rotary articulation.

Still interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It honestly looks like a big cat to me, but I could also see it being a bent over hunter as other posters have mentioned.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Interesting critter cam picture. I appears to be two critters.

I think it may be a predator carrying away a captured prey animal.

It is not clear what species but the limbs on the right appear to be

off the ground.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join