It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas, TX on pace for snowiest day ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Heavy snow will continue to fall into the evening across North Texas, which is inching toward its snowiest day on record. With almost 6 inches blanketing the area and another 4 inches possible into the evening, the Dallas area could top the record for its biggest snow day ever: 7.5 inches. A winter storm warning issued this morning will last until midnight.

Link

Yep, I live in Fort Worth about 10 minutes West of Dallas and here we've already received about 8 inches of snow, and there's still more on the way...This is already the snowiest winter on record for North Texas and we're on pace to break the snowiest day on record

There are reports that north of here they might get up to a foot of snow, and I wouldn't be surprised if Fort Worth got a foot as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yep i'm a couple of miles below you.

It's pretty insane out here, got the day off from work though

Texas weather lol, always a surprise.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
just north of dallas in mckinney, we see 3 inches. more? i hadn't heard, neato. i wanna see a foot

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Just east of Dallas. Lots of snow but not hard frozen surfaces yet. It's the ice that always gets us Texans.

Looks pretty, though.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Just east of Dallas. Lots of snow but not hard frozen surfaces yet. It's the ice that always gets us Texans.

Looks pretty, though.

new topics

top topics

join