It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Police Chiefs, 150 + CEO / CFO / Execs , Hundreds of Govt. Officials resign.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not happening, not yet anyway. It's not bad enough. There are not enough entire cities on fire, the power grid is still up and running in full, and we havent turned on eachother yet and enjoyed at least one week without food and supplies and have begun killing eachother.
We get to that point.....then maybe, or they could just let nature take its course for a few weeks more.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

This is in regards to the Germans training on American soil.

If there was a form of social breakdown in our country, chances are that they would be using foreign U.N. troops to pacify the situation rather than our own military.

Hence, the reason why German troops were on American soil. There are a variety of different other nations training in several different areas around the country.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I used to live in El Paso. My step mother managed 4 apartment complexes. we lived in the nicer of the group. In our complex was a pool that i hung out at a lot (i was around 12 at the time). There were lots of chicks there with hairy legs and pits. When i asked why, i was told that their husbands were stationed there from Germany, doing training in a joint operation.

I am 38 now. Do the math...about 1985ish? That is nothing new.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

This correlates with a lot of information I have been told. A captain in the Chicago Police has told someone I know that they have been told by the Feds to expect civil unrest and possible martial law very soon for example.

If the govt is so worried about martial law then why don't they go and find out why the people are pissed. This is a govt for the people by the people? Does the US really think that It can withstand a full scale revolt of it's populous seeing that it's estimated that 1 out of every 4 Americans are armed?? How many of those in the military would fire upon citizens? How many captains would make that order?
Throwing rocks and molitoves are one thing, Pulling out the deer hunter rifle and shot guns are another story.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by js331975]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed jobs vanishing all over the place for say the last couple of years across the board? Hmmm, lots of people losing jobs in time or deep recession. I am not seeing the conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

If there was a form of social breakdown in our country, chances are that they would be using foreign U.N. troops to pacify the situation rather than our own military.

Hence, the reason why German troops were on American soil. There are a variety of different other nations training in several different areas around the country.

But the American populous would be more passive to American troops than Foreign Troops.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Foreign troops have and will always train on American soil. It is nothing new in even the slightest bit.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The German military troops story has been making its way around the Internet for at least 3 years if memory serves me, so that would put it before much of the economy woes, hence, it's a meaningless story. Just German troops here in America receiving training from the Americans.

Also, the whole Martial Law thing is getting tiresome. I wish people could get prosecuted for these kinds of stories where they name no contacts or from "sources" who wish to remain anonymous, because that just leaves the door wide open to say anything, as long as they put that clause of an anonymous source.

Lastly, I guarantee you the Chicago police chief didn't say that.

link   
oh no! the Hessians are back.

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief

Richard Pickles? did anyone notice that?

link   
It was members of Congress in a closed session in 2008 that first brought up the possibility of Martial Law in the US in response to the economic crisis. It wouldn't be a big leap if they devalue the dollar, initiate a false flag event, or a real terrorist event occurs, to see Martial Law implemented in the US. I haven't seen anything unusual in my area, but there is definitely a greater LE presence as of late.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

Most American Troops will not enforce martial law on the American people. Foreign troops will be needed... The Russians have already been asked and is to be seen whether or not they will go along with it.

The agreement is already signed in ink with Northcom and Canada.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I asked my boyfriend about the trend of 150+ CEO's/CFO's retiring, if he understood the significance (he's corporate), he said that it makes sense b/c the fiscal year has ended, so it makes sense that they'd want to retire/resign once it's all over.

He also said that it also makes sense for companies to want downsize higher paying positions and shift lower levels of the company upward.

But who knows. Don't really know so much about the 50 police chiefs all retiring around the same time. Our NYC police commissioner doesn't seem to be retiring (at least not now).

Most of these places listed sound rural to me anyway. I'd be worried if NYC, Chicago, Boston, LA, SF, Miami police chiefs all decided to retire/resign. We got waay denser populations.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hope russian military will not be used in case of peacekeeping the US. Ok, they are not rappist anymore (I saw that on TV, so that's sure...).

Why would they use canadian military while they can use a cheaper soldier : the mexican one, and today they can have plenty of haïtian who will do what you want for food for them and their families...

If they are going to use german soldier to fire on the US population, I guess they're wrong... At least german know how to maintain order when disorder is everywhere, but they're not going ot shoot the US population.

Maybe in case of false flag attack it would be interesting for US adminitration to say to Angela (Merkel) : "hey miss... Ossama just shoot your boys... are you going to let me strike this retards terrorists ?"

I guess it could be the same with other nationality, especially those who are not for war....

I hope it will not happen !

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
OK. What disturbs me a little is that I was raised just outside of Carbondale, IL and now live on the outskirts of Gaithersburg, MD. Both of which are on this list. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975

But the American populous would be more passive to American troops than Foreign Troops.

Yes, probably. But, it still doesn't change the fact that they would probably use and impartial military separate of just the national guard.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Yeah, it sounded fishy so I did a Google:

Make sure to read the quotes below the story

www.pennlive.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
scary stuff, if all the officials and police chiefs/officers that disagreed with marshal law resigned, we'ld be left with a laod of scum, who like marshal law, running things.

in an awful lot of respects, if you were an official who hated marshal law, the responsible thing to do might well be stay in office. at least then you can do something to ensure that abuses don't occur and that normal service is resumed as quickly as possible.

all the same, i don't this heralded the implementation of marshal law, i would've expected it to have happened by now if it was going to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would say your missing the obvious. These guys are securing a higher pension for there self by retiring befor they start cutting there pesions and making them smaller. They see buget cuts coming and want out befor it effects them but held out for a top postition so the amount would be higher, but soon as it was secure they ran for the hills. And by them leaving early it makes enough room for there buddy to do the same befor he runs for the hills.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Military bases are constantly hosting foreign nationals for training exercises as well as permanent stationed units. How they will be used in a crisis will be as an auxilliary unit to 'assist' the local U.S units with their activities. Or they will be sent home before or after the crisis, but do not anticipate the latter.

It would be wise to look with an inquisitive eye towards foreign military personnel. They do not look at us in the same light as our own troops do.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The sheeple are being driven to the slaughter house unaware, dazed and confused.

Read my location.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join