It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad warns Israel against any military move

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad warns Israel against any military move

www.reuters.com

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Israel should be resisted and finished off if it launched military action in the region, state broadcaster IRIB reported on Thursday.

"We have reliable information ... that the Zionist regime is after finding a way to compensate for its ridiculous defeats from the people of Gaza and Lebanon's Hezbollah," Ahmadinejad told Syria's Bashar al-Assad, referring to conflicts in 2006 and 2009.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Gaza trauma is deep in the region - made for them by Israel.

Now is time to phase two, escalation of the trauma. I think we are in very edge of new war - any minute now - when opposition is made to cripple nation inside, ships are on the place, missiles are ready... What we need is a last provocation.

- False flag "211", and then we are in WW3 - without a backdoor.

This situation has been made for years, and I see there is nothing to stop this, if China and Russia wont do any great strategical moves - and do those fast.

- In two months war is up, with these informations out now.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
War is very close at hand. I wish they could come to terms but the wounds are very deep on both sides and this will only end one way.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Im quite scared, this will definately have the whole world involved when it kicks off...

American commander to Isreali Commander
"I think a pre-emptive strike is nessaccary to eliminate our enemy"

Or just a false flag on a millitary instillation in the middle east as the pretext for a strike on iran!

la2

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I agree, all the relevant pieces are in place, China and Russia will be the surprises here, but I totally agree with the OP, all we need now is the provokation, the flame to light the fuse, and unfortunatly I think its Israel and the US who will be the first to strike.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes it is going to be on for young and old. Israel are going to show no mercy in this next conflict... I fear what it is going to turn into.

Neither side will stop until one or the other has been totally wiped out

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I also see that western media is doing best as they can to provocate opposition to rally now. News from "clashes" comes with adress informations, so if you are in Iran - just open LA times newspage, and you know where to gather...

latimesblogs.latimes.com...://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2010/02/iran-videos-from-22-bahman-emerge.htmlnd/2010/02/iran -videos-from-22-bahman-emerge.html

go to Vesal Street! ...?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'd like to slightly modify what you said, GW8UK....

Originally posted by GW8UK
Israeli commander to American Commander
"I think a pre-emptive strike is nessaccary to eliminate our enemy"

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

I agree.

I have learn that preparations for wars takes years, but when pieces are on table - decisions and history is made in seconds, and I think we are closing large puzzle maybe today, and this can be long day in world politics, and to our future...

Something what really scares me - is this news just come out from Belarus, country which are deeply involved to supply iran with S-300 systems:

Ahmadinejad warns Russia against curtailing cooperation with Iran

Moscow, February 11 (Interfax-AVN) - Russia's decision to cut back on cooperation with Iran may lead to serious consequences, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Feb. 11.

www.kyivpost.com...

Something more to think about:

China the key to controlling Iran

China’s moment has arrived. Conventional wisdom says that whichever way Russia votes at the UN Security Council, China follows. Those days are over. As we head for sanctions against Iran “within weeks, not months”, according to US Defence Secretary Robert Gates, China will choose its own path.

www.thejc.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So - Israel is up to visit Moscow... for green light?

Netanyahu to visit Russia: Kremlin

MOSCOW — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will visit Moscow next week, the Kremlin said Thursday, after Russia toughened its stance on Iran's nuclear programme. Netanyahu will hold talks with President Dmitry Medvedev on Monday, the Kremlin said in a statement, providing no further detail on the Israeli leader's programme for the Monday-Wednesday visit.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

How often do the bosses from Israel and Russia meet up in general?

Do you guys think Israel will wait another week before stopping Iran in it's tracks?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
From today haaretz: www.haaretz.com...

"We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent but we don't enrich (to this level) because we don't need it," the Iranian president said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

But the West says Tehran is not capable of turning the material into the fuel rods needed by the reactor. Instead it fears that Iran wants to enrich the uranium to make nuclear weapons.

MK Tzachi Hangebi, the chairman of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, told U.S. officials in Washington that imposing sanctions on Iran isn't Israel's only option, Israel Radio reported on Thursday.

In a telepone conversation on Wednesday, Ahmadinejad told Syria's Bashar al-Assad that Israel should be resisted and finished off if it launched military action in the region, state broadcaster IRIB reported on Thursday.

"If the Zionist regime should repeat its mistakes and initiate a military operation, then it must be resisted with full force to put an end to it once and for all," he told Syria's Bashar al-Assad.

nice video from 2008 about Israeli air strike drill against Iran

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Zmurfix]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
JANUS! So good to see you are not dead! You have been gone too long, start here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good discussions in those!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
And now all Iranian news are in blackout - 20 minutes already.

- Press TV
- FARS
- IRNA

No news coming from Iran... Scary situation indeed!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
And now all Iranian news are in blackout - 20 minutes already.

- Press TV
- FARS
- IRNA

No news coming from Iran... Scary situation indeed!

these medias are shutted down from yesterday. There are news coming from Iran but in other ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The big news of the day is massive green opposition waves in Tehran and all over Iran and in places where they weren't protesting before.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Hello my good old friend - Yep! - Long time no see... I enjoyed "peace" what we had left... But, now when situation is heating up again, I am back in my place here in ATS!

Sure looks like we are going to next phase now - "Gaza 911" is taking its next move - "From Cast Lead to Joint Lead" ... - Hope I am wrong, again

Thanks from links - lets see what kind of hell is emerging now, but what ever happens, ATS is again my place to follow... Gaza was huge experience to follow from here - Bombing Tehran and its escalation can be 10 x that!

So - I am waiting those "Ramattan Streams" to begin again...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

I was online to those news services from Finland untill 12.50 Helsinki time, then those all shut down in same minute - still down, now over 35 minutes.

I get there all the morning news without problem.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Morjesta Janus.

Ei muuta, just wanted to say it`s nice to see you here again

Keep the updates coming.

Terve,

HM

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

Thanks!

Lets keep discussions in English, but thanks, its very nice to get such warm welcome back

Its quit interresting to see how many of those "Bothers of Arms" from times of Gaza Op 24/7 are still around... And how many are gathering again here when situation is heating up in ME - We - "Information Troops"

I think time is up now for next war - and its going to be huge escalation this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join