It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought the government couldn't get any more despicable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

Now, I am not eliminating the possibility that this video could be an extremely elaborate hoax, but whether or not it is, it absolutely sickens me. I first discovered it on another (non-conspiracy) forum that I have an account on. There is a youtube video and also a (much grainer) google video. They both claim that the government is, or was involved in a massive child prostitution ring, in which underaged boys were sold to government officials as sex slaves. When a documentary exposing the ring was to be aired on the discovery channel, the government immediately forced the cable copany to cut the program, and It was never aired.

Again, please be aware that this whole concept could be a sick hoax, created by people who have an unhealthy grudge against the American government, but the reason it makes me so angry is because it seems so frighteningly plausible.

Youtube Video

www.youtube.com...

Google video

video.google.com...#

On a further note, i'm extensively surprised that neither of these videos have been taken down yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
While I agree this documentary is very troubling.

Especially in that the political machinery was brought to bear in its suppression.

However, the idea and the intimation is not new. They, and their families have been subject to these allegations for a long time.

I would rather that this was fantasy...,

Conspiracy deluxe, this one.

Although, this has been discussed before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just in case you were looking for more on the subject....

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Damn, and I thought this was completely new to this boarrd. Well shame on me for not painstakingly shearching for the other posts on this topic. I guess I'm just too lazy.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xammu

Don't sweat it. It happens. And it doesn't diminish you choice to discuss the topic from a new perspective, or with updated information, or even just new questions.

I just wanted you to see that we here at ATS have been looking at this for a while, and perhaps you might find some interesting posts on the subject from which you can create a 'new approach' to the topic.

new topics

top topics

join