It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic warfare erupts between U.S., Russia and China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For years some of our members and I have been trying to show the rest of the members the fact that Russia, and China have been waging an economic war against the U.S.

Despite the fact that there is evidence of this economic warfare for years a lot of members didn't want to believe it, claiming that China would never do this to their biggest customer, and that Russia was no such threat either.

Well, I reommend to those members that still don't believe China and Russia are waging an economic war against the U.S, and the west in general to watch the following video.

Economic warfare erupts between U.S., Russia and China

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Its not the first time, this is business as usual.

American's just don't like it when they may be on the losing side.

The Cold War was all about Economics.

America won the Cold War against Russia, because it could afford to spend

more money on Military.

This led to the demise of the USSR.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hmm, what goes around comes around, I say.

Living in America, I of course don't want to face an economic collapse. But I can't help but feel that we've had it coming all along. As our "empire" teeters on the brink of collapse, it's only natural for other powers to capitalize.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think this has anything (well maybe some) to do with 'countries' waging economic war on each other.
I believe it has more to do with the 'elite' waging war on the rest of civilization.

new topics

top topics

join