It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Boss N Blizzard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello all this is my first thread on BTS. So my boss made it into work today and he has succeeded in calling all his employees yelling at them because they didn't show up. My girlfriend is 8 months pregnant and we both work there on the same shift. We also live the farthest away. He said if he made it in everyone can make it in. Its an animal hospital for Christ sake. No animals are there currently to take care of. Hes viewing money above all else. Is it me or does he have no respect for his employees and customers safety?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by kenny71]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
He's insecure and has something to prove.
To himself.

Regards from a guy who just got tomorrow off too

Good health to you both/all.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The guy sounds like a jerk. Putting money in front of the safety of his own employees... I've had bosses that cared more about the almighty dollar than they do about those who earn them that cash...

If the weather is so bad, I can't imagine you guys will be having that many customers.... Just try to ignore it.

Some bosses, like to be hard asses and prefer yelling over being decent... Hopefully this was a one time thing...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
Hello all this is my first thread on BTS. So my boss made it into work today and he has succeeded in calling all his employees yelling at them because they didn't show up. My girlfriend is 8 months pregnant and we both work there on the same shift. We also live the farthest away. He said if he made it in everyone can make it in. Its an animal hospital for Christ sake. No animals are there currently to take care of. Hes viewing money above all else. Is it me or does he have no respect for his employees and customers safety?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by kenny71]

Better to point out to him all the money he is saving by the fact that you didn't show up..especially since there will be a lack of reason for anyone to be there.
:shk:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sounds like major insecurity.

This doesn't make it right, but I have had bosses like this. I couldn't make this guy happy. Sometimes I would clean my arse off and hear nothing, not do anything and get praised. My coworker pointed something out. This is his business where he supports his family. When he comes in and not sees any business, he gets scared and starts attacking.

Business owners are already nervous. It is hard times. and tones of snow is not going to help.

I think what he is really saying is that: I am worried that if my employees can't come in, my customers can't either. How am I going to make a living? How am I going to pay the bills?

My doctors offices are even slowing up. I can imagine the animal business must be hurting.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by nixie_nox]

top topics

join