It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Naked Body Scanner Images Of Film Star Printed, Circulated By Airport Staff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Exposed: Naked Body Scanner Images Of Film Star Printed, Circulated By Airport Staff

www.blacklistednews.com

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan isn't intimidated by the full body-scan machines that have been recently installed at London's airports - in fact, he's been signing off printouts of his X-rays.

Khan, appearing on 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' - one of British television's most popular weekend shows - revealed he's been turning the controversial security machines into a public relations opportunity at London's Heathrow airport.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
in.news.yahoo.com

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, here it is as many people stated earlier these x-rays pr images or whatever you can call them can get into wrong hands and can be circulated for "recreational" purposes. Seems the assumption was spot on.

This is only the case of a male actor and he didn't mind it, but what about females and kids? How many people have already passed through them and is there any guarantee of safety of their images?

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I really don't like the idea of these naked body scanners. To me it's a complete breach of privacy, and this is a case where it's gone to far.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Woops I just found this story has already been posted on ATS. Please close the thread Mods.

Here is the link to the thread already running www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join