It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khamenei: Iran Set to Deliver 'Punch' to Stun West on Anniversary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I think they'll announce they've completed a nuclear weapon or test one.
Tomorrow could be a whole new world.

I'm thinking this plus the test site being the Israeli capital, with corresponding rocket and missile attacks across Israel from Lebanon and Syria.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Certainly going to be interesting tomorrow.....and I have the day off

I also think tomorrow is going to be the last chance the CIA/MI6/Mossad/etc is going to get to start some revolutionary action going. They couldn't manage it after the elections, so this is the next best chance. I'm expecting quite a bit of civil disturbance tomorrow.

I also wouldn't put it past Israel to launch an attack tomorrow either.

Gonna be interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It could even be a fake report to make people scared than all of a sudden a false flag ops happens. Than we are like, We told you that they were going to do something. I think we just want them to do something so that the US an Isreal have a reason to go into Iran....

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Dobbstown]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Attack Isreal.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Someone mentioned the Iranian Herbal cancer treatment pages back,What if the Iranians had created a cure for cancer(maybe the herbal thing was a diversion).
If that was released to the world freely,it would be a metaphorical "nuke/punch" upon the global stock markets and political machines,what with big pharma holding such high stakes in the game,a free cancer cure would change the power structure of the world IMO.

Something like that would be a real peach wouldn't it?
I suppose I will have to keep dreaming though.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He was refering to the display of national unity that will happen during these celebrations. Not everything is about bombs, war and nukes.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is this it???!!?

An electric car? I really hope so, hilarious to think all that posturing was actually about Iran going "green"

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Micky123
Is this it???!!?

An electric car? I really hope so, hilarious to think all that posturing was actually about Iran going "green"

www.presstv.ir...

Wow, I guess the little creep really punched the West in the nose this time, eh?

Please, this guy is a joke. It won't be long before his own people drag him into the streets and hang him.

I can only hope its on Pay-per-view

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Avamarguy]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maybe he meant fruit punch...

It IS a national celebration afterall!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well its now the 11th in Iran and NOTHING!! I guess this is more hot air as usual.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it at all!!!

I dont know why folks on here expect some huge big announcement, or military strike, or nuke test. This is IRAN afterall...their leaders are always saying stupid crazy stuff.

Remember the herbal AIDS cure a few years ago? That was suppose to be some "blow to western medicine".

These folks are delusional.

Originally posted by Micky123
Is this it???!!?

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020102

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well its now the 11th in Iran and NOTHING!! I guess this is more hot air as usual.

Right but it is the 11th in Iran and actually 04.00... it means they are sleeping.
When it's the Independance day in the US or 14 Juillet in France we don't have speech at 4.00 in the morning...
Just wait 10.00 in their country, not 10.00 in yours, except if you live next to Iran...

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Apparently it is an electric car.

Meanwhile... There are some strange things going on with the personnel in charge of handling and maintaining 2,000 U.S. nuclear warheads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry in advance if this has been posted already...

www.kmox.com...

WASHINGTON (KMOX Radio) -- A warning earlier this week from Iran's supreme ruler that his country will deliver a "punch" February 11th that will "stun" the West is being taken seriously at the highest levels of the U-S government, according to Missouri's two Senators.

Democratic Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill described the concern about Iran today in Washington as a matter of "almost hyper focus."

"I know the military is monitoring it carefully. I know the intelligence community is monitoring it carefully. I can't share many of the details of that. But I will say that I think our government is very, very, very concerned."

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I think they'll announce they've completed a nuclear weapon or test one.
Tomorrow could be a whole new world.

I'm thinking this plus the test site being the Israeli capital, with corresponding rocket and missile attacks across Israel from Lebanon and Syria.

Never going to happen, why would Iran or any nation for that matter nuke the capital of Israel which just so happens to be one of them, if not the holiest city to the big 3 religions? If Iran did that, they'd be wiped off the face of the earth in weeks if not days, even Muslims would turn on them...it would be beyond stupid. Only a group with no moral compass or real goals could ever carry out such an act.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The eleventh is passed, what was supposed to happen? Maybe there is something that'sgoing to happen, or something happened and isn't entirely evident yet. Whatever it is, only a fool would trust those Iranians, or anyone who follows Islam in the first place. Or, Christianity for that matter. The Abrahamics are just plain insane.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Agree with you in principle, but the capital of Israel isn't Jerusalem, no matter how much they want it to be. It is in fact Tel Aviv.

Looking at the reports of the US military tying itself in knots, only to then find out that the Iranians are going "green" is funny.

Maybe that was the "punch"? Get the US all tingley about the possibility of another beautiful war, only to find out that the Iranians big secret was a green car.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmm.are the Iranians saying their electric car is the "punch",or is that just being assumed?

They did release details of an earlier electric car back in 2009:

www.presstv.ir...

So it was hardly a secret that they were working on them...So much for the punch...
Unless of course they have found a way to produce/sell them for $100 each.In that case it could be a huge punch to other car manufacturers,but not just the western ones.Highly unl;ikeley though.

I agree with Stu,that the Iranians were probably just trying to wind up the US/UK with this talk of a punch.

I am pretty gutted that my earlier theory has not turned out to be the "punch" though:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really wanted a set of "they live" specs...Oh well.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Avamarguy

Yes, and Blair, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Brown etc etc are all brilliant leaders who tell nothing but the truth and haven't caused any problems in the world.

I'm reserving judgement on Obama for now...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join