It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS - 130 Fuel tank with UFOS (Crazy A Must SEE)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

All you do is present a solution in search of a problem. You are a skeptic...& you say you are on side with the ice theory..(which one is that??)...You dissed the "tether" as a near field event on another thread...

My problem with all this 'paper work' proof being done... as to why this ice theory is so...all the drawings...all the talk, is...that's all it is, talk.... as none of you actually DO the so called scientific duplication you blab on about.

These solutions to superficially puzzling space images are based on traditional research techniques such as interviewing witnesses -- and reporting their comments accurately -- and understanding the operational context and illumination conditions, as well as the operating characteristics of the equipment (and not fantasizing about secret UV cameras and such).

Try it some time.

Spaceflight operations folks are on constant lookout for unusual visual phenomena both for scientific reasons and for what could be learned about spacecraft functions (and malfunctions). They very easily filter out the 'ordinary' blips and dots and camera artifacts, unlike others on these threads.

It's important -- it can be critical to crew survival -- to recognize the truly unusual outside. The Columbia disaster is a good example of a potential visual cue that was missed, or erroneously ignored.

Standing in the WAY of adequate 'noise suppression' (such as by refusing to provide context or even time/date of posted videos) makes some people hereabouts part of the problem, not part of the solution.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I have posted part 2 Of ufos in space Original Nasa footage this time. I was having major problems trying to get this video on And trying to convert Real player files Its a nightmare Cheers Anyway.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Can Anyone find the Original footage from Nasa Or has Nasa Cut theses parts out of there original if you cant find it on there site why have they Cut it OUT if its just ice whats the |Big Deal.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

No big deal. Here's your ice.
spacearium.com...

Look for:
"HANDHELD CAMERA VIDEO OF ET AFTER SEPARATION"

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Like I said its not there if you can find it post it hear Mr ICE. and I will say no more about it.cheers.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

It's there. Since you seem to need more help finding it try using this URL.
tinyurl.com/ybryb8z

[edit on 2/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool Still does not Give Any reason For the objects moving in the opsit Direction And Nasa SAYs Nothing About the objects Do They. you have no answer to that. or do you need help. and he logs off thats about right.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

The ice is not moving in the opposite direction. It is in a higher orbit so it is moving slower than the external tank, the tank passes it.

Why should it be mentioned? It's ice. It shows up in every external tank video. They don't care about it. It poses no danger to the shuttle.

Oh, he logs off. That's about right.

BTW, what happened to this?

Like I said its not there if you can find it post it hear Mr ICE. and I will say no more about it.cheers.

I found it. I posted it. You said more.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
I know you will fail to demonstrate this on any video you make, but must try & then I will post the opinions of 2 NASA scientists who have written me about this ...

REAL 'NASA scientists' who know what they are talking about and agree with you? Those would be quotations I'd love to see published. It would mark a real 'first' in the claims we've seen from you all these years. Please, show us. No preconditions, no bargaining. Show us the evidence you are covering up.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OOO# hes back on That does not make sense mate its very close to the tank almost hit it I would say its about the same size as the tank length wize the second object is below the tank am i right there. breaking it down dude. How big is that Tank.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Still have more to say even though you said you wouldn't?

How do you know how close the ice was to the tank? How do you know how large it is?

The tank is 154 feet long, btw. That we do know.

I don't see anything pass behind the tank, can you provide a time mark?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well considering Its very close to the tank your saying its about 154 feet so the object must be around 100 feet in size or close to that you only need to look at the video to see its under the tank the second object I have a close up of it. when its close to the tip of the tank.

I find it hard to belive a hundred foot bit of ice broke away from the shuttel or tank in one piece. dont think so bud

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Again, how do you know how close the ice is to the tank?

Again, I don't see anything pass behind the tank. How can you tell any of the ice is beyond the tank unless it passes behind it?

Unless you can answer these questions with anything other than "I can tell", you have nothing to base your statements on. As has been seen in other videos of the external tank and described by the astronauts on the shuttle, this is ice. It is not close to the tank. It is between the tank and the shuttle.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well considering its hard to tell if its under or above its close to it for that im sure Even if its 60 feet in size thats a big piece of ice mate How big do you think it is considering it broke away at the same time.

Anyone else here want to give there view on how big this object is?
so you dont want to say how big it is then mmm or you going to sign off again.
As for the astronauts there totaly brainwashed mate. they dont know what day iit is never mind anything else.
Hello earth calling PHage come in phage.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri

Anyone else here want to give there view on how big this object is?

Well, NASA didn't seem to be concerned about it, and I can assure they would have been VERY concerned if this really was an unknown, large object. Even a tiny flake of paint can penetrate a craft in space and cause a disaster.

And a small ice particle can appear big if it's close enough to the camera. It is all about distance and perspective. Just take a look at this photo taken at the Kennedy Space Centre at Cape Canaveral.

This image is NOT photoshopped. Do you believe that the man's head really is much, much bigger than the space shuttle?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c137bc88b47c.jpg[/atsimg]

More fun forced perspective photos here:
www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

[edit on 25/2/10 by ziggystar60]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Broke away at the same time as what? How do you know when the ice broke away?

Since the ice forms on the nozzles of the main engines that might be a good place to start with an estimate for the size of the ice sheets.

The full length of the entire engine (including the nozzle) is 14 feet long so if the ice formed came from the length of the engine it couldn't be any larger than that.

But because of the way the nozzle is built and the appearance of the ice it is more likely that the ice peels off from around the nozzle. At its widest point the nozzle is 7.5 feet in diameter, this would mean that the longest that the ice sliver could be is about 23 feet.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So your saying its about 23 feet about the size of a double decor bus broke away from the engine in one piece Now that does not make sense at all does it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

No.
I did not say its the size of a bus. As long as a bus does not mean the same thing as the size of a bus. The ice is narrow, and thin. A bus is wide and deep.

I said 23 feet at the longest. I don't know how long it actually is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join