It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lionel Mark William Spratt pleads guilty to servo sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Lionel Mark William Spratt pleads guilty to servo sex

www.news.com.au

A MAN caught having sex at a Northern Territory petrol bowser was asleep until his "friend" was already sitting on top of him, a court has heard.

The attendant called the police, who arrived and asked the couple to stop.

They did not, and Spratt was not arrested until 27 minutes later.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I had to post this here after i stopped rolling on the floor having a good laugh.

Old mate was on a bit of a bender at a national park,and friend with "obvious benefits",drove to the nearest petrol station for fuel.

What really cracked me up was that the police was decent enough to wait 27 more minutes after they rocked up so the couple could finish their thang.

Thumbs up to the NT police,ya pervs !

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why were the woman charges withdrawn?
It simply doesn't sound right that the man - who was asleep when the woman started having sex with him - is the one paying all the broken plates.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Those police are awesome!!

Now something is disturbing. If she was on top of him, and the attendant could see her moving and hear her moaning.........

Why did they drop the charges against her and pursue him????

If this were reversed, everyone would be crying sexism and possibly even rape?!?!?!?

She stopped the car, got out, mounted a sleeping man, obviously there was no consent, then she continued to draw attention to herself, and then the police come and arrest the poor fellow??

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yea,its just one of those things isn't it? If it happens to a man whilst he's asleep,its surprise sex!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
Yea,its just one of those things isn't it? If it happens to a man whilst he's asleep,its surprise sex!

You know girls can rape you lol, I have friends who were too drunk fell a sleep and got raped by girls .. The thing is, only girls cry about rape, men don't and that really pisses me off. From what I know if your d.i.c.k isn't enlarged, the girl can rip your d.i.c.k and it will hurt for weeks.

Lots of things happen in NZ for a country with 4 million population hahahhaha.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Perhaps why I've heard NZ called the land where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

Don't have that problem with farm animals in the States because people are too lazy here and they'd have to walk too far to give their "girl" a kiss afterwards.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter

You know girls can rape you lol, I have friends who were too drunk fell a sleep and got raped by girls .. The thing is, only girls cry about rape, men don't and that really pisses me off. From what I know if your d.i.c.k isn't enlarged, the girl can rip your d.i.c.k and it will hurt for weeks.

Northern Territory isnt in NZ

I've never understood the 'I got raped while I was asleep' thing- but then I'm a light sleeper

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Cop: Ma'am, Sir, Please stop.

Guy: just a minute,

Cop: Please stop now.

Guy: Just a minute.

2nd Cop: (gets dashboard recorder)

top topics

join