It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Response Protocol for Chronic Fluoride Poisoning/Fluoride Allergic Reaction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
If only a fraction of these claims about the problems with water fluoridation are true then why are there not multiple class action law suits against these local municipalities?

Because the claims about flouride in water are not true, just conspiracy theory nonsense.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thats sick! is that a fact??? sodium fluoride is used when prcessing aluminum? is that true?
I came across a website last year, abuot fluoride, and not very much info out thier, wether or not it is absorbed or not by the human body. Welli found a webiste..an independent study showed, fluoride is easily absorbed by the human body, via skin, and gums. Internally when digested, it is readily abosrbed through your intestines..anything abosrbed through yuor intenstines so i learned is immedialty absorbed into the bloodstream.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You drink tea?Green tea?Healthy isn't it?

www.poisonfluoride.com...

That's nice to know,eh?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So what is the main concern for Fluoride here?

Is there some sort of conspiracy on why we are (on our own accord) oblidged to use fluroide products or drink water containing it???

Just want to clear that up.

D.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thank you sooooo much for those links! You know I searched up and down for a fluoride MSDS and couldn't find it! I have saved most links for future references, it's crazy how many people think this was "debunked" and that fluoride is valuable to our health, why?? because the dentists said so! But not ONCE do they mention hey, you know this may cause osteoporosis, fluorosis and it it settles in your joints.

The worst part about fluoride though, in my opinion, is these stupid parents who buy bottled water for their kids with fluoride! What are the future generations gonna be like?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

The only way flourides are removed from the body is with iodine...
...without adaquate iodine in the diet flourides will accumulate.

A good alternative for flouride loaded toothpastes is Sodium Bicarbonate...
...it cleans and alkalizes and reduces fungus and bacteria.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

And Alzheimers.
It's why I stopped drinking tea a few weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It occurs to me that the phrase, "Don't drink the water!" was, from the beginning, an 'inside' joke; while we were smugly laughing at third world countries, they were smugly laughing at us.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
You drink tea?Green tea?Healthy isn't it?

www.poisonfluoride.com...

That's nice to know,eh?

Thankyou for your time and patience and thankyou for this link it has come in use for many reason/purpose's. Thankyou again and take care.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My mother suffer's from thyroid disorder's and only in the last 5 year's. This is mainly the reason I am trying so very hard to provide information on the subject. I will always find a way, I will always make a stand, I will always fight for justice. I know something strange has been going on in our water for year's, whether it be the taste, the texture, the way water present's itself. It may not be very noticble to some though I do like to analyise a lot of things that change especially water.

This year alone with having cold water and publishing on website's the many reason's people have been told for year's over and over that when the water has been served from super cooled temperature because the pipes outside are very cold the bubble's in a clear glass of water are mainly oxygen bubble's and other additive's so why is it this year alone since January it is not only cold water but also luke warm/ hot water the same appearance with the bubble's that rise to the top.

Is that also a link maybe to it possibly being Sodium Fluoride rising to the top in bubble's also because since the early 1940's Sodium Fluoride has been increased in quantity parts per million over the year's that one can acquire a taste for natural water to that, that it is being installed by small water treatment plants?

I ask you what do you make of this strange phenomena?

[edit on 9-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So when I live in NYC I always noticed the white bubbles that eventually fade away, but you also notice the smell, chlorine. I was never too sure what that was and I'm sure it has to do with all the additives, which I read can include things like anti-depressants!

Thyroid problems can also come from fluoride:

www.fluoridealert.org...

And fluoride also clogs the pineal gland which would disconnect us from "out there" (hehe)

I also once found a website that statistically shown how much fluoride effected the populations health before and after it was added to the water supply...I'm gonna try and find it!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is also interesting!

Good news though. Frequent exposure to outdoor sunshine, 20 minutes or so at a time, will help stimulate a fluoride calcified pineal gland. Just make sure you take off your hat. This is more important than most realize, because the pineal gland affects so much other enzyme and endocrine activity, including melatonin production.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

And Alzheimers.
It's why I stopped drinking tea a few weeks ago.

Must have worked, you can still remember having done it.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I never heard of iodine to cleans fluoride from the body! do you mean the iodine you find in the band aid section of stores? what is the average/maximum dosage? i always thuoght iodine was toxic to ingest...? am i wrong? I work in retail, and have read iodine bottles. They all say, warning this product is known to the satte of california to casue birth defects.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I found this, it aids in the removal or fluoride through urine:

www.nature.com...

Results: Tamarind intake led to significant increase (P

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Devino
If only a fraction of these claims about the problems with water fluoridation are true then why are there not multiple class action law suits against these local municipalities?

Because the claims about flouride in water are not true, just conspiracy theory nonsense.

dereks, If it isnt 9/11 threads, or anything that mentions Israel, its now any thread that dares to question governments right to do with us as they wish. I cannot for the life of me understand why you have not been banned from ATS. Your attempts at trolling, disrupting and angering fellow members is now becoming annoying and realy very easy to identify.

Surely any poster who disagrees for the sake of disagreeing, without any evidence to back up their attack, because thats what it is, has to at some stage be removed from this site.

I am not afraid of debate on any subject, nor to learn from any poster, but camon mods, enough is enough !

Respects

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here is a link IF your willing to find out IF YOU have pesticide in YOUR drinking water. I'm currently going to place one on order and a few other test kits and find out what's really in OUR drinking water. Here's a link below:

www.yourwaytowellness.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have had a good read on this website and it has also stated that Fluroide has been used in counries suchas USA and Canada and other countries.

Fluoride used in our AIR, what this sounds insane.

Natural background concentrations are of the order of 0.5 ng/m3. If anthropogenic emissions are included, worldwide background concentrations are of the order of 3 ng/m3. In the Netherlands, concentrations in areas without sources are 30–40 ng/m3, rising to 70 ng/m3 in areas with many sources (2). In a survey of fluoride in the air of some communities in the USA and Canada, concentrations were in the range 0.02–2.0 µg/m3 (6). In some provinces of China, fluoride concentrations in indoor air ranged from 16 to 46 µg/m3 owing to the indoor combustion of high-fluoride coal for cooking and for drying and curing food (7).

Here's the link below:

www.freedrinkingwater.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Water

Traces of fluorides are present in many waters; higher concentrations are often associated with underground sources. In seawater, a total fluoride concentration of 1.3 mg/litre has been reported (2). In areas rich in fluoride-containing minerals, well-waters may contain up to about 10 mg of fluoride per litre. The highest natural level reported is 2800 mg/litre. In groundwater, fluoride concentrations vary with the type of rock the water flows through but do not usually exceed 10 mg/litre (3). In the Rhine in the Netherlands, levels are below 0.2 mg/litre. In the Meuse, concentrations fluctuate (0.2–1.3 mg/litre) as a result of industrial processes (2).

The same link below as my last comment. There is definately a lot of interesting information on this website so it is definately worth a look and read.

www.freedrinkingwater.com...

Fluorides may also enter a river as a result of industrial discharges (2).

They are quoting the comment above to the possibility of MAY. Therefore there is no denying here that it is possible that industrial companies MAY dump discharges of toxic chemical's into OUR drinking water supplies and yet the industrial's see no problem of this because THEY get paid a large sum of cash to their pocket's and keep a lid on it.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If enough of you protest fluoride toothpaste and bottled waters then we they will have to listen and stop giving it to us.

So start supporting non-flouridated toothpaste and waters today.

That's the only way that they will listen, just like they then had to listen to the demand for pro-organic and not GMO food!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join