It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - More proof of her crookedness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There is NO one who enters the position of president of the United States who is familiar with all world policies. They are in training before they enter office and remain in training throughout their entire service. It is one of the most difficult jobs you could possibly imagine because the eyes of the entire world are focused on every decision a leader makes and it is impossible to make decisions everyone will agree upon.

When it was seen that Sarah Palin didn't flinch by the attacks on her then her opponents set their eyes on her children and this was an underhanded and callous attempt to break her spirit in my opinion.

Why are so many afraid of Sarah Palin? It's quite simple. They're afraid of her energetic spirit, her common sense approach, her determination to stand up against the 'good old boys' in power who have misused our taxes and who have ruled and made decisions to benefit themselves and their own party and not for the people of this nation.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
People just don't learn their lesson.

Sarah Palin: No to GOP, Yes to China (and Cash)

Sarah Palin has accepted an invitation to give the keynote address in China later this month to a Hong Kong brokerage firm--a group that has come up with serious cash to have Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Alan Greenspan speak in the past.Gov-Palin-2006_web

A group with less cash, but more domestic political clout--National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW)--was disappointed to learn that Palin would not speak at their conference next week in Orlando.

Media shut out from Palin's Hong Kong speech

I actually feel bad for Palin you know, just like Barack, she's in way over her head.

Obama visited New Orleans in October 2009 to see how they were recovering after Hurricane Katrina. New Orleans was a man made disaster__Mississippi was the result of a natural disaster. He didn't visit my home state of Mississippi where Katrina hit the hardest. I live just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and I can tell you first hand it looked like an atomic bomb leveled our coastline for miles and miles.

By Obama slighting Mississippi it has angered more people than you can imagine.

Hurricane Katrina Photos, Videos and Other Information ...
Browse through collections of photos and videos of the effects of Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.
www.photosfromkatrina.com

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Lois]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lois

Completely idiotic post.

I'm not scared of her spirit... not even close.

I'm scared of her relentless quest to empower big business.

I'm also tired of her lies.

Tired of her faux populism.

Tired of her ignorance.

Tired of her pretending ignorance makes her more of an average American.

Tired of her meddling husband with his anti-American bleiefs.

Tired of her hypocritical moral compass.

I'm certainly not going to let, to the best of my ability, any nutter that embraces the horrible nonsensical and probably dangerous group known as the tea baggers become President.

Demographically though, you make sense.

A conservative female WOULD like Palin.

Are you also from the south?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lois

Yeah, you are from the south. Big surprise.

I'm also not surprised that you're self-obsessed.

These are all traits of a Palin groupie.

And btw., like MOST Palin supporters you don't know the facts, but that doesn't stop you from acting on your ignorance.

Obama visits Mississippi:

www.wapt.com...

Maybe ya'll are angry cause he didn't visit all the nutty Palin supporters personally? That's not what Presidents do.

Has Palin visited you?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

You WOULD believe that, but you'd be wrong.

Like most Palin supporters you're operating on FAITH, not FACTS.

Follow that link, read the EMAILS and learn something.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Actually, you're wrong:

www.commerce.state.ak.us...

But even if you say that OK, Alaska taxes less than most places (though not for long), she still used government money, which belongs to the STATE, not her personally, to do things for herself, like fly her kids around ('I just need a reason') and hook up her taning bed (which cost 3K).

I can't believe that conservatives that REGULARLY complain about money spent on the poor and on education suddenly think it's WONDERFUL for Palin to SPEND State money on her own personal whims.

This REALLY shows you how deluded conservatives are.

Pork is GRAND as long as I get a bite.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I'm not sure you could find an Obama thread that didn't use words like Obamamania.

Is this thread about to experience some of ATS' famous selective right-wing "moderation"?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
And GUESS WHAT>

Palin was just busted with a Palm Prompter.

I can't wait until she tries to pull that with a foreign dignitary.

rawstory.com...

And this was used with the most receptive group, the TEA BAGGERS.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I forgot to add... during her palm prompter speech, she mocked Obama for using a tele-prompter....

let that sink in...

this is what people are scared of.... her unwavering ability to lie through her teeth.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A much better palm prompter link:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I don't care that Palin uses her hand for crib notes, but I have yet to see any right winger, criticize Palin for the use of her hand to keep her topics at.........ahem, hand. It's hypocrisy at it's finest. Never mind all Presidents using teleprompters, but to those on the right, it seems Obama is the first to use one.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by Lois

And btw., like MOST Palin supporters you don't know the facts, but that doesn't stop you from acting on your ignorance.

www.wapt.com...

Maybe ya'll are angry cause he didn't visit all the nutty Palin supporters personally? That's not what Presidents do.

Has Palin visited you?

I'm not surprised you spew a personal attack on me because I'm a 'southerner' because the media and movies has done the same thing about people from the south. Furthermore you don't know me personally to make the statement I'm self obsessed which is yet another personal attack on my character. From what I see of your response to other people's post you should be banned from ATS.

If you can't respond in a civil manner to the people on ATS then I hope all those you have persoanly attacked verbally like myself will ignore you completely.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Lois

www.wapt.com...

Has Palin visited you?

On the link you posted ( Obama visits Mississippi:

www.wapt.com...) did you notice it was POSTED: 9:11 am CST February 29, 2008 and what city? He wasn't on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. He was in Jackson, Ms. which is in the center of our state.

The following link shows his lack of care about Mississippi

www.wlox.com...

You asked "Has Palin visited you?" She is not president, however she would have not slighted us like Obama.

Hear what Mayor Ray Nagin of New Orleans, La. said about his city. If Obama was concerned about the rebuilding of ALL cities then he would have came to the Mississippi Gulf Coast after leaving New Orleans.

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Lois

You don't know what I know which makes your statement that I'm acting on my ignorance totally false. Then you spout the comment "Maybe ya'll are angry cause he didn't visit all the nutty Palin supporters personally? That's not what Presidents do"....It has NOTHING to do with Palin supporters. It has EVERYTHING to do with meeting with ALL people and city officials TO DISCUSS THE REBUILDING PROCESS that Katrina left catastrophic damage, loss of jobs and loss of everything people owned.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Lois

Completely idiotic post.

I'm not scared of her spirit... not even close.

A conservative female WOULD like Palin.

Are you also from the south?

1) My post is NOT idiotic.
2) I never said YOU were afraid of her spirit. In more detail_ she is charismatic and her high energy spirit is one thing that many are drawn to because they are seeking someone to take on the 'good old boys' in Washington and this is a thorn in the side to her opponents.
3) You said a conservative female WOULD like Palin, however you failed to mention whether a conservative MALE would like Palin. The truth is that tons of conservative males like Palin as well so this has nothing to do with gender.
$) Yes I'm from the south and I'm proud of my state. We have endlessly been portrayed in a negative light by the media and movies. The 'snow birds' come here often during the winter and absolutely love our southern hospitality.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If Americans don't learn to come together soon this nation is going to be in a massive amount of trouble.

12 Huge Problems That Americans Need To Work Together On....

thisistheendoftheworldasweknowit.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join