It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why some threads allowed and others arent when they are regarding the same topic/subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
like many others, i have posted a thread that i felt relevant here at ats, only to have it closed and deleted

like many others the thread i attempted to post, was very similar to others that have been allowed to stay up, possibly even more relevant that some that have been allowed to stay up

so i posted a thread the other day about a bill coming up in ny that will legalize medical marijuana and a poll that shows 70 percent of new yorkers support it

that thread is closed and deleted, i sent a "complaint" not complaining but simply asking questions and asking for a reconsider or review of the situation, have had no reply

so i checked the forum, i see several other threads that were not much different from the one that was deleted

all one has to do is browse this first page to see that there are several threads where similar topics are up and running

including one whose subject is new jersey and their new law allowing medical use

so thats the topic of this thread

ats's biased enforcement of the policy

this isnt a thread to question them or get them to change their policies

this is simply a thread about the conspiracy involving the drug topic and ats and what are some of the things that may influence ats to enforce rules in the way that they are

is this truly an alternative substances topic board, or is this just another attempt to spread dis-info through the internet

so what do you think fellow ats'ers is ats biased or unbiased? and why?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the one thing id like to say, is if you read the actual post, this has nothing to do with ats rules and policies, so a quote from that will do no good

we all know the rules, now we should discuss how they are enforced

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Probably so that there is not 500 threads on the same topic. Just post in an existing thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Probably so that there is not 500 threads on the same topic. Just post in an existing thread.

i should have been more clear, just because they are similar topics, dont mean they should be discussed in the same conversation

for example, i wouldnt discuss ny state law in the same convo as nj state law

yet one is allowed, the other isnt

thats biased enforcement

but i do fully agree with you we should not have 500 threads with the same thing

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I misunderstood from your title: "why some threads allowed and others arent when they are regarding the same topic/subject"

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Please review our Policy for this Forum.

If you see any threads that Violate the Policy, you may alert them.

For any objection to the Policy you may use the "ATS Issues" Thread.

Closed.

top topics

join