It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS should make a family board game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
After i read a post about the new monopoly board game, i was thinking the ATS team should make one as well.

Here are some of my ideas.

OBJECT OF THE GAME:

3 dice , Two 6 sided standard dice , One ATS stamped dice. Conspiracy and Cover-up.
Each player starts off with their high tech Winnebago parked at home in the suburbs, taking in turns rolling the dice and moving their Winnebago to the appropriate number of spaces rolled. If you roll Conspiracy or cover-up you pick the corresponding card.
You have the option to buy areas of the board after your turn and before you hand the dice to the next player. You can purchase radio antennas, microwave dishes to place on purchased areas, if another player lands on your area where an antenna or dish is placed. That player pays you a connection fee,
Attraction properties and properties for sale: UFO family fun Park, Big Foot Forest reserve, Spooky Horror House’s, secret military bases, Underground bunkers, ancient dig sites, Each player pays you an entrance fee every time they land on your property.
You receive $ if you land on an ATM
You receive your income $ each time you pass your home

Winning the game? I’m still working on that

Conspiracy and cover-up cards, a small list quickly complied.

: You suspect the mobile ice cream van’s music is sending electronic mind control waves to the unsuspecting populace. Advance to the nearest safe house.

: You are convinced a grey is living in your garden shed. Advance 3 spaces

: You believe the 6pm mainstream news. Go back 2 spaces

: Federal law enforcement agents barge into your home causing damage. You Pay
$ for repairs.

: Your ATS account has been hacked and is now being used for trolling. Go back 3
spaces for not having efficient antivirus protection.

: Lorraine warren is called to your house after you summoned a bad spirit through a Ouija board. You flee in terror go back 4 spaces.

: A black hole appears in your backyard, sucking in the neighbour’s cat. You pay the person on your left $ in damages.

: A satellite lands on your house. NASA has you arrested for obtaining stolen property. You miss a turn

: You suspect the person sitting opposite you has reptilian eyes. They pay you $ in hush money

: Town council fines you $ for not having appropriate permits for your high tech Winnebago

: Your home made weather machine backfires; a rain cloud is permanently over your head. Roll the dice if you roll 1,2,3 Farmers pay you $ for your time. If you roll 4,5,6 neighbours sue you for flood damage, pay each player $

: You’re obsessed with movie ET, stand up and demonstrate your interpretation of ET. Move ahead 1 space

This could be the funest game ever

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A high tech Winnie?

Watch out for the white vans ...

Too funny..
OK got my plates..who's gonna give me the motorhome?
Anybody????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7195df328f2f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I could see making one similar to the game of LIFE...

Possible Cards:

Inducted into the Skull and Bones, collect $$$ and move ahead four spaces!

Caught by Big Brother when blogging about the NWO, pay bail of $$$!

Shot at by someone in a grassy knoll, move back three spaces!

For occupation: Become a part-time computer tech, living in your mom's basement, Salary: $25 K

For career: Go to Ivy League College, inducted in secret fraternity, become a power monger, Salary: $200 K

Read Catcher in the Rye, move ahead one space!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

you have some awesome ideas I love it

ps: sorry for the long delay in replying, lo i only just fugured out how to find my old posts in my threads section rofl, i must remember to open up my public profile from now on lol

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You learn you were part of MK Ultra, go back 5 spaces....

With the help of the Grays, you enhance your remote viewing skills, move ahead 5 spaces

Your great great grandfather left you a piece of the Roswell debris in his will, move ahead 3 spaces....

Chased by MIBs, lose a turn....

new topics

top topics

join