It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derised Enamresu: an introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hello all at ATS.

I am here because of this:

That feeling I have inside, a waiting.
I know something is approaching, but the skeptic in me needs more, so I am in a kind of limbo as to the future.

Uneasy about the world.
Not afraid, but aware.

Sick of the charade that governments and the MSM uphold, but I feel lost in reality whilst many people seem asleep to it all.

Anyone else feel like this?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

To answer your question: Yes, many of us here feel the same, Though we each have different reasons. I'm sure you'll learn alot from our members. There is so much knowledge to be gained from this site.

Catch you in the forums.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

Certainly do!! its a great feeling to.. not "following the followers" there is more to this world than media driven hypocrisy..

that is what makes this site so good.. and thats why we are here to weed out the lies and find what really going on..

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Thanks very much for the welcome. Hope to see you around the traps too.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by carbonblack

It is nice to know that my instincts, intuition and general sense of things is shared by others.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

Hi and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

At this time you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish.
Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take your time and enjoy.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you might have.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Moderator,
Sauron.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hello~

Welcome! And I certainly understand what you are talking about when it comes to certain unexplainable feelings. I believe there is a mass of knowledge pertinent to our personal humanity that we have yet to tap into, and hope we get to it soon.

top topics

join