It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians!!!??? Whats the deal here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Understood fun topic though

Be Well

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by XXXN3O

Understood fun topic though

Be Well

Likewise.

Have a good weekend.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am more inclinded to believe that there are no aliens as most would believe but more along the lines of demons if it is possible.

As for eyes being a tell tale sign, I do not know but this today hit me as a big surprise thats for sure.

It is not a very comfortable thing to be in a panel interview situation as it is without people making you aware of an eye condition like that, eye contact prank or whatever it was.

I was not going for a position for CEO of evil inc either so even the far opposite is still far fetched for me, its something thats annoying in other words because if you see something with your eyes in the flesh it is disturbing when you had decided in your mind that a particular theory is not the truth.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
… The original poster was not “bullsh*ttin”.
… nor does he need his “eyes checked”
… nor do “dudes” in boardrooms usually wear “snake contacts”

By the way they’re not real “reptilians”. Only human-reptilian "hybrids". Thoroughly explained here:

Most of them are friendly, peaceful persons. Only some are a little dangerous. They think they’re a “master race” and should rule the world while all others should be their slaves. Funny, ain’t it.

Yes, you often meet these guys in boardrooms, and as an example, even more often in government rooms. Here’s some more of these friendly persons, playing their little "shouldn't-we-rule-the-world?" game.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6d536ed239e.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99ba895a6a29.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aab638bf11b.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93b35ed3fa31.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5d0266b9767.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-2-2010 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That is why we should not decide what the truth is until we see it with our own eyes.

I know none of us are perfect, and our nature is to decide things quickly and react accordingly. So it is a difficult aspect of human nature to overcome.

About the Demon vs Alien aspect. I would like to address this conundrum.

I have debated long and hard about the distinctions between Aliens and Angels (or Demons). And I have come to these conclusions.

1) There is no concrete distinction between Angels or Aliens.

2) Any descriptive terms we can apply to Angels(or Demons) can equally apply to Aliens(good or bad ones).

3) Vice Versa, any descriptive term applied to Aliens can also be easily applied to Angels (or Demons).

Some examples of this would be magic vs advanced technology.

Angels and Demons can appear somewhere and then disappear without a trace. So can Aliens.

Angels and Demons are said to be capable of taking the form of a human to walk among us. So are Aliens.

Angels and Demons are said to be from "the Heavens", so are Aliens.

We could go on and on all day listing descriptions and corresponding them to the other side. They are in fact synonymous terms.

Therefore Angels(or Demons) = Aliens

There is a direct equation here, based purely on the aspects revealed while unraveling the conundrum.

So to me, there is no distinction between the two terms. They are one in the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Well, the eyes are exactly the same.

As for the theory, i am still not so sure.

There might be something in it though.

Thanks for the reply.

Do have a question though, if for example you were one of these people, would you be aware that someone could see right through it just by looking at your eyes?

Should you be able to see the eyes like that?

I think you get where I am coming from, im just wondering what you would say to that as you seem to be more clued up on that side of the topic than I am?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
if for example you were one of these people, would you be aware that someone could see right through it just by looking at your eyes?Should you be able to see the eyes like that?

That's why so many celebs "coincidentally" wear sunglasses.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Originally posted by XXXN3O
if for example you were one of these people, would you be aware that someone could see right through it just by looking at your eyes?Should you be able to see the eyes like that?

That's why so many celebs "coincidentally" wear sunglasses.

lol you've taken the bait. Your lizardman overlords will direct you to your local 'enlightenment camp' soon.
CGI/hollywood effects/bluebeam FTW.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Man, why don't you look at him and hiss like a snake. Do it casually, like go ssssssssssssss and smile. Observe his reponse!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to add here as I did say I would follow up.

The colleague in question has the eyes that I had mentioned earlier no matter where, when or how you look at them.

I get on pretty well with them as a person but the eyes are really obvious to me. I do have to say that this guy squints his eyes if you look right into them for more than a second as if to hide them.

Kinda freaky.

Might sound a little wacky of course but ive had my eyes opened and am noticing a lot more of this in the flesh. Im still trying to find out more about this as I am not convinced of the Icke reptillian theory.

As a Christian it could make perfect sense to me why people on the earth have eyes like this but it is still far fetched from the normal teachings of course. No harm in mentioning what you see in life on an ATS board.

Im not sure where this will go but its something that is without a doubt a reality to me, what it means is something that only reinforces my belief.

I have already faced a lot of bad in my life so far so it doesnt surprise me that I would be surrounded by anything even remotely like this.

Im quite surprised to have a member name that quotes scripture condemning me for mentioning this to be honest. I am of the belief,
"That if you confess with your mouth, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Please do not be so quick to judge and I am sure you know what I am speaking about Romans 10:9

[edit on 21-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks for the thread! This is a very interesting topic and we know that that God Almighty is NOT the author of confusion...
If I'd seen those eyes for myself , up close and personal, I'd definitely be researching -seeking TRUTH! I'm freaked just by the thought of it /reading the internet, especially if there is anything to all the reptilian stuff.

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

He (God) tells us to be wise! To all those who think this foolish..HOW can a man/woman BE wise if we don't ASK or search out a matter?

XXX...I believe you are like me...I also have an open mind but not so open that my brains fall out...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi XX ... revisiting this thread it's been a while. Hey!, Aren't you the hypnosis guy?
You didn't by chance let anyone hypnotize you , did you? Think maybe someone messed with your head? as a joke . Hey the mind is a powerful thing... right?!

Just wondering how you are doing? Hope you are feeling much better about your experience now? Or , omg, have you had more experiences? Am merely curious and hopeful
that all is well on the home front.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join