It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll- Would You Be a Draft Dodger?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
...Except the part about taking his gun to Iraq & start shooting American soldiers...*That* admission *would* trigger quite a few alarms in the intelligence community!

Keep in mind Ill, that *not* all who wear a military uniform are there to shoot others; Also, not *everyone* who wants to shoot people *will* be wearing a uniform. Medics & Photogs are seen on the front lines too, ya' know; And undercover agents dress in "plainclothes" quite often.

My rate was to troubleshoot & maintain computer-based data processing systems...I was *never* issued a gun (even though I was required to at least learn how to *use* one) & only had the responsibility of national security according to how well I could *personally* keep secrets. My "job" required a security clearance...

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
no. i would not be a draft dodger

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I sure the fawk would.

I'm not going to die for greedy old men.

War is manufactured.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The day Dubya and Blair are on the front line dodging the bullets is the day I will join up - so that's not going to happen, is it ?

I will fight in defense of my family. I will not die thousands of miles from them in some manufactured war designed to increase the profits of greedy corporations.

that !

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm English, I'd dodge the draft if we were the invading country, but if I needed to actually defend my friends and family then I would.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join