It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Ideals on foreign affaris...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Awright, being that i think foreign afffaris are necessary, I decided to have our fair members decide how bush is doing with his "foreign affairs." What d'you think?

Here's my feelings:

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Eh screw foreign affairs, half of them hate us anyway.
. So screw it, we can nuke the world ten times over!

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Eh screw foreign affairs, half of them hate us anyway.
. So screw it, we can nuke the world ten times over!

And kill ourselves? smart, there, JM.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was just making a point that if we wanted to we can destroy any nation with ease, mainly France, Canada and Iraq.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
GW knows as much about foreign affairs as he does geography...
However, the situation is that we have a nation who sponsors, harbors, and rewards terrorists, who has defied the very council responsible for keeping him in power for 12 years, and still defies that world body. Nobody else seems willing to do anything about it. Given the fact that terrorists hit us hard on 9/11, we then decide to go after these nations who support these thugs. So, we try to get everyone else to wake up to the threat we woke up to. But, some countries, (we won't mention France and Germany...oops) are too busy making money supplying this regime, and don't want to see the gravy train stop, so they threaten a veto, etc. Whilst not handling it like a master of the game, the climate would be the same...the opposition would still be there, and so would the threat of Saddam...

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
GW knows as much about foreign affairs as he does anything(which ain't much)...

amen. lol

Bush doesn't care about this country, it's all for him. Bastard. Now you any of you see why I hate him?

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Gazrok,Did your mother feed you that crap when you were a child or did you read on a card in a cereal box?

blows my mind how you got way above top secret award in october, JB.... just shut up....

how is that crap? because it makes fun of bush?
it's justified. What has Bush done except get us in trouble?

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hmm...feeling less civil today are we? Actually, I read it on the back o' me Lucky Charms, but that's neither here nor there...

Lets see, I made fun of Bush (who couldn't find Russia on a map of Asia), but then stated the reasons I feel the war was just. Which part of that do you deem crap? Just curious...and please, with some decorum this time, hmm?

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Actually feeling rather stupid.I'm out of order .Sorry.

top topics

join