It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturns Hexagon. Can it be a massive structure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hexagon found on Saturn.
www.wired.com...

Could this possibly be a massive structure inside the gas giant itself? You can't leave out the possibility of this since there are an infinite amount of things that we still can't begin to understand.

Whats your take?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey now...hope your enjoying it.

Use the search bar...

Not that this topic shouldn't be revisited from time-to-time, but you should jump into a current thread unless you have something new to add...great topic, interesting stuff, but it's been covered.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

It has to do with the 'stucture of the vaccume" that gives every planet it's basic properties (19.47 degree happenings, etc).

Watch a lecture on youtube by Nassim Haramein and he will completely explain it with the force vectors involved. Only problem is the lectures are 8 hours long.. and I'm not sure which part it was in

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well I will think about that next time around.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

Richard Hoagland did an article on it at his website, but for some reason the link towards the bottom of the page is dead.

www.enterprisemission.com...

I remember seeing a video of it somewhere, if I'm correct it was about hyper dimensional physics. If I find the video link, I'll post it for you.

Here's 2 links:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

You'll find the other parts on the links from the users who uploaded them.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes aliens are building a structure bigger then the great wall on a planet that's inhabitable. The aliens have nothing better to do then build massive structures in our solar system.

Pipe dreams are fun!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
wow thats pretty freakin cool. interesting read. thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't mean to sound trite but my guess is that is where the interstellar spacecraft are stored.

Let's say a spacecraft can not be developed to exceed the speed of light through magical holes.
Your looking at craft going maybe a quarter of light speed and they will need massive shielding
from collisions with those sparse hydrogen atoms.

The entire ship could be constructed of ice which has similar properties to carbonized steel at very low temperatures.
Star ships won't be able to come very far into a solar system - about as far as Saturn.

It's detailed in my book Hard Jack

It's science fiction because it isn't fact until it's fact.

new topics

top topics

join