It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Alien Russian film DISCOVERED. A Real UFO Crash video of survivor or hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, the "top secret" logo at the beginning is obviously fake. As for the creature, it looks like it's a man in a suit. And for some reason, I have a feeling this thread will get starred and flagged hundreds of times, over something so silly. I really don't understand why you even posted this video here?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You gotta be f*cking kiddin'...

People should get the facts straightly first, before post a video like that on internet.
At least people that want to keep some credibility. If you are an UFO researcher, once your credibility gone, better disappear.

In the intro of this movie, appears a ID that supposedly belongs to a psy ops team of US army. People have been claiming this division was responsible for alien invasion propaganda and disinfo. Well, this video sucks, the "alien" looks like a very crap costume, but what definitely blows this sh*t is the camera man. Very pro
I doubt someone stood in front a creature like that, could stay cool like that. FAIL!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I heard about that story. That aquatic space creatures UFA crashed and disintegrated and sent shards of glass for miles.

I'm no longer a skeptic, but a believer once again.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by deanorw]

<< 1   >>

join