It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened 3600 years ago?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Perhaps this question is a bit elementary, but why the number 3600? Seems arbitrary. Are you saying that these types of catastrophes occur cyclically at approximately 3600 year intervals? If so, do you have evidence from 7200 years ago and 10,800 years ago....and so on; so as to show a repeating cycle?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Perhaps this question is a bit elementary, but why the number 3600? Seems arbitrary. Are you saying that these types of catastrophes occur cyclically at approximately 3600 year intervals? If so, do you have evidence from 7200 years ago and 10,800 years ago....and so on; so as to show a repeating cycle?

Just curious.

Well, The mayans seem to think that 3600 is how long it takes,
But them peoples are from a time supposadly when men were stupid and could barely use tools.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Perhaps this question is a bit elementary, but why the number 3600? Seems arbitrary. Are you saying that these types of catastrophes occur cyclically at approximately 3600 year intervals?

That's not what I'm saying -- that's what scientists say.

Isn't it odd that 360 degrees represents a circle? Why 360?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Okey guys!If it happends it happends!Surely we live in intresting times!So couple of cases whisky or vodka and maybe something more.....jejejejej

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
3,600 plus aprox ago the Israelites came into boundage in Egypt (from a current 2012 prospective). It was about 3,600 years from Abraham coming into canaan 1948 that Israle was reestablished as a nation.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If this was a ELE why are people still here?

Great another nibiru nut.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey!

Thanks for posting this thread, I love this kind of stuff....It's what I live for!
Off to read the terra papers, sound interesting..

I'll be back!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Your new thread made me think of this video, I'm sure many on ATS have seen it before, have you? What do you think of his theory? There does seem to be a cycle, but I wonder how 3600 years fits into his 80,ooo years of an ice age, followed by 20,000 years of a warm period. I need to watch the video again....

oh yeah here's the vid:

Google Video Link

Anyways, interesting thread Golden

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

lets say if the governement knew about nibiru what would make people think that it would be disclosed for a we know it could have been found already but if they dont want us to know were not gonna know until the 3,600 yrs is up

but in my opinion i kinda lean towards it has been destroyed i mean if it did exist the atmosphere was already deteriorating hence why they wanted gold from earth also being way out in space there is no safety for comets and asteroids as we are protected by jupiter waht protects nibiru so maybe the kiper belt is the evidence of a detroyed 10th planet and the dwarf planets found in it are the moons of nibiru that escaped destruction

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Excellent and informative first post. S&F

(GF, I feel like we've danced this dance, before
) - good stuff!

[edit on 3/17/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Lots of people have seen Nibiru recently. The powers that be have tried to discredit them, but that stalling tactic will not work for much longer. Soon, it will be so close and obvious that the truth cannot be hidden.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What happened? The Earth's magnetic and physical poles shifted violently, and everything happened. The end of a cycle, and the beginning of a cycle. Man/womankind was swept up, their spiritual form, and send through a device that wipes memory and neutralizes the energy formation, readying it for a new incarnation.
To do something I rarely do, but this is for the Christians to ponder on.....

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods’? (John 10:34)

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes" (Psalm 82:6-7). We are in school, people, think about it.

We (Humanity) are in training. Everything you have done in your life, with very few exceptions, was planned out, mostly by you, before you were born. There are many stages of life here, some are quite high, while others are quite low. Some are born to be great, while some are born into poverty. This is not a fluke. the machinery that runs all this is very, very old, and no body, or alien even, know exactly who built it or why, but there are being that have learned how to run it, and to manipulate it.

Here is my take on this: There was once a great, omnipotent, vastly intelligent energy force. We (humans) would probably call this "God." This energy force exploded, in a way, it came apart into billions of tiny pieces, and formed man/womankind as a vehicle to inhabit. why would it do this, you ask? Well, it's one thing to just know everything there is to know, while it is another thing altogether to experience those things first hand. One thing to know all about sex, quite another to have the sex experience. By the way, hate to break it to you, but sex is creation in it's most primitive form, while to manifestations of material objects my mind alone it near the highest, for once learned, the entity can then create a vast universe complete with everything we wish it to have. Master the machine is what we must do, and not let ourselves be again thrown into the cycle of life/death/rebirth. (3rd dimension) There are many higher dimensions present, you just do not have eyes that can see this yet. It will come, in time. Be ready for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

here's some factual data, graphs to scan over:

biocab.org...

the 'ribbon' you report is more than likely the 'dust cloud' the solar system is plowing through... rather than a Galactic magnetic field (some 26,000 light years distant)

of course the 'ribbon', (see the link provided Graphic showing our solar system in that 90' perpendicular alignment to the galactic plane)
the ribbon could be caused by our own sun's twisted magnetic field at this heliosphere's edge, which acts as membrane in keeping 'out' the galactic space +much like your forcefield analogy
+

as far as conventional wisdom has it,
the sun & planets oscillate past the imagined galactic equator every ~65MY, during which the solar system has an amplitude of 200LY above & below the galactic plane.
At present, our Sun-Earth location is several light years north of the galactic plane --- and in another 40million years the Sun-Earth will
peak its arc motion and then descend in this sinewave motion to once again cross to the south of the galactic plane/equator.

thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Thank you for this awareness, its really needed now. Its also time to get local boards for awareness and survival groups going in every community. And link to many forums and threads. Its finding ways to get people on that is important. show videos.

So many don't understand, between carvings and records of ancient people all over the world, saying the same thing, in cylces: ie. Egypt 5 cycles, in which the sun rises from a new direction, only possibly if earth tilts, very possible if a cosmic event happens, OR one that speeds up a pole reversal. Mayans, 5. Hopis, 4. To this day, there is an indigenous tribe in Chili that climb a certain sacred mountain every earthquake and watch the skies. The Inca's climb their special mountian every 50 plus years, and watch the skies.

People trust their leaders, though underground dumbs have been leaked and money has disappeared by the trillions. The day before 9/11, the treasury announced a huge disappearance of public funds, everyone missed it, because 9/11 was the next day.

Look to the signs. Look to the skies. Look to the legends for earth has a history. Don't look to those with a vested interest, nameley their survival at the expense of yours!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

No one has seen Nibiru recently.

Nibiru does not exist.

Nibiru is not even a planet.

... Sorry if that came across as being rude, just trying to be succinct with my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Just curious.

Its arbitray? The records, the carvings, the events all follow a cyclical number of years, that are born out by both ice core samples taken with cosmic dust, and records of astroid/comets striking cosmic bodies, ie. moon, mars, planets. We're not the ones determing the orbit, of what probably is nemisis, a dwarf star, and our sun probably is in a binary system, most are in at least a binary system! And there are many brown dwarfs!

Its doenst have to enter our system to do the damage! It affects the orbits on everything, and pelts cosmic snakes our way. This is what I believe its about, and what was hinted at strongly in the articles released in the 80s,until suddenly top secret and covered up. Because with the anomalies, this is what scientists all over the world were looking for.

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
Heiroglyphics from around the world, NOTE THE SPIRAL, any recent spiral come to mind?

Or the Hopi's warning is a blue star.

"A picture's worth 1000 words!"

there is a large number found in the highest mountains along the west coast of North and South America, and there is a globe showing the locations of these. Safe locations???

common in them is: spiral, goats, mountains, sometimes even ladders, meaning climb high, dead fish, waves...

New Science and Invention Encyclopedia 1987.
Here is an actual photo taken by Pioneer 10 as it left our solar system, of what they called a "dead" star. In terms of distance and speed, the researcher noted:

50 BILLION AT 240,000 MPH = 23.5 YEARS
4.7 BILLION AT 20,000 MPH = 27 YEARS
OUR SUN WHIPS BY 486,000 MPH THROUGH THE GALAXY
THE EARTH TRAVELS AT 67,000 MPH AROUND THE SUN.

This index page gives an in depth timeline since they obviously found what they were looking for:

This is the best research I've found in one place on the political overview of timeline events and shows a strong evidence that something is up.

Technology from the past!!!! Theres no point in anyone burying their heads any further.

You need to ask, why are all the ancient records depicting events, even cycles of catastrophes, and at the same time, what would suddenly have caused the demise of thriving techno cultures over and over????

As just one example out of many, and there are many records, sources,including China, Greece, Mayans, Incas, Hopis...

3,600 year ago came an abrupt end to the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. The Bible picks up at this point with Moses throwing the staff down turning it into a serpent which starts off the 10 plagues of Egypt.

The Egyptians went by a 360 day calendar. After the "event" they noticed that it now took 365 days to go around the sun. They updated their calendar to 365 days, but, still went by the 360 day cycle and designated the 5 days as "Dead Days'...or the days to morn the deaths of those lost during the "event".

In these next 2 texts they describe the Earth changes;

Creation 3:1
... It is a fact known to the wise that the Earth was utterly destroyed once then reborn on a second wheel of creation..(2nd wheel = new orbit)

Manuscripts 33:5
... FOUR TIMES THE STARS HAVE MOVED TO NEW POSITIONS and twice the sun has changed the direction of his journey. TWICE THE DESTROYER HAS STRUCK EARTH. (Earth passes through the thick part it's tail)

www.theosophy-nw.org...

Thereupon one of the priests, who was of a very great age, said: O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are but children and there is never an old man who is an Hellene. Solon, hearing this, said, What do you mean? I mean to say, he replied, that in mind you are all young; there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition; nor any science which is hoary with age. And I will tell you the reason of this. There have been and will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes; the greatest have been brought about by the agencies of fire and water, and other lesser ones by innumerable other causes. . . .

The fact is, that wherever the extremity of winterfrost or of summer sun does not prevent, the human race is increasing at times, at other times diminishing in numbers. And whatever happened either in your country or in ours, or in any other region of which we are informed if any action which is noble or great or in any other way remarkable has taken place, all that has been written down of old and is preserved in our temples; whereas you and other nations are just being provided with letters and the other things which states require; and then, at the usual period, the stream from heaven descends like a pestilence and leaves only those of you who are destitute of letters and education; and thus you have to begin all over again as children and know nothing of what happened in ancient times, either among us or among yourselves.

As for these genealogies of yours which you have recounted to us, Solon, they are no better than the tales of children; for in the first place you remember one deluge only, whereas there have been many of them; and in the next place, you do not know that there dwelt in your land the fairest and noblest race of men which ever lived, of whom you and your whole city are but a seed and a remnant. And this was unknown to you, because for many generations the survivors of that destruction died and made no sign. For there was a time, Solon, before the great deluge of all, when the city which now is Athens, was first in war and was pre-eminent for the excellence of her laws, and is said to have performed the noblest deeds and to have had the fairest constitution of any of which tradition tells under the face of heaven. Solon marveled at this and earnestly requested the priest to inform him exactly and in order about these former citizens. You are welcome to hear about them, Solon, said the priest, both for your own sake and for that of the city, and above all for the sake of the goddess who is the common patron and protector and educator of both our cities. She founded your city a thousand years before ours, receiving from the Earth and Hephaestus the seed of your race, and then she founded ours, the constitution of which is set down in our sacred registers as 8,000 years old. . . .

We, who ignore the depth of history and evidence, and look to the signs to learn from the past, are like children!

Its really really time to wake up!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
reply to post by warpcrafter

No one has seen Nibiru recently.

Nibiru does not exist.

Nibiru is not even a planet.

... Sorry if that came across as being rude, just trying to be succinct with my opinion.

Probably not a planet, but I just linked a page from a text book in 1987, just before it all dried up and the info was quieted, of a "dead" or small dwarf star, by Pioneer.

And an index page with many other ariticles, records of ancient times, heiroglyphics and a timeline of events worth noting by the leaders and miltitary.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Chant with me.....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, however I don't think about it I just get on with life.

If the Doom and Gloom does come as it did 3.600 years ago "There aint crap any of us can do about it" not unless you can move planets.

GET OVER IT

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From my last link two posts up,

What do you mean? I mean to say, he replied, that in mind you are all young; there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition; nor any science which is hoary with age. And I will tell you the reason of this. There have been and will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes; the greatest have been brought about by the agencies of fire and water, and other lesser ones by innumerable other causes

This is really sad. We have to not only prepare, but this time round, keep the techno, keep the tools, and blueprints for electrical, batteries, making tools, making parts, solar, wind, medical, pipelines, computers, shematics, etc.

Best to form communities, with local groups, doctors, mechanics, engineers, nurses, families. Exclude no one, not even a homeless person. All who will pay attention can contribute in the end.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
Chant with me.....

I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, however I don't think about it I just get on with life.

If the Doom and Gloom does come as it did 3.600 years ago "There aint crap any of us can do about it" not unless you can move planets.

GET OVER IT

I'm more worried at the high level debunkers on this subject because they really don't want people to know, it jeopardizes their bases. They would start an all out nuclear war probably before they would disclose this.

And also, this is one of those things, where the evidence is in our face!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join