It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spartacus-Blood and sand!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Too many dudes in loin cloths. So far I've had 2 homo erotic dreams that I attribute to watching this show.

Too much info

I dunno, I know what you mean, but there's equally as many naked ladies to make up for it! so it doesn't bother me so much!

I love the brutality of it, even the women are nasty pieces! and ilithya, I hate her so much but love her at the same time? it's just had me hooked all the way through! what I call the True Blood effect!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I saw this a few days ago, but just now remembered to post it here. Looks like the couple we love to hate (Batiatus & Lucretia) will be back....in the form of a prequel.

Starz to Air 'Spartacus' Prequel

NEW YORK -- Starz will air a six-part prequel to original series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" in January with Andy Whitfield, who plays the title character, making a brief appearance.

Lucy Lawless (Lucretia) and John Hannah (Batiatus) will take center stage in the story of the rise of the House of Batiatus and its champions before Spartacus.

Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
SPOILER ALERT

I watched the final episode last night and, after so much anticipation, found I was a bit disappointed. I'd been actually counting the days since last week's episode

I loved Batiatus and Lucretia. I think it was genius to cast likeable actors in those roles, and by the standards of the time I suspect they were only minor league villains.

I suppose in keeping with the story it is understandable that the revolting gladiators would have just killed everybody they could get their hands on but it's a shame to see popular characters written out.

I hope Lucretia survives although it will be sad to see her without Batiatus. Could she end up as Illythia's slave? It would be fun to watch her plotting revenge. I could watch Lucy Lawless in that role all day - her facial expressions crack me up.

And I thought Numerius had a bit more to offer. I thought stabbing him to death was a waste of an opportunity - it would have been more fun to see him as a gladiator's plaything.

Anyway - it was a great series. Counting the months until the next one............

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The whole series was awesome., The last episode just blew me away! Loved it.. Cant wait for them to "make Rome tremble!"

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Spartacus - Gods of the Arena

prequel to Spartacus - Blood and Sand

on TV, Sky 1, 10pm tonight

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know how many season Starz will make?

The series Hunter was blamed as too many violence even, now the Spaetacus shock me much more.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join