It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts Behind the Denver Airport Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I came across this video which in my opinion spells out pretty simple how the Denver Airport is nothing more than an airport. The murals have no evil meaning or masonic symbolism as well. Personally when 2012 rolls around...I think we will still be here and I will be reminiscing about Y2K; remember that one. Yes I watched the Jesse Ventura 2012 show so please don't post that one. Not trying to ruffle anyones feathers this is simply my belief.

The artist who painted the murals:
leotanguma.com...

www.facebook.com...

[edit on 1/27/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
When people post videos disclaiming theories then throw in some more theories they don't believe in, I can't help feel they do want to ruffle feathers. What does the Denver airport have to do with 2012? When people are trying to discredit theories, they often throw in lots of other theories to make them sound rediculous as a whole.

Sorry if I'm trying to ruffle your feathers too, but just think about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Why would an otherwise bland, plain AIRPORT have that sort of mural? Murals like that you see in museums, artist shows, etc.

And why is so much earth moved, and still being moved? Why are tunnel structures constantly being built? Where are they tunneling to?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The murals have no evil meaning or masonic symbolism as well

Not the murals, there is the VERY OBVIOUS time capsule with the number pad and the Masonic sigil on it, it doesnt get more masonic than the square and compass with G.

Something will happen on/leading up to Dec.21st, whether due to astronomical, manmade, or even self-fulfilling prophecy due to fear, who knows, but it certainly wont be bland (especially since we start drinking akevitt this day)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yeah, the pictures depict evil and then peace, people blow it out of proportion, and so what if they do build a huge underground bunker as a safety measure? There could be tons of things that can happen in the next 100 years, wouldnt it be nice to have some DUMB's just incase? It doesnt mean anything is going to happen on a certain date at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Nice video,

I notice none of the the "good halves" of the murals were shown on the Jesse Ventura show which makes the program makers no better than MSM in presenting half truths.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yeah, Jesse Ventura's show is about giving people that Conspiracy Fear that they love thinking doom and gloom, its half truths half research and not a source of true insightful information, I hope people just watch it as entertainment and give them subjects to do full research about.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

and so what if they do build a huge underground bunker as a safety measure?

exactly, so what, so why not admit it?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So people dont come rushing by the masses to that location incase something does happen because it cant harbor everybody, im sorry but people who made an effort to somehow end up getting involved in having access to one usually deserve the safety, not some dumb hooker sniffin coke or redneck alcoholic, its meant to be for the upper class of people not the public, for a safe haven incase of a disaster, telling people would be counter productive and I dont see much of a conspiracy in all this.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by edomzer
Yeah, the pictures depict evil and then peace, people blow it out of proportion,

It is the idea of creating chaos so that they can shape it into THEIR order, that worries me. It is very easy to create chaos.

Originally posted by edomzer
its meant to be for the upper class of people not the public, for a safe haven incase of a disaster, telling people would be counter productive and I dont see much of a conspiracy in all this.

Right, because people with money are so-much-worth saving above the 'rest of us', basically wealth = value?

Its always great of them to think of the poor people they stepped on to reach their high shelf
They better hope none of us lives through what-they're-not-telling-us

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I dont know if youve figured it out yet, but yes, wealth is your value, when its determining who lives or dies, the people who are the best at this game of life.. get priority, maybe they might bring important people, its just the game we humans play by, people can complain but it suits our faulty human traits of greed and ego perfectly.

In a utopia of egoless people then sure it would be unacceptable, but 95% of humans maybe less maybe more I dont know I think something around there care about themselves and there # so sorry if somebody is better than you and you got owned, they would do the same in there position, thats the problem.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by edomzer]

And the Idea to create chaos to there order? I mean sure its plausible but thats just going on the limb and assuming what that picture is about, so no need to worry about something a picture could mean.. it could just as well mean that there was war.. now there is peace.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by edomzer]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I certainly havent 'figured that out' because thats not how it works. We have a saying that 'A man is worth only his word'. I believe this truly.

How did wealthy people come to be this way? Inheritance, exploiting others, being ruthless in business, and less often personal ingenuity. Hell lots of inventions get stolen and the actual inventors get nothing.

But I understand your position. You're a realist. I agree thats the way it works *in practice* but in morality, not the way it works.

Soon as the world crumbles though, their paper moneys only good for toilet paper, which they will use as they are #ting themselfs

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Ridhya]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
Why would an otherwise bland, plain AIRPORT have that sort of mural? Murals like that you see in museums, artist shows, etc.

And why is so much earth moved, and still being moved? Why are tunnel structures constantly being built? Where are they tunneling to?

Have you ever been to the Atlanta airport before? Well they have miles upon miles of underground railways simply for moving people and luggage as well as cargo back and forth across the Airport. Yet no one raises a red flag about that. It is quite an amazing engineering feet if you ever get a chance to see it. As far as the murals go; they chose a local artist to do the artwork at the airport. If you go to the links I provided to the artist himself and notice his other artwork at different locations, you get to see that that is his unique style of artistic talent. Also have you ever been to the Denver Airport before? It is hardly a bland airport....it is very unique in it's design and appearance from any other Airport in the country.

I was under the impression the video explained all of this. At least that's what I saw in it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama
When people post videos disclaiming theories then throw in some more theories they don't believe in, I can't help feel they do want to ruffle feathers. What does the Denver airport have to do with 2012? When people are trying to discredit theories, they often throw in lots of other theories to make them sound rediculous as a whole.

Sorry if I'm trying to ruffle your feathers too, but just think about it.

I am not throwing as you put it, throwing any other theories out there. If you watch the Jesse Ventura conspiracy 2012 show then you will see that they are the ones adding 2012 to the mix here not I. I am giving my opinion on the subject while at the same time doing it as delicately as possible. You seem annoyed at the possibility that someone may have a different opinion on the subject rather than flat out believing a CONSPIRACY THEORY. I used caps not because I am yelling that, but to draw attention to the word.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Nice video,

I notice none of the the "good halves" of the murals were shown on the Jesse Ventura show which makes the program makers no better than MSM in presenting half truths.

Exactly, They only show the half's of the murals that depict the side of the murals that show human strife and the struggles of our society we live in and not the side that shows what could be if we come together to combat injustice in the world. I have been to the Denver airport and was stuck there for 8 hours to walk around and see everyone of these. I also did not see any strange goings on at all. I was there from 10pm to 6am when if anything odd would be going on it would be when the airport was practically empty.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

i don't believe in 2012 anymore. but the facts are the facts, and this airport is riddled with things that cannot be answered. all of colorado is riddled with things that cannot be answered.

you obviously need to look a little bit more into this airport. the murals are only creepy in the end, after everything else.

you forgot to mention that the artist is of mayan descent btw.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
who cares what jesse ventura shows? its just a show, it needs ratings, it needs better researchers

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
From the theories I have heard, the DIA underground facilities are to supposedly contain the elites in the event of a global catastrophe. This global catastrophe has been indicated by ancient art carvings showing massive flooding, Denver, being the "mile-high city" and also being in the Central US would be the perfect place to go to survive a massive global flooding. Once I reach 20 posts, ill back all of this up with evidence, but I cannot create threads yet. So look forward for that in the near future.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
12.media.tumblr.com...
media.rockymountainnews.com...

How do you explain this horse statue then?

No other airports have anything like this

Didn't know you know the queen of England bought some of the land in Denver?

Have you ever been to the Atlanta airport before? Well they have miles upon miles of underground railways simply for moving people and luggage as well as cargo back and forth across the Airport. Yet no one raises a red flag about that. It is quite an amazing engineering feet if you ever get a chance to see it. As far as the murals go; they chose a local artist to do the artwork at the airport. If you go to the links I provided to the artist himself and notice his other artwork at different locations, you get to see that that is his unique style of artistic talent. Also have you ever been to the Denver Airport before? It is hardly a bland airport....it is very unique in it's design and appearance from any other Airport in the country. I was under the impression the video explained all of this. At least that's what I saw in it.

that's a pretty weak argument

the video didnt explained anything, just criticized the Conspiracy, besdies like most youtube videos if you want to exlpain something, why put some stupid crap music to it? why not explain it yourself?

As for the art styles i too see them as an hints or hint of the future, of course the artist wont say why he did them, he wont say it or admit for good numbers of reasons.

Also how do you explain the new world order symbolism on the airport and other end of the world themes?

Have you ever been to the Atlanta airport before? Well they have miles upon miles of underground railways simply for moving people and luggage as well as cargo back and forth across the Airport.

That's only sub basement ground level, and your pretty weak compering Denver airport to the Atlanta airport.

The alanta aiport is medium larger
here take a look yourself

remember this photo?

in the video the guy missed the point about the New World Airport Commission and the simple fact that the new world airport commission

doesn't exist.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
And I also find it quite odd that the cornerstone laid at the airport has the Freemasons logo right there on it,

< br />
And to me, that thing on top looks like it serves a greater purpose than to be "just for show", like a keyboard of sorts.

and if you look at the close up,

"New World Airport Commission"?!

<<   2  3 >>

join