It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Raj Patel in fact Maitreya the long awaited World Teacher ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

Interesting.. looks to me like this Share International is to the Muslims like Jim Jones and the heavens gate people in Wacko Texas were to the Christians.

Of course it really does not matter as there is not any Maitreya nor will there ever be.

Still I wonder how people get taken in to these cultist sects.

Dude you have no idea what your on about. You obvisouly are closed to the whole picture or you would have already noticed that Maitreya is a big piece of the conspirital puzzle.

Duh.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Dude you have no idea what your on about. You obvisouly are closed to the whole picture or you would have already noticed that Maitreya is a big piece of the conspirital puzzle.

Duh.

On the contrary. I know exactly what I'm on about. This guy Raj has some great ideas and he's right.. but that does not make him any more than any other man with good sense.

These predictions listed above do sound just like the thousands of other predictions about the 2nd coming of Jesus people go on about.

Now if these things can be believed by enough people and manipulated by Share International or others to make them seem to come true then sure people will fall for it.. and there in lies the danger. Mass Manipulation.

Also do you see how open ended those predictions are? They are so generalized it's not funny. These are the same things people who claim to predict the future like John Edwards says to people. It's all a bunch of made up hog wash to fool the people.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Duh.

On the contrary. I know exactly what I'm on about. This guy Raj has some great ideas and he's right.. but that does not make him any more than any other man with good sense.

These predictions listed above do sound just like the thousands of other predictions about the 2nd coming of Jesus people go on about.

Now if these things can be believed by enough people and manipulated by Share International or others to make them seem to come true then sure people will fall for it.. and there in lies the danger. Mass Manipulation.

Also do you see how open ended those predictions are? They are so generalized it's not funny. These are the same things people who claim to predict the future like John Edwards says to people. It's all a bunch of made up hog wash to fool the people.

Wether or not it is hogwash what you fail to realise is that if Maitreya steps forward and the world believe he is Maitreya then that becomes the reality of the majority and then becomes historical fact.

The fact the Share International act as a spiritual council to the United Nations should be proof enough that Maitreya is part of the conspiracy.

Once Project BlueBeam and disclosure get underway fully and we see UFO's across major populated cities maybe you will wake up and see the connections.

Maitreya is directly related to the UFO phenomenon.
He is their spokes person.

Why are so many people missing the in your face evidence i do not know.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That people like Share International will use this Maitreya figure as part of their agenda I have no doubt. I do not believe all peoples of the earth will fall for this.

That's my point. People are smarted than that.

What is accepted as historical fact is only relevant in the eyes of the believer. Now as it is, too many thinking people who are well read know that 75% of American History taught to them in school is all a bunch of made up hooey.

People in this day love to question everything. I believe very few people will fall for this.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That people like Share International will use this Maitreya figure as part of their agenda I have no doubt. I do not believe all peoples of the earth will fall for this.

That's my point. People are smarted than that.

What is accepted as historical fact is only relevant in the eyes of the believer. Now as it is, too many thinking people who are well read know that 75% of American History taught to them in school is all a bunch of made up hooey.

People in this day love to question everything. I believe very few people will fall for this.

You believe wrong. The people will follow the majority.
If you stand in the stree and look up to the sky you will soon see many people looking up in the sky.

People are not as smart as you give them credit for infact people are foolish or the world wouldnt be in the sorry state that its in.

When Maitreya is made public knowledge people will follow him in the millions if not billions. Its called mass effect.

Anyway im tired of talking to the profane.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenixPeople in this day love to question everything. I believe very few people will fall for this.

No mate.Allthough you've said some correct things,this one is not right IMHO*.Allthough people indeed love to question everything that doesn't mean that they love to think for themselves also.
So far we've seen that the vast majority of people actually "buy" schemes like they were made of gold and candy (the schemes,not the people
).Meh,that's just my opinion.

*in my humble opinion

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

Originally posted by JohnPhoenixPeople in this day love to question everything. I believe very few people will fall for this.

No mate.Allthough you've said some correct things,this one is not right IMHO*.Allthough people indeed love to question everything that doesn't mean that they love to think for themselves also.
So far we've seen that the vast majority of people actually "buy" schemes like they were made of gold and candy (the schemes,not the people
).Meh,that's just my opinion.

*in my humble opinion

Thank you, my point exactly!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

I know,we posted the same point at the same time.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How about this..

Certainly the Christian world will not fall for this.. That goes against everything Christians stand for.

What about all of the Buddhist and Muslim peoples?

I believe all of them will not fall for it either.. They are too well read on their belief and will see through this fraud.

About you guys belief that people don't think for themselves.. It has been my experience that well meaning well read people of any faith who seek to understand their faith are critical thinking peoples. They must be to discern if they are being taught correctly or not.

Many people wrongly think of people of religion as sheep. I tell you nothing can be further from the truth.

The people left over who fall for this will not be the majority. These will be the people who are Buddhist and Muslim who have a familiarity with the Maitreya but are not disciplined in their faith. That not too many of them, as most are extremist.

I do not see how this can happen. This whole Maitreya business goes against too many peoples types of belief systems.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

But here's the thing,the whole spirituality thing has being mixed (and still is) with various religions.I have been a spiritualist for three years and it wasn't "budhism",it was a mix (the one i was practicing).
You're definatelly right that those who know their religion etc will not fall for it but you know that there are many gullible people in this world mate.Way too many.

Budhism tries allready to mix with christianity,did you know that?

These days,for various reasons and situations,i keep thinking of this "If you tell a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually start to believe it.".I keep thinking of it because i keep seeing it in so many things.
Now,Hitler said that but that doesn't mean this isn't true.

Anyway,i know that you want to be optimistic but people are buying this whole thing.Christians too(offcourse not all of them but there's still time for more people to believe it).

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The most prominant figure in the buddhist world is arguabally the dalhi lama and he has activly promoted Miatreya Buddha saying he is needed in todays world and adding credibilty to Share Internationals movement. There are also many prominent christians supporting Share International such as kofi Anan and it only takes one head of any particular religion or faith to sway the masses. Look at catholosicm and think about the pope. If he came out and said the world needed to reunite under one world religion dont tell me the masses would not agree. I cant see any weight in your argument that would add favourabally to your point.

When the time comes he will deceive many even the very elect...this is from the bible and just goes to show how easily people can be manipulated even within their given religions or beliefs

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

He could be.......did you notice in the interview on Democracy Now, at about :31 she states he worked at:

THE WORLD BANK
THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION
and THE UN

(and she also said he PROTESTED against them on 4 continents???!!!

Share International is connected to the UN.......... Lucis Trust, formerly Lucifer Publishing but name changed in the 1925, prints all or most UN materials.

The future role of the United Nations by Bette Stockbauer

Maitreya and his group of spiritual co-workers have designed a plan that is brilliant in its simplicity and insight. They visualize a world organization, administered by the United Nations, which will completely restructure our economic systems. Instead of the present system of domination by market forces which has led to the complete polarization of wealth, we will see an equitable distribution of planetary resources. Instead of a world in which the richest societies blindly ignore the total degradation of countless millions, we will see the greatest solicitude for human suffering.

We will return to a more fundamental economic system based on barter. The central department will act as a ‘resource director,’ recording the assets and needs of all the countries of the world. If one country has an excess of a certain product, then it will be matched with a country in need of the same item. Similarly, if a country is in crisis, if its grain crop is destroyed by drought, then others will offer food from their own stores to fill the demand. Every country will eventually be both recipient and donor in this program. Disaster relief will be instantaneous and so prevent the moral degradation that comes when such distresses are left too long unattended.

Another interesting 12 page document released on Scridb connecting the UN, Maitreya, Benjamin Creme, and Share International located

here

details, on page 2, something called *timebanking*, which is a *global currency system* consisting of *time dollars*, a kind of barter system. (it would not let me copy the wording to quote here, but at least go to page 2 and read....the whole article is very illuminating (lol).

ALSO.....he may not know himself if he is the Maitreya.......yet.

If the "Maitreya" is the anti-christ, he could possibly be demonically possessed when the time is right.

I have seen some interviews of Benjamin Creme on YouTube being *overshadowed* by Maitreya, supposedly. You could actually see an entity.

Benjamin Creme says he *channels* the Maitreya. It was pretty creepy......

So, yes, I believe he could be the one. At the very least, he is one to watch.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by Quickfix
Interesting, I see the video and I look at the world and I see nothing changing.

I see the man that dreams the world to be different, but it wont change anytime soon.

I am starting to think peace through power...

Haha! agreed.

Exactly the problem with liberals, pacificists and hippies around the world for a few decades... They so hardly beleive in the "Ghandi" paradigm they can't simply notice how nothing gets for the better through "spiritual warfare", or peaceful activism.

In an unequal relation, peace can only be achieved through war. Either the dominant force crushing an uprising, or an insurgence achieving to overthrow an oppressive regime. All the approaches based on raising awareness and pressuring the upper elite through legal means are secondary, and often useless if they exclude conflict-based perspectives.

No creation happens without destruction. It is a very old principle that even a Buddhist or Hinduist should recognize.

I am Buddhist, I see destruction amongst the planet everyday and lie awake at night knowing that 12-14 hours have passed and over 10,000 people have died.

Destruction does not beget construction. Destruction begets death.

Construction on the other hand can grow to new heights and dreams can be accomplished, instead of destroyed.

Although, the U.S. Corporate government hinders growth of any kind for regular people, not to mention destroys dreams; It seems I would make an acception in this case, since the U.S. Corporation has killed millions if not a few billion human beings.

At this moment I am currently engaged in Law controversy with the U.S. Corp. and I will see how it goes in the next coming weeks as it should be ending soon.

Patience......

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why would Mr. Creme make the annoucement that Maitreya has stepped forward and given his first T.V. interview, and will be seen more and more as time passes until he announces that he in fact is a "master of wisdom".

Most of these channelers, psychics, cults, etc. keep their stuff VERY vague, but this announcement kind of flies in the face of all that.

He has taken a pretty big risk saying this, so either a)he is mentally disturbed and actually believes what hes saying b) he is lying through his teeth, and will soon be outed as a fraud, or c) he speaks the truth.

If he is lying, why would he make this announcement? He could have easily finished off his days selling his books etc, saying "the time is not yet here, but SOON!" like he has for the PAST 20 years.

Instead, make a false announcement so everyone that THOUGHT you were a fraud is validated, and everyone that believed you is shamed.

Makes no sense to me, then again, very little does anymore.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Interesting.. looks to me like this Share International is to the Muslims like Jim Jones and the heavens gate people in Wacko Texas were to the Christians.

Of course it really does not matter as there is not any Maitreya nor will there ever be.

Still I wonder how people get taken in to these cultist sects.

octotom wrote:

" What I mean, is that Creme is making Maitreya out to be similar enough to what all the faiths are expecting so that when Maitreya comes, the people of faith will be like, "OH! I see! We just got it a bit wrong, but this is who we're really looking for!"

Sure, there's s sucker born every minute. True people of faith will not fall for this. It is written, "It will be impossible to deceive the very Elect" - paraphrased.

1) I would agree that it is just another cult, but the reason that Share International is of interest is the fact that it is closely tied to the UN. It was an NGO until 2004, and is still tied due to its close connections with Lucis Trust, which is currently an NGO of the UN and is responsible for all prayer and meditation in the UN.

2) That's because it's the "very Elect" that is doing the deceiving.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Could this all be orchistrated by the Vatican to bring about a false anti-christ? One can only imagine where they would take it from there... false apocolypse to reduce population? False Messiah?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ok so Raj has now officially replied on his website to the rumours of him being Maitryea...

Read it here:

Raj's Reply

I think the whole thing is some kind of psyop or scam, but it does seem like Raj is the man. Notice how much effort he put into his reply. Most people, unless they're conspiracy
buffs, would dismiss the whole thing out of hand or ingore it, especially if they are a public figure looking for credibility, he, on the other hand gives all kinds of mixed messages.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran
Ok so Raj has now officially replied on his website to the rumours of him being Maitryea...

Read it here:

Raj's Reply

I think the whole thing is some kind of psyop or scam, but it does seem like Raj is the man. Notice how much effort he put into his reply. Most people, unless they're conspiracy
buffs, would dismiss the whole thing out of hand or ingore it, especially if they are a public figure looking for credibility, he, on the other hand gives all kinds of mixed messages.

I agree,

Also, if it was a genuine reply to not being Maitreya, wouldn’t he also note the bad things about people thinking he was “Maitreya” not once does he mention that people think it is the Antichrist; all he talks about is Share International and the good things about Maitreya.

Seems to me if you were explaining how you are not Maitreya, you’d mention the Antichrist part.

At the same time, he could just be a normal guy trying to sell more books.

Mikey

[edit on 27/1/2010 by Mikey84]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The colour of the shirt Raj was wearing during his interview (Blue) with democracy now, is interesting when you consider what is being said in the following article:

Article

Quote from the article:

but I think that after you digest today's study it will become quite obvious that the New Agers are feeling quite confident that "their moment" has arrived, and that Benjamin Creme was, in fact, correct to call the "Norway Spiral" the "Blue Star Sign" that they have been waiting for all these years, and the one that would "signal the imminent appearance" of their beloved "Maitreya" as an alter ego. I wholeheartedly believe that THEY think it's now or never (time to make their move), and that's why we've been noticing all this symbolism ripe with prophetic implications.

and further quote:

Would it surprise you to learn that the color (Azure Blue) has a connection to the so-called secret societies like the Illuminati as well as with Share International and Maitreya? What is the significance? Surely, we're well aware of the symbolism used by those in power to communicate certain thoughts, ideas, and messages to one another, but what is with Azure Blue?First and foremost, the color appears on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States

Raj's interview with Democracy now:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
THIS IS WHAT MAITREYA WILL TALK ABOUT TAKEN FROM SHARE INTERNATIONAL

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in a world of plenty.

REVIEWS ON RAJ PATELS BOOK

With The Value of Nothing, Raj Patel has done something of great value: in language utterly clear, concise, literate, and engaging, he takes readers through the murk and mess of the economy’s collapse.

He shows the hows and whys, how we seem bent on a repeat (no real substantive changes to the practices that got us where we are, at the policy level), but also how we, in our communities, if not larger concerted efforts, have some power to right the course.

What Raj Patel did so brilliantly with food in Stuffed and Starved, he now does so with money and the economy.”
- Rick Simonson, Elliott Bay Book Company

AND THIS FROM RAJ PATEL

And I say to you, I have also decided to stick to love. For I know that love is ultimately the only answer to mankind’s problems. And I’m going to talk about it everywhere I go. I know it isn’t popular to talk about it in some circles today. I’m not talking about emotional bosh when I talk about love, I’m talking about a strong, demanding love

www.truthdig.com...

Both share international and raj Patel had links to the U.N .
S.I says this. www.simedia.org...

“Share International Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization supported by a worldwide network of volunteers. It is not formally associated with the United Nations, but supports its ideals”

Raj fell out with the U.N. He has since become an outspoken public critic of all of these organizations.

Now did they both fall out with the U.N because they and the U.N couldn’t agree who was going to run the show, or did they realize that people were connecting the dots and want to distance them self’s ?
www.shareintl.org...

www.shareintl.org...
Maitreya forecast “a major international stock market crash, beginning in Japan”, the effect of a cause, which is the irrational economic system which continues to dominate the world.

Patel worked at the World Bank, World Trade Organization wow no chance of him foreseeing how thing were going just ALL coincidence.

What will it cost us to just keep an eye on this guy?
What could it cost us if we don’t?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join