It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 2010 "Olympic Watch"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9eeb97c796d.gif[/atsimg]

It's funny how you think you've heard it all, then you find someone that did a great interview, years ago.
Rik Clay, for me, is one of those guys.

Here's a great ATS thread that will direct you to all things Rik and be sure to listen to the radio interview (on youtube) It's almost two hours long but worth it. (Provided your interested in hearing conspiracies around olympic 2012, royal family, anti-christ, global governance, etc)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In honor of my recent discovery of the mysteriously dead young man, and the work he did presenting his own conspiracy ideas, as well as the fact that it seems no one has posted it, I've added my own Vancouver olympic logo "Zion" picture, (above.)

Now, to business...

There's a lot of talk, (but not enough,) about Olympic conspiracy here at ATS. I say not enough because of the amazing threat the Olympics poses.

Think about it.... Coastal city, on a fault line, laid back unassuming Canadians, (we've been fighting, killing and dying in Afghanistan for years now, nobody says anything about it.)It's like we're invisible. It's almost like we're due. It's our turn. There's also the consideration of how weird it is right now.

Government prorogued, winter weather failing, angry citizens, global tension, desperation... I guess the world has been weird for a long time but there seems to be a lot of unusual Canadian activity right now.

I vote that we all keep our eyes peeled. I call upon my fellow Canadians, especially those of you in the lower mainland (and island,) to watch and listen. Post what you see, even if it seems insignificant.

Here is a summary of the stories on ATS so far:
Totalitarianism and Rule 51 of the Olympic charter 2010
2012 Oympic Alien Agenda
Olympic Nuke 2010
Olympic Blue beams and lazers
Canada to become 51st State 2010
Norad buzzes Vancouver in Prep for Olympics
US notes AlQaeda Olympic threat
Harper announces using US military for Olympics
Messages in Movies spell doom for Olympics

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have thought that the Olympics here in Vancouver would be a perfect time and place to stage a false flag operation. Now to sit back and see how it all pans out and see if anything actually happens

[edit on 24-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This will be interesting. Especially with the "Maitreya" and the links connecting their propaganda to the Norway Spiral,and linking that to Project Bluebeam...

I don't live in Canada,but the world will be paying attention!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread mate!

I will be keeping my eyes peeled, my daughter is going with her University to the Olympics so I am especially nervous. Not that I have seen any concrete proof of something bad happenning, but my parental instincts are hightened non the less.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It does seem that SOMETHING may happen doesn't it? The "Sequence Of Events" for NESARA states:

"The real Earth Changes begin in earnest with earthquakes and tsunamis on the West Coast of North America. Los Angeles and the greater part of California will be affected most - in stages. Low-lying coastal lands up the West Coast as far as Canada will be swamped, although the effect on Western Canada will be much less than initially seen. The whole 'rim of fire' area will be affected (Pacific rim countries).

The 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver/Whistler will still take place, probably with increased interest, but alternative means of transportation will be required as the 'Sea-to-Sky' highway will no longer exist. Some bridges over the Fraser River will be damaged, but most will remain passable."

It surely seems they feel something will happen between now and the Games in Vancouver.

The Winter Olympics may be the platform for Maitreya. I hope not, but it might be.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I wonder how many people will able to go to Olympics?
You know i cant go, case its pricey, even one of my family member whos a coach he is going but his family, and you know what his team was been told?

(Your family should pay for the Olympics tickets, we dont take guests)

Nice eh?

top topics

join