It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Hastings has a message for UFO non-believers.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I should really go back and edit that over-stretching, exaggerating piece of rhetoric. I'll put it down to a bad case of bed-head and not thinking whilst typing. Cheers for pointing it out. If you hadn't it would remain there as a testament to my loathing of Greer rather than my fairness. I'll leave it hanging there despite it being a scurrilous statement of falsity...I'm not a huge fan of editing out examples of my own stupidity.

Hey Kandinsky, kudos for that post - if only some UFO debunkers out there had half your amount of intellectual honesty then maybe we'd start getting some answers (or at least start asking the right questions) about the UFO subject.

I realize it's easy for folks to dismiss Stephen Greer (especially after his recent shenanigans with the ET photograph) but what's not so easy to dismiss is all the government documents, testimony and incidents listed at the DP briefing document .

Cheers.
edit on 11-11-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi all,

Well now I know him, as per his lecture about "Father at Malmstrom AFB". BTW: EBEs screwed up their 'computer memory devices', ie the missile trajectory programing was erased on each missile. Kinda tells me the beams at M are the same as Rendlesham, through simple?, electromagnetic proximity.
The only thing worse than hearing more about Maelstrom, is hearing anything which slightly to heavily hints the name Rswl.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The Disclosure project is bad because it has permanently associated the few credible witnesses with a bunch of nutcases and shills.

I think that this (along with monetary incentive) may have been the primary motive for the famous Press Conference; to get all the good apples in with the rotten and right where everyone could see.

Perhaps it was not so much about lending credibility to the topic as it was an attempt to ruin by association the reputations and credibility of those few credible individuals who found themselves involved with the 'project'.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Sorry Sir, Bull Pucky. Greer's a devalue anesthesiologist. Steven used his name "md" to provoke people to believe in him and his little alien quests. He was underline: was the big banana.

Now, now Decoy. There's no need for such strong language...lol

Otherwise, I think I agree with you. Greer is a weasel.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Exuberant1, thanks for the reply -I agree with your comments but I'd say there was more than a few credible witnesses.

Don't realy want to detract from the discussion on this thread but there's another thread here which attempts to discuss the contents of the disclosure project briefing document and witness testimony.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lawrence Fawcett makes some very interesting comments about the 1975 overflights in this Paracast interview - he's also uncovered quite a few government documents dealing with the UFO subject.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Carlson
Robert Hastings has presented at least one witness who has claimed an event from the vantage of a military command that has never existed...

I've already asked once, James, but here goes again: Who are you referring to? Which source of mine, by name, and which supposedly non-existent command?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Hastings

How many times do I have to say this? I will be pleased to discuss your lies and distortions about Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 at any time, but only at www.realityuncovered.net...

I am currently (and metaphorically) eviscerating every witness you've ever discussed regarding these events, and I welcome your weak and mostly irrelevant commentaries -- they represent a nice, light-headed and comedic breath of air that everybody appreciates.

Sincerely,
James Carlson

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am very disappointed that answers from James Carlson are not forthcoming, why can't you answer direct questions

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Robert Hastings will be on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp tonight 12:00 AM Pacific - 2:00 AM Eastern

12a-2a: UFO researcher Robert Hastings will discuss the implications of his upcoming press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. Former Air Force officer Bruce Fenstermacher will join the conversation.

www.ufohastings.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Hastings is relying on Salas' claims. I was debating "alien believers" over on unexplained-mysteries.com... and it was going as usual. I continually presented strong evidence that the military was promoting alien invasion disinformation while the "believers" had NO EVIDENCE of aliens except testimony from --- military believers! haha.

That's it. All UFO-Tech is man made, all UFOs we have seen are man made. What's the reason for this UFO tales then? Simple: No control without fear, no power without control.

After the current depopulation (why that? see Methuselah & INDY gene - price for eternal life: 500mil) and global government, they need another ever lasting enemy to control people. And like usual - people believe that they see, without being able to understand the truth, not knowing about available technologies.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Carlson

How many times do I have to say this? I will be pleased to discuss your lies and distortions about Malmstrom AFB in March 1967 at any time, but only at www.realityuncovered.net...

Wow, what a # head.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Freelance_zenarchist, here's a relevant article posted last week.

"James Carlson is Still Wrong After All These Years”

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join