It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing the big picture of our solar system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I know its just me but there's something more to the nature of our Solar System. With the recent discoveries of Gas Giant Planets in neighboring systems, I can't but notice more and more that there is was once a pattern to the planets within a system of planets. I now scientists will tell you that the solar systems formed out of the big bang, where their center stars oozed out the various planets and the planets oozed out their moons. But if that were true, wouldn't all the planets be cold rocks just like the moons about them. When molten material hardens doesn't it just take on a solid form and then that's the end of that.
The real weird thing is why do we have high pressure gas planets? I am in the oppinion that within these gases are a great variety of elemental substances.
My feeling on the matter of our solar system is that it has changed long ago from the standard layout. I bet if you took a space craft to the next solar system you would find a gas planet in its own orbiting position. You would however never find a gasless orb orbiting by its self around the center star, just as with Mercury, Mars, and Pluto. I have come to the determination that Venus and Earth are twins. Something happened in the past that caused Mercury to leave Venus' orbit. Also something made Pluto and Charon leave Neptune at the same time. This then brings me to say there is something really wrong with Mars because it has no real significant atmospheric pressure or dense cloud gases. It is of my oppinion that the parent of Mars was destroyed and is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. So looking at commonality, Venus and Earth being twins, Neptune and Uranus being twins, thereby Saturn must have a similar twin, this one being or was being the destroyed world between Mars and Jupiter. In this case Jupiter stands alone with no twin.
Could this lost planet have been a gas giant? If so, and all the planets are put back into their original positions, we have a perfect set of Seven planets orbiting the Star Sol.
After looking at many astronomy text books on the planets, there was approximately 20 pure moons within our solar system. By pure moons I mean not irregularly shaped asteroid bodies capured in orbit around a planet. The moons that I included in this number are Mercury, Mars, Pluto, Charon and Quoar because they have no significant atmosphere or dense gas clouds. Keep in mind that the gas giants have a significant number of irregular shaped asteroids in orbit around them, possibly originating from the source planet that took station between Earth and Jupiter. It would seem as though Mars was struck with a terrible blow in its Southern Hemisphere by some unknown source in the past. It could have been pushed away in the blast of its parent world.
Now you say, Earth is not a high pressure gas planet. How does this fit? As I said before, Venus and Earth are twins. Earth at one time looked exactly like Venus. Some point in time in the past Earth's elemental gases began to arange gradually, over a long period of time, to the planet we see today. Now with all this in mind it would seem that each gas planet has its set number of orbiting moons.
Could it be that the Sol System's true identity be Seven Gas Planets and twenty(some) moons combined? There was once an object made with this form of symetry. Could there be any truth to it?

Lost-in-Space (Phaeton-Wan).

When does Gu-ardor come back to form a line of worlds stretched out in endless continuity to stimulate resonance, all the way to the Great Centre?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Interesting theory, do you have any links that might help in researching this? I like the fact about twin planets.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
explain some of these further: Sol and Gu-ardor? I have heard of Sol, although I don't remember where. The planetary alignment you are referring to may be in 2012, when the planets will all be in alignment with the galactic center, and the galactic and our solar equators align... (the "tree of life" I believe depicts this alignment... it aligns earth, moon, sun, and universe, or galaxy.) Is this what you are referring to?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that the order of our solar system's forming went something like this:

For whatever reasone, a bunch of dust collected and began spinning around itself. At two points, the gravitational force was strongest: where the Sun currently is, and where Jupiter currently is. These two planetoids were in a race with each other over who would ignite and become the center point of Sol first. As they spun faster and faster, their insides became hotter and hotter, since the material at the center of each was forced together with a combination of friction and pressure. This pressure finally became strong enough within the Sun that Fusion hapened, and a star was born. If you look at Venus, Mercury, the Earth and Mars, you will find that they are in exact order, according to density. The same is also true with Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, and beyond. I remember hearing this information at the Museum of Science and Technology in Tampa Florida as a child, but I'm sure it can be found somewhere on the net, if you look for it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Its as if the theory came out of all things. Works of fiction, ancient mythology, latest astronomy resources or any Solar System text book, and it happened in that order. And the Big Question of, "Why things are the way they are?"

You could look up the works of Van Flandern -but he is not the real source of my personal realization.

You could browse the ancient Sumerian texts and somehow associate the legend of Nibiru being the cause of solar system's disaster.

You could research the ancient Great Deluge Flood legends and see where they lead to.

Also, you could examine the latest findings of how scientists think all the dinosaurs died off.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Also there is a theory (can't remember if it was one of mine, or someone elses) that the radiation shock from a nearby forming star is what actually heated up the dust and gasses, and that our star was basically formed prematurely or else it would've been alot bigger by the time everything would have compressed enough to cause fusion. This was supported by the abnormally large amount of material in our solar system for such a small star. Since the gasses that surrounded the dust burned, the dust melted and started forming molten globules that atracted to eachother, forming the planets with molten interiors. The gas planets were formed from the burnt rmains of the gasses that were to be part of the forming star.

Like I said, I can't remember if this is one of my theories or if it's someone else's... and I haven't really found anything about the amount of material in our solar system in conjunction with our sun.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Sol" apparently is the original ancient designation of our Sun. That's how we come by the names, "Sol-ar System" and "Sol-stice".

Now with the name "Gu-ardor" I do not know its origin or meaning. I search the web and this name produces no real hits. I mentioned earlier that works of fiction got my creative juices flowing and a few passages relate to this "Gu-ardor" having an influence on the break up of this missing planet. The portion of the story reads as follows:

"Straining my eyes through the illimitable plains of ether, I perceived a long line of worlds, stretching in direct and almost endless continuity. One immense star was wheeling into place, silent, sublime, awful!
But most portentous was the terrible oncoming of a fiery comet; its body like a scimitar, its head and wings like a dragon."

"When Gu-ardor moves into line and the comet reaches the Moon, a convulsive thrill will undulate from the Great Centre to the infinite regions of outer space."

"..at that instant Gu-ardor touched the line, the pointer on the Dial trembled to the Hour of Doom, one Light of the Burning Seven went out in gloom, and a throb from the Great Centre quivered through the limitless expanse of the all-embracing Soul."

The author of this work could have expanded on the ancient Summerian Texts to come to this idea. But there is no way to be certain of the orgin of the name of Gu-ardor or even where the idea came from, because the author has been dead a long time. The only thing I could gleen from these passages was that Gu-ardor was a large star, from the character's view point, and when it lined up with a number of worlds it caused the Great Center to resonate in some form. Gu-ardor could represent our Sun and the Great Center could be the Galactic Center.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yep... taht definitly sounds like galactic alignment. I believe (have fun convincing anyone else of this) that when you get enough galactic bodies lined up that they form a kind of magnetic conduit, which would also cause a great aether flow through the line of flux. This aether is what I believe causes things to evolve, not the radiation. When we get bombarded by radiations, I think we also get that extra shot of aether, which allows biological entities to surpass time as far as evolution.

If you are into alien phenomenon, you may be familiar with the idea that we are not the first generation of humans, and that our earth was 'terraformed' just for the purpose of breeding intelligent life. If this is the case, then this may be a planned event.

Anyways, I don't know what to think of the 'seven'. Sounds like a star dies to me... or, in line with alien ideas, we could be the 7th generation of humans on earth, but we aren't going to survive this cataclysm. Or, the other 6 have died, and we are the 7th and it's the end of our time... time to pass the torch, so to speak? Who knows... just speculation.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From a human point of view, it would seem life threatening if our planet rolled on its side like Uranus. Each pole of Uranus experiences 42 years of sunlight followed by 42 years of darkness. It would seem logical to conclude that the norm are poles in a relative position to the sun's poles even with an axis tilt to produce seasons (earth mainly.)

Most of the planets have different rotation periods, but at least the equators get about the same amount of light to darkness.

These are the planetary tilt stats with, with respect to the sun, taken from Stars and Planets by Ian Ridpath:

1. Mercury 0 Degrees (perfect match to sun's axis)
2. Venus 2.6 Degress
3. Earth 23.5 Degrees
4. Mars 25.2 Degrees
5. Jupiter 3.1 Degrees
6. Saturn 26.7 Degrees
7. Uranus 98 Degrees (uneven light/darkness to poles)
8. Neptune 28.3 Degrees
9. Pluto 123 Degrees (uneven light/darkness to poles)

Now notice that there are only seven planets holding the normal condition of axis tilt with respect to the sun. Is it possible that their tilts are influence by some attraction created by the sun? Possibly an invisible magnetic field that emits from the north and south poles of the sun and intersects a planet's magnetic poles. If I remeber right, I saw details on Uranus' tilt and magnetic pole relationship and they were separated by at least 20 Degrees (I could be wrong.)

So my point is that there are two odd ball planets with an unusual axis to the norm. There are only allowed to be seven normal positions in respect to the sun. My feeling on the matter is that there was a balancing act after one of the planets (possibly) exploded. Some of the moons of the planets were attracted to fill these voids. ---The equation had to be balanced----

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by lostinspace]

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by lostinspace]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
couldnt you just correct the shift by filling a mountain side with rocket fuel so as to propel the entire planet! hehe im crazy but hey it might work....i have a question its prolly stupid to yall but where the hell did we get all of our water? was it just a coincidental concentration of hydrogen and oxegen?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here's a couple of links to articles from Richard Hoagland and David Wilcocks regarding the Solar System and the changes taking place right now. We think it is just Earth that is changing but observation of other planetary bodies in our solar system reveal that everything is undergoing significant change.

Part 1: www.enterprisemission.com...

Part 2: www.enterprisemission.com...

Peace all,

~Jammer

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's a simple explanation, in a few words, of the Big Bang theory. Hopefully this will give the discussion some perspective.

onealclan0.tripod.com...

join