It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need help to explain this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I made a post earlier and now im calling on the help of those again. Ive just came across a video on you tube. This one has really got me stuck. The video its self is of a ufo shape in the clouds but thats not what interests me. What interests me is the streak of light at 10 seconds from the upper left of the shape. You will have to look really close.Its not a reflection off the glass inside the car as the camera doesnt move and it aint off the car turning suddenly catching a reflection.
Heres the link
www.youtube.com...

Watch closely between 9 and 11 seconds just directly above the wing mirror above the clouds. Its prior to the angle change.?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by enca78]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by enca78]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Phage found the original video, that runs longer, and clearly shows the object in the video in your other thread is an airplane. You have yet to correct your initial post and warn people that the matter has been settled.

You don't seem to be interested in what people can find and prove, but more interested in creating confusion and discussion because these sort of videos always attract people who will endlessly ramble on why they think what we're watching is an alien craft.

Why should anyone help you?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

You find if you read that post i appologised but you choose to carry on with the animosity?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
again you are using other peoples video footage of a ufo to find ufos....thats funny,thats like a stamp collecter going through your trash,hahahaha,try making a little effort outside with a camera youd never know you might find something interesting!

new topics

top topics

join