It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Jenning Murdered for 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I guess we need to guard Mr. Hess or do you think he is one of them and is going to keep his mouth shut even though he will be under oath.?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oh, good GOD hasn't this crap been put to bed yet? The guy was in his 50's and grossly overweight, and I'll wager anythign that he was a smoker, too. Why is it that all these other grossly overweight smokers in their 50's can have strokes and heart attacks, but nope, THIS guy just had to be assassinated. Did it EVER occur to you that even if 1/100 of your conspiracy stories were true, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, and probably YOU TOO, would have gotten a silenced 9mm in the back of the head a long time ago.

Stop using his passing for your own sick political agenda already. You truthers' insistance on dancing in this guy's blood is absoluty disgusting.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yeah, he was in such bad health and survived an explosion inside WTC 7 and walk out of there.
Yeah-bad health.
What’s next Dave are you going to say you were his doctor too.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hey, hey, hey, there are alot of really smart and intellectual truthers out there. I don't agree with the you peopl,e comment you had to make. Most of the media, and politicians who tried reaching out to the intellectual part of the truth movement were denied, and now they are just moving over to the tea party movement. I like the tea party but look what it has become. What you said was like if someone called for sarah palin to become the new zionist queen of america and you called that person one of the tea partiers. Let it go, you can't attack the whole truth and nothing but the truth, it has never been done, and nor wilkl it ever be done, by anyone, or by everyone. This poster has an opinion, you seem frustrated don't take it out on all of them. Truthers"
Just be more resonable, we don't blame everyone inteligently in texas for georgio bush do we?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Yeah, he was in such bad health and survived an explosion inside WTC 7 and walk out of there.
Yeah-bad health.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by impressme]

Actually the man was in somewhat poor health. He says so in his interviews. In his own words he describes how he wasn't even able to "walk out" or "run out" of the building because of this. He actually had to crawl out. I don't doubt his death was a natural occurrence. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the things he was saying. The bombs going off and what not. But to apply that logic to his death, you have to wonder why the countless other people who claim the same thing are still alive and well? I say his death was not the result of foul play. Unless you count over eating, lack of exercise, and smoking/drinking as foul play.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Oh, good GOD hasn't this crap been put to bed yet? The guy was in his 50's and grossly overweight, and I'll wager anythign that he was a smoker, too. Why is it that all these other grossly overweight smokers in their 50's can have strokes and heart attacks, but nope, THIS guy just had to be assassinated. Did it EVER occur to you that even if 1/100 of your conspiracy stories were true, Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, and probably YOU TOO, would have gotten a silenced 9mm in the back of the head a long time ago.

Stop using his passing for your own sick political agenda already. You truthers' insistance on dancing in this guy's blood is absoluty disgusting.

The only person speaking ill of him, is you

You wager he's a smoker ???

Then next sentence include that in your reason for dying ??

Dave , thats a tad slimey, even for you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yea3h dave,
\
There is a really good post called
Haiti, The new 9-11
Here's the link,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think they need you over there right now.
We're you're friends

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Yeah-bad health.

You need to learn when to give up while you're behind, dude. Didn't he say in his own testimony that he had bad knees and he needed to crawl to get out of the building? Take a wild guess why a heavily obese person would have bad knees. Your first guess will probably be correct.

Sooner or later, it WILL dawn on you that these damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting this drivel from are pulling your leg.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
Yea3h dave,
\
Haiti, The new 9-11
Here's the link,
We're you're friends

I swear, the con artists behind these damned fool conspiracy web sites must be takign bets among themselves to see who can come up with the most idiotic sounding conspiracy. I thought these conspiracy stories with controlled demolitions, lasers from outer space and hologram planes just couldn't get any goofier. Now the're conjuring up secret gov't earthquake machines destroying Haiti.

Why don't you just accuse the gov't of plotting to crash the moon into the Earth and be done with it? Sheesh, some people.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
Yea3h dave,
\
Haiti, The new 9-11
Here's the link,
We're you're friends

Dave doesn't realize you are making fun of him.

(Head Palms)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Dave doesn't realize you are making fun of him.

Sean48 doesn't realize I'm being completely serious when I say the truthers would believe two plus two equals five, if they read it on some damned fool conspiracy web site somewhere. Mainly, becuase that thread was started by someone who really does think the problems in Haiti were caused by secret gov't earthquake machines.

I can pretty much guess already where he got THAT idea from.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Sean48 doesn't realize I'm being completely serious when I say the truthers would believe two plus two equals five, if they read it on some damned fool conspiracy web site somewhere.

Dave, I really believe you pay absolutely no attention to what 'truthers' are really saying, and are still living in the illusion of the media created myth that all truthers believe in the wilder hypothesis that have been offered.

If I ask you to explain thermal energy and how it is transferred between objects, you would reply by claiming I believe Bush personally planted TNT on every floor during his break from reading goat stories to kids.

BTW I have asked dozens of OS supporters to explain how thermal energy is transferred and not one of them has even attempted to reply.
I would guess it's because they have no idea, and probably think it doesn't matter because in their arrogance they think they're ultimately right because the government says so. This is just an example of how social conditioning works very well in creating people who appeal to and refuse to question authority. Even if self proclaimed authority appear to be wrong or lying there must be a reason and ultimately they're right? Very dangerous and stupid thinking.

We're not the ones who believe what someone else tells us. You obviously cannot even recognize this fact, as any self thought is completely foreign to you. Sad thing is you don't even realize it, and probably never will. You'll just get angry and waste energy getting pissed off at people not afraid to think and express themselves freely.
It bothers you doesn't it?

[edit on 1/24/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

No, I disagree with you entirely.

Actually the man was in somewhat poor health. He says so in his interviews.

Then post this creditable evidences that he said: he was in poor health?

In his own words he describes how he wasn't even able to "walk out" or "run out" of the building because of this. He actually had to crawl out.

You really have a hearing problem, you need to go back and watch your video again because Berry did not crawl out of the building. The NYC firermen helped berry out of the WTC and berry talked about it felt like he was walking on dead bodies. There is a different between WALKING and CRAWLLING.

I don't doubt his death was a natural occurrence.

This is your opinion, not a fact.

The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the things he was saying.

Like what?

I say his death was not the result of foul play. Unless you count over eating, lack of exercise, and smoking/drinking as foul play.

Wow, You do not know Berry Genning’ s medical condition, his medical records were not made to the public, you do not know if Berry drank, smoke, or didn’t exercise, so stop pretending that you do.
That information is not public knowledge.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I hate to say it but I really think this falls down the scale to things that make people like Dave feel good. There are a lot of people saying a lot of things. They are not all being offed all over the place. Why would this man be so special? I may not be his doctor but being carried out is hardly better than crawling.

The more unfounded conspiracies piled on top of this and the easier it is to label "truthers" as crazy and dismiss them altogether.

I am just saying. There is nothing suspicious about his death so why do we have 20 revisions of "Loose Change" but this overweight middle aged man had to be offed? It just seems like a bit much based on a bit little.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
I hate to say it but I really think this falls down the scale to things that make people like Dave feel good. There are a lot of people saying a lot of things. They are not all being offed all over the place. Why would this man be so special? I may not be his doctor but being carried out is hardly better than crawling.

The more unfounded conspiracies piled on top of this and the easier it is to label "truthers" as crazy and dismiss them altogether.

I am just saying. There is nothing suspicious about his death so why do we have 20 revisions of "Loose Change" but this overweight middle aged man had to be offed? It just seems like a bit much based on a bit little.

Blow me, I find myself totally in agreement with Lillydale. Better get a health check myself !

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm being completely serious when I say the truthers would believe two plus two equals five, if they read it on some damned fool conspiracy web site somewhere.

I dont believe two plus two equals five but if NIST took 5+years to write i report
detailing how two plus two equals five i would obviously change my mind instantly

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Dave, I really believe you pay absolutely no attention to what 'truthers' are really saying, and are still living in the illusion of the media created myth that all truthers believe in the wilder hypothesis that have been offered.

This is true, to some extent- you DO all believe in pretty wild hypothesis'. For one thing, the whole idea that anyone would sneak hundreds of secret sabotage agents into a heavily occupied, well known landmark, plant explosives under everyone's noses, crash faked hijacked planes into them to create a cover story, and then plant 100,000 disinformation agents into all walks of life to spread disinformation to get people to think it was really a terrorist attack, has to be driven by a horribly unrealistic paranoid view of the world to begin with.

I would have thought Mohammed Atta's stunt in hijacking aircraft and using them in suicide attacks would have been mind blowing enough as it was, without having to conjure up all this extraneous outer space crap.

If I ask you to explain thermal energy and how it is transferred between objects, you would reply by claiming I believe Bush personally planted TNT on every floor during his break from reading goat stories to kids.

BTW I have asked dozens of OS supporters to explain how thermal energy is transferred and not one of them has even attempted to reply.

...and it should be immediately obvious why: It's a red herring argument. When you conspiracy theorists get so zealous in searching for proof of your conspiracy stories that you now have to start looking for irregularities in thermal energy transference, it's a mark of desperation, more than it is anything else.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

So does this mean that Anti-evil is really a secret gov't disinformation agent planting absurd conspriacy claims to discredit the rest of you? This IS the reason your side is using to account for all the other goofball claims of "lasers from outer space", "nukes in the basement", and "hologram airplanes", isn't it?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So does this mean that Anti-evil is really a secret gov't disinformation agent planting absurd conspriacy claims to discredit the rest of you? This IS the reason your side is using to account for all the other goofball claims of "lasers from outer space", "nukes in the basement", and "hologram airplanes", isn't it?

WOW Dave, you used to present decent arguements.

Now you moved to Stage 3 of de-Bunking

3. When losing a arguement , insult and group with a far fetched theory to
bring attention from the current topic.

WOW Dave... you realize Stage 4 is

4. Admit defeat.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Didn't he say in his own testimony that he had bad knees and he needed to crawl to get out of the building? Take a wild guess why a heavily obese person would have bad knees. Your first guess will probably be correct.

Did you completely miss the part about the explosion under the stair well and him getting blown back? Uhhh...yeah, call me crazy, but that would be my first guess as to why his knees were hurting so bad he couldn't run. The guy was a little overweight, but he wasn't so fat as to have "bad knees" from it.

I love how you think you are so smart and observant, yet you COMPLETELY and CONVENIENTLY overlook the part of his testimony that blows your "bad health" argument out the window. Typical.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join