It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral Commission Checkmate: We Own You

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is a good thread.

I'd like to also contribute the fact that 90% of the presidential cabinet members for George Bush 1, Clinton, George Bush 2, and Obama are *ALL* trilateral commision too.

This is the "secret government within a government" Clinton alluded to.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
And now... alluded to by Obama as well....

Originally posted by Monts

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

(CNN) – Those following President Obama's prepared remarks during a speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Monday were thrown a bit of a curveball when it came to a description of his critics:

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Can anyone who is not a mod still see this thread, or has it been "buried" like so many others around here. Frankly, at this point in the history of ATS, I expect a "Error 404: not found" page any day now.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that the purpose behind all of the world tragedies is simply few rich men wanting to have more control and tighter grip on the world. I think there is much more to this. Maybe even an alien factor. And these world tragedies (means) must be leading us to some destination (ends) which only those behind the curtains know about. Whatever it is, it is not something I can conceive at this time.

Do not fool yourself that you are awake. Not one of us here is. Being aware of the fact that you are deep asleep and trying to wake up is far more important than acting under the pretense of having already been awaken. To quotes Socrates, "True wisdom is knowing you know nothing."

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Well, lets start at the top of the food chain then, shall we?

Source: Wikipedia: David Rockefeller Autobiography

In 2002 Rockefeller authored his autobiography “Memoirs” wherein, on page 405, Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

But it gets better. Here is someone who knows him well. What was it someone once said about "keeping your freinds close, but your enemies closer"? (and yes I realize the irony of little old me saying that here...)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am familiar with Russo's statements, but you can't be completely sure that he is being honest and not misleading in some sort of way. Or even if he is being honest, Rockefeller might have deliberately been misleading Russo knowing full well that he would probably talk. It's a tangled web that has been designed so well that none of us can untangle it. It's only an opinion, but even though it looks like Rothschilds and Rockefellers are behind all these events, there's more behind the curtains than dominance and control. These "people" have all the wealth and power and control to last them a millennium.There must be something more to justify such atrocities for me to fully buy it.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

OK.
Do what you want.

And so will they.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 7-9-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Looks like you have your mind all made up already.

Write a book telling people what the "system" is and how to fight it, perhaps?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
here is a system description

Science and technology capture is the root of power since day one.
What.
Knives, horses, cannons, rockets and Foos.
A general progression of technology throughout the ages of recorded history.
Islam rules by the sword.
Ever hear of that.
So the TC/CFR perhaps rules with the threat of unleashing energy generation without oil.
They found their gravy train, toot toot we are out to find more oil.
ED: Google doesn't do a good job on this

Our government, on behalf of the TC/CFR, ... Meanwhile, the CFR/IIA was stealing his greatest invention, for its own exclusive use in the inobsequious world dictatorship we now have,

See #3 search find.

edit on 9/8/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: find TC/CFR suppression reference

ED+: My plan, declare our dependence and give them pink eye.

edit on 9/8/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: add plan to overcome the TC

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler 720
Not much average joe can do..., but then again, what has average joe ever done but someone elses bidding?

Oh My Brother, but here is a chance for the average Joe to do something phenomenal!

Tired of being played like a chess piece?

Tired of being the bottom of the pile?

Tired of slaving for scraps and left overs?

Check out the plan at the bottom of this post. If you want to see change, help make it. Pass it on, translate it, take it viral!

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

It's generic, you are either one of us...or against us.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Those that are interested in topics like this should read the book The Policy Makers by Anna Kasten Nelson. She devotes an entire chapter to Zbigniew Brzezinski. She also acknowledges that in 1973 Brzezinski and David Rockefeller founded the Tri-Lateral Commission. The grooming of Jimmy Carter for Presidency, is also mentioned.

This is no conspiracy, this is fact.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join