It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral Commission Checkmate: We Own You

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

I accept these fact. I'm just trying to encourage some more substance to them. As I said, it's a great writing, regardless of it being 100% true. They do act together like a mob, and their actions speak for themselves. But something a little bit more with sources would be liked.

I hope you continue your work though, because it's, to say simply, freaking awesome. The descendants of the allies, great conquers of the axis, beginning to act like the axis powers themselves one generation hence forth.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Every factual note the OP shared is researchable and true.

Further more- The Council of Foreign Relations used to be scrutinized much more by "conspiracy" folks years ago. Not any more.

These days everyone is all hogtied and lost in whirling stories of lizards from space, or Alex Jones horror stories of Bohemian Grovers.

No...the real deal is not this big hysterical mockery of UFOs and illuminati symbols.

The real deal is in your face and apparent.

Star and flag for you good sir.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

As much as I like to speculate about aliens, and illuminati, I base my real theories on fact.

The TC is the kind of info that should truly bother people. It's an inbreedinig cesspool of leaders, that no one outside "the club" can infiltrate. Thats why our government doesnt change. Thats why wars continue.

Obama isnt change. he is just a "refreshing" face. He is there to placate the minorities, and to distract the majorities. You dont have to be a member of the TC to be supported by them.
Like the news has been reporting, he hasnt really "done" anything while in office. I honestly dont see any difference between him and Bush. We are still at war, we are still being "attacked" and the government is still taking your rights and choices away.

But Obama is such a nice man, some people would hand over their rights. Especially for health care.

LIARS.

Like you, MR MASK, I cant get frightened by the idea that aliens are controlling the government. I get frightened by the fact that these rich A-holes make all of their desicions based on their personal agendas.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I wish there was more to report. This is all I have now.

I would like to be able to list some of the desicions that have influenced since Vietnam. What they do with all that oil...etc.

Maybe you can help find some of the things they are involved in?
I encourage anyone to post info that they can find. I wish I had the time to scan through countless articles, but Im moving in a day or so

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Funny, people "believe" that these people in the commission have power. ONLY the power WE give them. They have no credibility if you ignore them and do not cave to their demands. WE the People are the power, we have political jurisdiction. Research that.

www.rumormillnews.com...

What you CAN DO...file a UCC-1 financial statement, reclaiming your strawman. File for your TDA (TReasury Direct Account) from the U.S. Treasury Dept. File a Common Law Lien on your property and the U.S. "corporate" government HAS NO CLAIM on you or your property.

You are outside the "law" society and are a sovereign Citizen. You are an American. See, this is what pisses me off, no one bothers to learn the "magic language" and how to use it properly.

We shall be free if we so choose to be that way. You must step forward and "claim" your land and freedom. The Elite KNOW what they are doing is illegal in all respects, so they have to give you the "out". They will not tell you waht it is but it is there and many have used it. Mostly the politicians, cops, judges, lawyers and so on. I have too. It is the greatest feeling, living without FEAR!!!!

Watch "Kymatica" on youtube. Educate others. This is what I find so funny, the fear mongering and all the other crap is just that, CRAP.

If we ignore Hollywood it will eventual disappear, and good bye to that!!!
If we ignore idiotic policies and explain that they do not apply to flesh and blood humans, say good bye to that too. It's simple!!!!

There is no such thing as anarchy, that is a propaganda term used by the Elite to scare us into behaving ourselves. WE hold the true power, do not give it to them...use it for your benefit, if we all help each other do this, they have nothing by which to act. We take away their fake money supply.

Read the article and here is more...

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Read all her writings, good stuff. This is soooooo easy to figure out and take care of. We can end these 300 families rule just by filing paperwork and reclaiming what is rightfully ours. Simple. Do you have the nads for it?

Or will you continue to be a sheep?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Good links, thank you!

But I have a couple of comments...
It isnt so much them controling us. It certainly isnt fear mongering. Just facts. One person doesnt make a difference, and trust me...you cannot be above the law.

They can, you cant.

And god forbid, you ever get into the system. I have a felony record for something that happened 9 years ago. This year I am elligible for clemency, but since i was 20 years old, i have not been able to:

Leave the country.
Apply for an apartment.
Get a goverment job.
Get a job in any hospital.
Own a gun.
Vote.

All things i wish I could do. But since I pleaded guilty to a burglary charge, in which I didnt even enter the house. I was 80 yards away, in a car. I didnt even know it occurred, since the guy who did break in, said he was getting back some items he loaned a friend.
A book of CDs
A jacket.
Valued at $1000

It's not a sob story, just some more facts. i was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Do you have a loophole for that?

Even if youre not in the system, I think you are seriously underestimating the situation. personally, I think our government will collapse before we ever get to the point of a One World System.

We are talking about the same people who covered up 911. Who falsified info about Vietnam. Who have you all believing that the war in the middle east is to find a tiny group of terrorists.

They arent going to just provide you a way out, because you are clever enough to find it.

add: after researching the subject further of "strawman", I have yet to find someone who has successfully done this. Mostly negative responses to the idea.
Wasnt this claiming sovereingty mentioned in that "Zeitgeist" movie?

Not to offend anyone, but I thought it was a silly movie.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by InertiaZero]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I have never seen Zeitgiest, but there are millions who have claimed their strawman, Mary Elizabeth: Croft is one good one. I referenced her website link above. Spiritual Economics.

I have studied law at the University, dropped out because it was all bull. YOU are the LAW, never forget that. Next time you or a friend get pulled over for anything, ASK to see the "Enforcement Clause". THERE ISN"T ONE!! They have NO JURISDICTION over YOU, the flesh and blood you.

THIS and THIS alone is why we are so f_cked up in the system we are in. Once you file your UCC-1 that is the beginning of the end for them. AGAIN, if you read and re-read the documents I referenced, you will understand it. IT is all a fraud.

The CFR and Tri-Lateral has NO say we don't authorize, that's it!!! I don't give a rats rearend what anybody says, that is it. And until WE all stand up and tell them this, they will continue on.

And YES, there is always an out when it comes to fraudulent activities, the consequences for them are high, for us it is nill. WE are human and WE started this, we can finish it also. Again, I do not understand how some people can not grasp this?

You are only guilty of acquiescence, you agreed because you didn't have full disclosure, there is a crime against you. File a criminal complaint against a court official or police officer and there is a lien placed on their bond and they can not work until that lien is satisfied, you win!! But you must know the "magic language". And again, they are not going to tell you, you have to figure it out. And so many people have, if everyone would just stop the propaganda stuff and pay attention to what is important, we would be done already and free. Screw the ET stuff and all the other crap, investigate WHY you are enslaved and file the paperwork to remove yourself and claim your property, THEN concern yourself with whatever you want. Man how hard is that to comprehend?

[edit on 24-1-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"...the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations."

That quote is from Professor Carrol Quigley's book Tragedy and Hope, a highly recommended work for anyone interested in the economic fascism that is growing through our political systems.
You can read it online here.

Wikipedia has a list of board of directors of the Bank for International Settlements. If you want to see something very interesting, cross reference that board member list with the governors and alternate governors of the International Monetary Fund, the members of the Group of Thirty and the Trilateral Commission.

In a report released on the sidelines of the semiannual IMF and World Bank meetings, the Group of 30 said nations should quickly change the way the Fund is governed to reflect shifts in global economic power, and move to enhance its ability to provide reserves to calm future crises.

The group proposed a new IMF governing council that could parallel membership in the newly empowered Group of 20 emerging and rich nations and it recommended more use of flexible credit lines that emerging economies can draw on in times of need.

G30 advisory group calls for new IMF governing body

A single clause in Point 19 of the communiqué issued by the G20 leaders amounts to revolution in the global financial order.

"We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250bn (£170bn) into the world economy and increase global liquidity," it said. SDRs are Special Drawing Rights, a synthetic paper currency issued by the International Monetary Fund that has lain dormant for half a century.

In effect, the G20 leaders have activated the IMF's power to create money and begin global "quantitative easing". In doing so, they are putting a de facto world currency into play. It is outside the control of any sovereign body. Conspiracy theorists will love it.

The G20 moves the world a step closer to a global currency

Though I am not against global currency or the idea of globalization (I think it is the next logical step in mankind's evolution to begin to cast away these abstract ideas of countries and borders), I am against the integration of integration of globalized capitalism by these people and these organizations. One needs only to look at their track records to know they do not have the people's interests at heart.

These are the most powerful people in the world, and they will shape history.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I gave you a star for tenacity.

If we are the ones with the power, we are doing a sorry job keeping that power away from the government.
What happens if we all become sovereign? They are out of jobs suddenly?

Our legal system is corrupt, and broken. Our government is corrupt and broken.

The flaw in the strawman idea is that the government can never provide any proof of anyone's obligation to obey their demands other than the business end of the barrel of a gun.

You never entered into the agreement to abide by their rules in the first place. Why do I have to activate my TDA to get out of the mess? IM NOT IN THE MESS!! Wel..........l not technically.

There are quite a few of these people in jail for various reasons. Tax evasion. bank fraud....
You can argue that they cannot charge your strawman, but youll still go to jail.

Im really sick of arguing this, though. You obviously have your set of beliefs, and I have mine.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

So because you sources one website, I should believe this?

Great writing, but as far as I know, total BS. A star for creativity, or good facts. Which ever is true.

lol, i love yer lazy-"logic". get off ATS until you can do your own fact checking.

until then can you dismiss threads without bringing even contrary evidence to discuss.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Recently a family member of mine was at a Gala and they got to sit beside this guy 'The Honourable Roy MacLaren, P.C."..

Here are some of his credentials according to wikipedia - MacLaren co-Chairs the Canada Europe Roundtable for Business, sits on the Council of the Champlain Society, the Executive Committee of the Trilateral Commission...

He was also Canada's Minister of International Trade.. So, hes no small potatoes.. Well, my family member was talking to him about his job and he mentioned "Trilateral Commission".. Now, said family member has gotten an earful from me over the years on Bilderberg/CFR/Trilateral/etc... So they had their interest piqued as they assumed I was just spouting conspiracy nonsense.. They asked Roy, what the Commission is all about... His exact words according to family member were "Well, we get together and think of what we would do if we were in charge of such and such country"...

Hes not an evil man and neither is said family member.. He is just smart, wealthy and believes that what he is doing is right.

Bottom Line - Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, CFR... They are all just people with too much power and influence.. They are not acting out of malice or with an intention of "Ruling The World"..

The real evil lies in the Eye of the pyramid and I assume that their agenda is far more nefarious and abstract than a simple game of "Lets get rich"..

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ray Amuro

Originally posted by zeddissad
Good work! I only disagree with timing. Commission on Foreign Relations (CFR) prepared "Marshall plan" (aka economic takeover of post-war Europe) before Pearl Harbor. I think this conspiracy started in early twenties.

your wrong this conspiracy started earlier more earlier...

Sorry, I used wrong words. The Goal - world takeover - is much older for sure. What I was really thinking: The Plan has evolved in time and its current look started to be shaped in early twenties - after experiences with first really global conflict. Then was reworked again after WWII. From early fifties the base of plan stayed unchanged.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I too do not want to get into a pissing match, your post is good, but what is the way out? How do we, as a society not involved in "their games", stop them from the continued murder and theft of our resources?

People have landed in jail because they didn't do their homework and don't know how to speak the "magic" language. This article is from a judge, he explains the magic language and how to speak properly in court and what court is, it's not waht you think.

www.rumormillnews.com...

If we study WHAT is wrong and HOW to correct it, we can stop the insanity. Nothing you do, so long as you are truthful and not greedy, can come back to haunt you. I have dealt with the IRS and the police, I have left them dumbfounded and very angry, but they can do nothing to me as I have done nothing wrong. They are the ones who do not understand as they have been taught the wrong idealogy.

And as for you not being involved in the first place, guess again. Your parents, by filing a birth certificate, sold you out, they did not know this or they would not have done it.

“Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are
not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a
long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry
in defence of custom. But the tumult soon subsides.”
Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BurnBabyBurn

This is an awesome story. Star for you.

It makes me wonder even more, why any of our leaders would sit around and role play as to what they would do with another country...
They can't even run ours correctly.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Im a fan of the idea. Maybe one day, when I am much more knowledgable, I will see what I can do. Maybe after the clemency filing.

But that only solves MY problems. The collective US, needs to be given information. No one would even knows how the system really works. Worst of all, the majority doesnt even care. Most people come home, watch TV, and go to sleep. people my age do that, and then go to the club on the weekends. Rinse and repeat.

Saving our own butts is great, but I want to save the whole country. Im not trying to be a martyr here, I just wish people didnt allow themselves to be brained-washed. We are all getting screwed by the system.

I wish I knew more about the law when I was arrested. It ruined my life when I plead guilty. Im intelligent, interested in biology and medicine, and should be a nurse or a PA, helping people and society. But instead I work a menial job. But whatever, that will be fixed soon. With clemency.

Dont get me wrong. Im not on some revenge mission because the legal system worked against me. It's simply put: broken. How long can our society continue this way?

Sorry about the other posts, I didnt mean to come off as the B**Ch of the day, or anything. Im just.....determined?....No....passionate?....NO...oh I REMEMBER!! Im hard-headed.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's good, I am passionate also and I DO want everyone to learn this. Read the above link written by the judge, it will get you going in the right direction for sure. If we all do this, it takes away their power. TPTB will no longer have the funds nor the jurisdiction to do anything to anyone. Simple.

Learn about your name and other things. Read. No hard feelings.

Ciao

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It is too bad that the analogy of Zardoz does not fully apply to the Trilateral Commission, since they deserve to be destroyed, as punishment for the many wars they fomented, and are still fomenting, to needlessly sacrifice so many lives for an illicit profit, and to reduce the population according to parameters which only they know about, but which we can surmise.

CHAPTER II: PIECES OF THE PUZZLE COME TOGETHER

That quite a treacherous group in that opinion which only means
very few know of the Trilateral Commission or seen Zardoz and
thus no connection by the masses.

They leave the 13 families of the Illuminati in the dust of their
horror.

A web forum owner never heard of the Illuminati and set up a
site to see what he could find and missed the Trilateral Commission
somehow.
Zardoz

ED: does not fully apply ... they are not immortal

[edit on 9/3/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah, they don't own me.

I call their bluff.

I call checkmate for myself.

Listen to what Drunvalo Melchizedek has to say:

You don't have to believe him,

You only have to wait and see.

They haven't won. Don't you know the "good guys" always win in the end?

They will have nothing in the end.

Connect with your heart and get ready for the greatest show on Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Since for myself I had heard of Zardoz and never heard of the
Trilateral Commission until reading the Lyne passage.
Are they just another group to blame or are they the root
of the evil of Tesla science suppression as suggested by the author Lyne.
Supposedly this Tesla science is a big big thing providing the economic
superiority of the users and suppressors at the same time.
Quite a confusing state orchestrated by the Trilateral Commission
but will the unraveling of the deeds and suppressed knowledge
spell an end to their power.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would have to agree with daddio... Too many people in this country know next to NOTHING about their rights or how to navigate the system. They are too interested in being "sheparded." Perhaps it is those people who learn how to navigate the system that earn the right to be an activated part of this world that "seems to be ruled by others" (as the OP stated). Right, wrong, or indifferent...that's the way the world works and has always worked. And don't be tempted to say that you CAN'T rise above servitude because I certainly did. I would also agree with the message that BurnBabyBurn stated. People who work with groups like the TLC aren't out to "enslave the world." They are simply trying to make it a better place through their own vision. As someone who isn't on the inside, it is easy to point fingers and play armchair quarterback; however, that is a choice YOU make, not one that is engendered to you by some mythical society like the Illuminati or some "world elite club."

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
The Trilateral Commission is a subject muched talked about on this site. You can find alot of info, if you type it into the search bar here on ATS. So if this is old hat for you, skip to the next thread.

I am a new member, and I have yet to make a post about one of my favorite subjects.
This is the real "conspiracy". Everything here is public knowledge. When you are as powerful as these people, it doesnt matter that you figured out their game.

No secret handshakes. No dollar bill mysteries. No eyes. No pyramids.

And they control everything you do.

Hey, someone else get it. They now have no need to hide.They have found they can let it all hang out and there is nothing we can do about it. There aren't enough of us who are willing to trade our consumer goods for true freedom. Of course when enough of us lose our consumer goods that may change.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join