It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral Commission Checkmate: We Own You

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Trilateral Commission is a subject muched talked about on this site. You can find alot of info, if you type it into the search bar here on ATS. So if this is old hat for you, skip to the next thread.

I am a new member, and I have yet to make a post about one of my favorite subjects.

For those of you who dont know...

Alot of people truly believe that the United States works the way that CNN portrays it.
It doesnt. The people in power have been put there, not by elections and campaigns. It's big club, and you are not a part of it. These people are rich, but beyond rich, they are power hungry.

When you see someone win an election, it isnt because she/he is what the people wanted. The illusion of democracy that the United States lives under has been going on for years.

Im not going to be far-fetched at all with this thread. NO SPECULATION This is truth. Simple. Im not going to say that it has been going on since the beginning of the USA, because I honestly dont think it has. I think that REAL power has only developed in the last 30-40 years.

The span of control.

These people dont care about you. They dont care about the national deficit. They dont care about your quabbles with Health Care reform. They dont care about taxes. They dont care about soldiers. They dont care about oil. They are above the law. They ARE the law.
They dont care about these things, because they already HAVE them.

Occaisionally, you are given false hope with things like health care, or 'economy boosting" checks. Small things.

DISTRACTIONS

The Illuminati, The Freemasons, The skull and bones...all of these things may be speculation, disinfo, but the facts show that there may be some truth.

The Trilateral Commission

The Trilateral Commission does not hide. These people are in plain sight. There's no real secret to what they do. There doesnt have to be. In my eyes, they are the equivalent of a Los Angeles street gang.

You can go to their website.

You can go hang out in front of where they meet: The Trilateral Commission's US headquarters is located at:
345 East 46th Street, Suite 711,
New York, NY 10017

No secrets here.

David Rockefeller is known as the founding member.In 1973 he was the chairman of The Foreign Relations Council.
The original stated purpose of the Trilateral Commission was to create a "New
International Economic Order."

This is what They say they do:

"The European Community, North America (US and Canada), and Japan - the three main democratic industrialized areas of the world - are the three sides of the Trilateral Commission. The Commission’s members are about 325 distinguished citizens, with a variety of leadership responsibilities, from these three regions. When the first triennium of the Trilateral Commission was launched in 1973, the most immediate purpose was to draw together - at a time of considerable friction among governments - the highest level unofficial group possible to look together at the common problems facing our three areas. At a deeper level, there was a sense that the United States was no longer in such a singular leadership position as it had been in earlier post-World War II years, and that a more shared form of leadership - including Europe, and Japan in particular - would be needed for the international system to navigate successfully the major challenges of the coming years. These purposes continue to inform the Commission’s work.

But there are theories, that they are working toward a one world government. They have their hands in many pies, and while they say no current members are in a position or office, they say nothing about formers except something to the effect of:

"Everyone has been a part of this at one time or another"

Six out of eight World Bank presidents, including the current appointee, Robert
Zoelick

Eight out of ten U.S. Trade Representatives

Seven out of twelve Secretaries of State

Nine out of twelve Secretaries of Defense

President and/or Vice-President of every elected administration (except for
Obama/Biden)

All since 1973.

Backing presidents

Many positions of our government, including Presidents, Vice presidents, and Secretaries of State, Defense, and Treasury.
This is the true power of the political elite in action.

If you were qualified, and ran for president next term, if you did not follow these agendas, you would lose...by a landslide.
The TC can make or break you.

Reagan invited the entire membership to the White House.Although he is not on record as a member.

Jimmy Carter's campaigns were both supported and funded by the members. He was tutored by co-founder of the TC; Brzezinski.

Bill Clinton, is a member.

Persident Obama has appointed no less than 12 key members of the commission to office.
Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner

Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice

National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones

Deputy National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon

Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker

Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair

Assistant Sec of State, Asia & Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell

Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg

State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass

State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross

State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke
Source

But beyond that...

These are the people with the money. They are wealthy entepreneurs, presidents, senators, foriegn policy writers, foriegn country elite. They have the power, and there are members of almost every nation involved.

This is the real "conspiracy". Everything here is public knowledge. When you are as powerful as these people, it doesnt matter that you figured out their game.

No secret handshakes. No dollar bill mysteries. No eyes. No pyramids.

And they control everything you do.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Bravo! This is quite a refreshing thread, after having read the ones about Mass. and the supreme court. Glad that someone else may think that all politicians are power hungry psychopaths, and are realy some bigger power hungry psychopaths pet puppet.

Not much average joe can do..., but then again, what has average joe ever done but someone elses bidding?

Ever heard of Max Igan and" the crowhouse .com" ?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Agreed, S&F
By the end of the day, you'll have a sky full of stars and flags!
I hope you hack your WiFi and block/fake your ISP

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I dont think I'll be knocked off anytime soon

This info is out there, all you have to do is put the pieces together.

I hope I get flags, people need to know this! I would love if the thread gets kept alive.

I would also like to hear anyone ele's two cents they can put in. Do you know someone else involved?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by InertiaZero]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I would like to add, that despite my arrogance in the previous post, I recieved a worm.win32.netsky trojan virus.
I do not open emails from unknown recipients. I have very good anti virus software.

Thank godess I used to do some IT work. It locked up my comp for a sec, displayed ads and basically did what it does.
If anyone on my email list gets an email from me, dont open it!! It replicates itself!!

It's probabaly unrelated, but isnt coincidence funny?

I talk about government conspiracy, and my computer goes down. Nice

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good work! I only disagree with timing. Commission on Foreign Relations (CFR) prepared "Marshall plan" (aka economic takeover of post-war Europe) before Pearl Harbor. I think this conspiracy started in early twenties.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Somehow I'm reminded of this scene from a bug's life

www.youtube.com...

(Sorry no matter what I do, following the instructions to the letter, I can't embed Youtube clips)

B

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Excellent post!

The real power is not held by humans and it's been like this since we emerged from the gene splicers.

Read any of David Icke's books, William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden" and Stewart Swedlow's "Blue Blood/True Bloiod".

www.breakthematrix.com...

www.youtube.com...

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness." - James Thurber

Another post suggested The CrowHouse - very good site, here is the link -
www.thecrowhouse.com...

there is a free ebook you can get there and various videos.

I have recently been sent a series of genealogical charts which detail a bloodline and its off shoots that will be highly relevant to the readers of The Biggest Secret.

I had no idea of their existence when I wrote The Biggest Secret. Yet it reads like an index of the book and most, if not all, of the major players in the advancing agenda of global control over thousands of years. These charts are stunning confirmation that the same bloodlines have expanded their power out of the Near and Middle East of the ancient world to control the planet today, precisely as detailed in The Biggest Secret.

For readers of The Biggest Secret the following will prove extremely interesting:

The Merovingians

This bloodline and its offshoots includes a long line of pharaohs in ancient Egypt, including Rameses II (1295-1228 BC), who is considered to be the greatest pharaoh of all. He was his country's master architect (sacred geometry) and his name can be found on almost every ancient shrine. The gold mines of Nubia made him rich beyond the imagination. This bloodline also includes the extraterrestrial-human hybrids who ruled Sumer, Babylon, Greece, and Troy, and which, today, rule the world.

One common link in this bloodline is Philip of Macedonia (382-336BC),who married Olympias, and their son was Alexander the Great (356-323BC), a tyrant who plundered that key region of Greece, Persia, Syria, Phoenicia, Egypt, Babylon, the former lands of Sumer, and across into India before dying in Babylon at the age of 33.

During his rule of Egypt he founded the city of Alexandria, one the greatest centers for esoteric knowledge in the ancient world. Alexander was taught by the Greek philosopher, Aristotle, who in turn was taught by Plato and he by Socrates. The bloodline and the hidden advanced knowledge have always gone together.

This key bloodline comes down through the most famous Egyptian queen, Cleopatra (60-30BC), who married the most famous Roman Emperor, Julius Caesar, and bore him a son, who became Ptolemy XIV.

She also bore twins with Mark Anthony, who has his own connections to this line and its many offshoots

This bloodline also connects to Herod the Great, the "Herod" of the Jesus stories, and continues to the Roman Piso family who, as I explain in The Biggest Secret, wrote the Gospel stories and invented the mythical figure called Jesus!!

The same bloodline includes Constantine the Great, the Roman Emperor who, in 325AD, turned Christianity, based on his ancestors' stories, into the religion we know today

King Ferdinand of Spain and Queen Isabella of Castile, the sponsors of Christopher Columbus, who instigated the horrific Spanish Inquisition (1478-1834) in which people were tortured and burned at the stake for in any way questioning the basis of the religion their various ancestors had created

More than that, the most used version of the Bible was commissioned and sponsored by another strand in the same bloodline, King James 1st of England. Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about! The line of James, according to genealogy sources listed below, can be traced back to 1550 BC and beyond and includes many Egyptian pharaohs, including Rameses II.

The bloodline moved into France and northern Europe through the Franks and Meroveus or Merovee, who gave his name to the Merovingian bloodline, and it continues with the rest of the Merovingian clan like Clovis and the Dagoberts who connect into the elite secret society, the Priory of Sion and the Rennes-le-Chateau "mystery" in Languedoc [Provence], Southern France. Many books have been written recently which claim that the Merovingians are the bloodline of "Jesus".

Some of these authors have just been mistaken, others have blatantly sought to confuse and mislead. The Merovingians are a key bloodline, yes, but it has nothing to do with Jesus, who was invented by an earlier family in the same line, the Pisos. Authors like Sir Laurence Gardner (Bloodline of the Holy Grail and a favorite of Nexus Magazine and its owner, Duncan Roads) MUST know this and yet they still connect the Merovingians to "Jesus". Why??

The Merovingians were Goddess Diana worshippers, as are so many in this line to the present day. They founded the city we call Paris and on one of their former sites of Diana ritual, Princess Diana was murdered in the Pont d'Alma tunnel (meaning "bridge or passage of the Moon Goddess") on August 31st, 1997. As The Biggest Secret points out, the Windsors, another Merovingian bloodline, were very much involved in this ritual murder.

From the Merovingians, this bloodline's connections to the present day include: Charlemagne (742-814), who ruled as Emperor of the West in the Holy Roman Empire; a stream of French kings, including Robert II, Philip Ist, II and III, and Louis Ist, II, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII, XIII, IX, XV, and XVI.

The latter married Marie Antoinette of this same bloodline and both were executed in the French Revolution. But they produced the son who became Daniel Payseur, who, as The Biggest Secret explains, was taken to the United States where he became the secret force behind the Morgan and Carnegie empires and owned vast amounts of real estate, banking, and industrial holdings.

This bloodline also connects to the de Medici family which supported Christopher Columbus and produced Catherine de Medici, the Queen of France who died in 1589. Her doctor was Nostradamus: It includes Rene d'Anjou, Duke of Lorraine, and the House of Lorraine which employed Nostradamus and Christopher Columbus. The bloodline relatives of the de Medicis and the House of Lorraine, Queen Isabella of Castile and King Ferdinand of Spain, were also sponsors of Columbus when he "discovered" the Americas.

This bloodline also includes:

the Habsburgs, the most powerful family in Europe under the Holy Roman Empire

Geoffrey Plantagenet and the Plantagenet royal dynasty in England

King John, who signed the Magna Carta

King Henry Ist, II, and III, who were extremely close to the Knights Templar, as was King John

Mary Stuart and the Stuart Dynasty, including King James Ist of England, sponsor of the King James version of the Bible

King George Ist, II, and III

Edward Ist, II, and III, Queen Victoria

Edward VII

George V and VI

Queen Elizabeth II

Prince Charles and Elizabeth's other offspring, Anne, Andrew and Edward

Princes William and Harry from Charles' "marriage" to Princess Diana

US Presidents, George Washington, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and George Bush are all named in the charts as strands of this bloodline

it was passed on to the year 2000 US presidential favorite, George W. Bush Jr., and his brother, Jeb Bush, the Governor of Florida

source:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

So because you sources one website, I should believe this?

Great writing, but as far as I know, total BS. A star for creativity, or good facts. Which ever is true.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
Good work! I only disagree with timing. Commission on Foreign Relations (CFR) prepared "Marshall plan" (aka economic takeover of post-war Europe) before Pearl Harbor. I think this conspiracy started in early twenties.

your wrong this conspiracy started earlier more earlier...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

S&F.......What you have brought up needs to be kept alive and the rabbit hole goes real deep with many twists and turns on this issue.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

So because you sources one website, I should believe this?

Great writing, but as far as I know, total BS. A star for creativity, or good facts. Which ever is true.

Where's the BS in the OP?

The OP says the Trilateral Commission exists ... this is fact
The OP has given you it's STATED reason for existing ... this is fact
The OP has given you a list of some it's members ... this is fact

I don't get where you think the BS is?

at the OP ... S&F

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Dagar]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Every factual note the OP shared is researchable and true.

Further more- The Council of Foreign Relations used to be scrutinized much more by "conspiracy" folks years ago. Not any more.

These days everyone is all hogtied and lost in whirling stories of lizards from space, or Alex Jones horror stories of Bohemian Grovers.

No...the real deal is not this big hysterical mockery of UFOs and illuminati symbols.

The real deal is in your face and apparent.

Star and flag for you good sir.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Sounds like you got hit by the ATS root kit. The reference to Netsky32 is just a diversion, Winupdate86 is the real culprit and that updates a few registry keys.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If people want to know when this all started and how, listen to this presentation.

100% backed by facts, no conspiracy and you can even send this link to people that may be ADD challenged.

It is by far the best I have listened to yet on the Internet and book I have ever read.

I have actually burned this audio, onto CD, and given it to more than 50 people thus far.

Google Video Link

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

One of the greatest books to begin your journey on understanding the foundational facts behind these serious subjects.

No aliens.

No Cabal of devils or glowing eye balls.

Just hard facts and required reading of anyone claiming the "incredibly annoying/trendy" title of "awake".

Star 4 you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

JFK was assassinated, this is a fact. There was a grassy hill, a fact. And there is room for more than one assassin, fact. That doesn't mean an organization of the Fed reserve did it.

Like wise, those facts you listed does not mean the opinion stated in the op is fact.

Again, one web source of one site does not constitute 100% fact. Just because the pillars of this structure are made of fact, does not mean everything else is.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well I would hope those coming to ATS would know that he posted facts but the TC requires a persons oppinion or take on said information. Whether or not they really control everything doesn't matter as much to me as the fact that people in positions of power through the years have been or are memebers and that, in my mind is suspicious when the group is above scrutiny.

Some people will take the facts and make a fact of their of oppinion
Some will take the facts and reject jumping to a conclusion
Some will reject the facts and post eye rolling smileys at the oppinion

Only the third rejects the sourced information out of hand.

Cheers

[edit on 24-1-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Just because the pillars of this structure are made of fact, does not mean everything else is.

I agree.... but you have changed your tune somewhat.

The OP stated a load of facts, THEN gave his take/opinion on those facts.

Your original post I replied to implied that EVERYTHING the OP had posted could be BS. Since he provided a load of checkable facts that makes your original catch-all statement wrong.

Whether you, I, or anyone else agrees or disagrees with the OP's opinion of those facts, the facts remain facts... ie: true

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I applaud questioning of information, but this isnt a conspiracy theory, friend. It's just a list of facts, with my comments.

Everything I listed, is fact. I even went out of my way not to throw in the illuminati or anything like that. That would be theory.

These people run our country. fact.
These people pat each other on the back, like frat boys. fact.
They have ALOT of money. fact.
They make choices everyday that effect your life. fact.
They control foreign relations, and influence presidents. fact.
Our leaders, and other nation's leaders are members. fact.

If you need another source to support the facts, go to their website. Look up the members. Look up the positions they hold. This is public info. Like I stated in the original post, they dont care if you know all of the facts. You certainly cant do anything about it.

Nothing I posted is speculation. If you believe that something is speculation, please point it out. There's really nothing to question here. It's not like a made a radical claim about the Dracos running the illuminati.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join