It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Next Move?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Obama Administration has had a tough week. Due to the Massachusset Election of Scott Brown, he's lost the majority in the Senate. The decisive victory has put Senate and Congressional Democrats on the defensive, both legislatively and at home. The Supreme Court has ruled that corporations can advertise and endorse candidates and issues without limit, this now allows the objects of Mr.Obama's derision to counter-attack... the banks, the insurance industry, the investment companies, big pharma, and so on.
Furthyer, Treasury Sec. Tim Geightner's role in financial cover ups with AIG may cause Tim to lose not only his job, but put him on trial. Now, Bernacke may not be reconfirmed as head of the Fed. The attempt to try the 911 terrorists and others in NY is now being reconsidered with the outcry of the public over budget spending and the changing "conservative" mood of the country.
Yup, overall not a good week for the Big O...Pres.Obama. So the question is...What does Pres. Obama do next?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Declare space aliens are invading and all problems should be forgotten in light of an attack on the planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OP it sounds like you've been watching the news too much. It's not what Obama wants to do next, but what his next orders are from a higher power.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

You need to change your majority in Congress to Supermajority. They still have a majority.

One thing he could do and of course it will not be done, is to implement a complete scale down of everything the federal government has installed and manipulated for the last 40 years. Institute Kennedy's executive order scenario. Pay off all the 12 trillion dollar debt with more fake US dollars and THEN tie that money to a gold and silver value. This will cause a slight problem in the markets for up to a year, but it will then make the Fed and the IMF null and void.

Problems solved.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He needs to finally address the unemployment issue.
But of course that not's going to happen because March Madness is almost around the corner.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

His next move will be to play even more golf.
When things get worse just blame George W. Bush.

A tidal wave of bad news is heading towards the White House
in November 2010 and there is nothing he can do to stop it.
------------------------------------------------
I know what Bill Clinton is telling him.
"Run to the center just like i did."
Obama didn't want to hear that.

Right now i think David Axelrod is the only person keeping the
White House from falling apart.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, he could open up more government jobs - at least that would employ people...and once he convinces everyone that it reduces unemployment, he can keep at it until we all work for Uncle Sam.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i expect his next move to be detrimental to the economy of usa....i don't understand the banking system, but one can bet he is going to sabotoge that........ all i have to say to American's is that he lost Heath-Care..so watch his destruction go into over-drive.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The only sane thing President Obama should do--namely dumping Title 26, the Internal Revenue Code, in favor of the FairTax consumption tax system (H.R. 25/S. 296)--is beyond his understanding.

Given all the innumerable problems caused by the income tax system--including unprecedented intrusion into our personal lives--we should have phased the income tax out at least a decade ago. Besides, once the IRC is phased out, it means we no longer impose taxes on earning money, and we'll have a gigantic land rush of liquidity into the USA to take advantage of the USA becoming the world's biggest legal tax haven.

top topics

join