It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone erupting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What would you do if you suddenly saw that online, television, or heard it on the radio or from a friend? You would think it is a joke then your jaw would presumably drop as somehow butterflys have pentrated your stomach. Smoke begins to billow from the ground as rocking from large earthquakes occur. This goes on for several days as the world sits in disbelief at what is happening and then, boom! It blows and ash fills the states of Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota. You hear of many ignorant people who refused to leave their homes have died and an awful death. Ash fills the sky and follows the wind currents dragging it across the skie turning it red like the sky from the painting 'the scream'. It would be a terrifying sight all across the world as our temperatures plunge. That would be terrifying.

Mod Edit: Added a question mark to make it a bit more speculative...

[edit on 1/23/2010 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This thread is in
Really poor taste.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Im sorry, but this thread title is quite misleading.

Please change it, it makes this thread seem like a fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Are you that bored, you have to write such drivel!

Put your Duff down, switch the TV off and go find a life! what a waste of energy and effort "Unbelievable" Doh.........

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't think you all should be so harsh. This is in skunkworks which means it's all speculation and I think the topic is perfectly valid and disscusion of it, perfectly reasonable.

To answer the OP, I would make sure I told all my family and friends that I loved them because it would be likely that none of us would survive an event like this. Then, I'd probably go and find a nice hill somwhere with an awesome view and contemplate what to do with my last few days. I'd most likely have a smoke up there too.

I hope I don't get banned for saying that I'd have a smoke.....the mods aren't THAT strict right??? we'll see....

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just go watch the move and it will tell you what happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
~Signals runs around yard screaming, arms flailing~

Hey it's not a matter of IF but WHEN...

She is gonna blow, and when it happens, we are screwed. It's gonna suck 1000% worse than now living in the US.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We would cross that bridge if we come to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
although the title is misleading, ill give my two cents to the OP's few questions.

what would i do? when i saw the title, i looked outside to see if the sky was falling to tell you the honest truth.

But if that was really happening, i would be not posting it on ATS. I would be running in the streets screaming... SHTF!!! SHTF!!!!!!!!!! SH TF!!!

OK, all kidding aside, i wouldn't know how to react to a story like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would amass an army of homeless since I am in MI. first things first we'd publically execute all who opposed us. (hear that Randyvs?)

then I'd take my queen (yummyfreelunch) and I'd rule over the cesspool that is the rust belt

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'd grab my fav dried flower and my ziggies and watch the show until it was time for my soul to go.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My explicit toughts about your choice of naming your treath, for you to understand probably I'll have to add up, THE TITLE, are...
Fornicate under King's Consent several times yourself!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is why someone migth believe there are misguidance and Obama's hand behind ATS followers...
Just ASK what's on your mind... WHOMEVER thinks alike will show up... Don't go on telling something outrageous just to get an audience...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This may not be such a silly thread after all;

More than 1,200 tiny quakes at Yellowstone in 8 days

Hope it turns out to be another false alarm.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If you guys want info about the quakes look at the Yellowstone thread not this one. I believe this title is in poor taste and is misleading and moderators should take a look at it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is one time I wish we had a button to DIS and take away points from pranksters.

Whassa matter bud? You think there aren't enough REAL troubles in the world that you have to go make up some alarmist bulls*** like this?

I suppose you don't have much feeling for anyone who lives near that area.

New suggestion for ATS: A remedial board for posters like this.

top topics

join