It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blasts Supreme Court finance reform ruling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

I am glad that Obama is finally stepping up to the plate to stand with the people instead of cozying up in bed with Wall Street. The MSM has been saying that he is trying to strike a new Populist tone and I think he just has. This will be his ticket to fame again, this could save his party in the midterms this year.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is one of those "no sh*t" situations where any boneheaded president would "oppose" this. You would have to dig and only find that Chairman Mao or Stalin wouldn't suggest this is bad.

He will probably do what he can to overturn it, but he's not going to win any brownie points with me.

I wouldn't expect anything else from any president. Saying that, "Now we know where Obama stands" is total BS. They still have a lot to work on and overturn if they want to win points with me any many others. What about the justice dismissing the case against the NSA on the AT&T and Feds wiretapping? Too many too list, too little time.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is better to have an open mind with regards to whether Obama is aligned or not with NWO fascists. I personally don't buy into the hate & rage against Obama. Let's see for real world events.

join