It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Believe In UFO's" Tv documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
hrmm...will this be on American TV on any channel?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just found some listings for those in england

library.digiguide.com...

And for those in America as far as know it’s not airing over there but I could be wrong, I didn’t find anything anyway

Any chance you guys could watch it on bbc iplayer or something like that?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok I'm giving this thread one more bump as it's on pretty soon and it may grab someone's attention.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi Peps

Just finished watching programme, better than expected and some nice new footage, but a lot of what we have heard and seen before.

What I did find interesting was towards the end. Did you notice the shapes on the hut floor when they were meditating?
Are those not the same shapes seen in crop circles last year and why have them?
Which came first? CC or hut paintings? Are they trying to imply what is happening over there is connected to what is happening over here (UK) or visa versa and why that shape?

Just a little observation....

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

I think they have chosen Danny Dyer because the BBC want to broadcast/attract a new audiance, people that will commonly talk about the subject and it will most probably get more views just because he is in it.

I want to see it!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i watched bits of it - and was not impressed

low points included :

a bunch of blokes standing in a feild using a CB radio to transmit messages to aliens

same blokes using a torch to signal aliens

games gilliland ........err being james gilliland

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm from the Netherlands and I can't watch it. It says, not available in your region. Could someone upload it somewhere else? I tried it with an UK Proxy server but it still wouldn't work.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I watched the show and from my point of view it was great as just raising the awerness. it had bits that were a little low but all round the way danny presented it was amazing, i cant remember the quotes off my head but there like ' i know theres something, but am i going mad'. sorry about being brief but my point is thats the question most people ask themselves when they get onto this subject, and most just brush it off, but as WE know, it is important.

We need to get more people asking questions, when more people are aware about what significance this could have they might actually wake up a little, i dont know? these are my thoughts.

Anyway i wanna try and make more people aware of the subject and ive made a group on facebook, i dont know what people may think about it but im asking for those willing to help with info and to try and make people aware, im not after money or fame or whatever, i really do want this out.

our aim should be to help people know there not going insane, this is a serious subject and if you feel the same way then i wouldnt mind the help

www.facebook.com...

if you have something unconstructive to say, keep it to yourself.

S&F for OP, Thanks for the heads up

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It was a good show! I enjoyed it. Danny Dyer did good. The best part is of course that the experience increased his belief in it - and it seemed he had a good night watch in the USA. But my favourite bit was definitely after the strange "triangle" footage, Dyer says... "Fack me!"

Haha! Definitely worth a watch
The triangle video was probably the most interesting part in the show, the rest was all pretty "intro to the subject" kind of stuff.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
For all of you none Uk'ers.

www.dailymotion.com...

You can all watch it here. The other two parts you'll find in the related videos section, at the right.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The show was quite poor. But that's the BBC. No fault of Danny Dyer.

I saw the Ghost program the other week too. THe format of the show is basically 55 minutes of self doubt and failed searching, with 5 minutes at the end of some actual footage/proof.

So don't watch the show expecting too much. The last 10 minutes were enjoyable. Alot of the program though revolved around Dyer meeting nutters and renound frauds of UFOlogy.

The BBC do not take the subject seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've not seen Danny Dyer in anything before but thought he struck the right tone. He was up front about his desire to believe in aliens & UFOs but at the same time he didn't let that stop him from requiring hard evidence - exactly my own feelings towards the subject.

He certainly met some 'obsessive' people and perhaps they didn't show ufology in it's best light but I think on the whole he himself represented what a large number of people think.

I thought the part where he was doing yoga was priceless

Not the best UFO documentary I've seen but it was certainly entertaining.

It's nice to see the subject treated from a normal human perspective for once rather than from the usual ones of derisory mocking or doe-eyed belief.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
He was up front about his desire to believe in aliens & UFOs but at the same time he didn't let that stop him from requiring hard evidence - exactly my own feelings towards the subject.

What hard evidence would that be ?.
Watching a triangle nudge a ball of light with Win Keech (hoaxer)
Sat in front of a pc for 5 hours with Stan Romanek (hoaxer)
or the satalite watching night at the gilliland ranch?
Sorry but i didnt see a single piece of hard evidence in the whole show

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Alot of the program though revolved around Dyer meeting nutters and renound frauds of UFOlogy.

Sadly UFOlogy is saturated with charlatans. Stan Romanek and the Aetherius Society, both covered by Danny Dyer, are just part of the problem.

satalite watching night at the gilliland ranch?

Although the rectangular light on the mountain looked unusual, I have to agree that the slow-moving lights in the sky were probably satellites.

On the other hand, I was pleased to see that Dyer covered animal mutes, albeit briefly.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty good to be honest. That's the clearest footage i have seen from Stan Romanek's alien in the window. The youtube version is next to unwatchable. It shows a lot more animation in the face.

Danny was gob smacked when he saw it. When he was finished he came out and said that he wished he could have taken away the footage, but when he got back to the UK he started having a few doubts about Stan Romanek, namely the fact that Stan has an agent and when Danny requested the footage he was told the only way he could get it was to pay out £50,000.

The Gilliland ranch is always good for a laugh and the cattle mutilations was interesting. I would recommend you watch it. I don't understand why people are saying it's crap, what were you expecting? full disclosure on BBC prime time??

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

I didn't say there was any hard evidence, I was referring to his attitude of not simply believing everything that was presented to him. For example, how he was blown away by the Stan Romanek footage but after thinking about it he started questioning his motives. I felt his attitude mirrored my own - a desire to believe that I often have to temper in light of cold facts

I think it's expecting a bit much for any UFO documentary to present unequivocal evidence. If such existed then there would be no need for the program as the mystery would be solved.

I've not heard about Win Keech before so can't comment on if he's a hoaxer or not. Can you back up that claim? Not saying he's not would just like some more info.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JH80

On the show Gilliland mentioned that they use satellite tracking software so they are able to check if an object is on that list before they class it as 'unidentified'.

I suppose there could be classified satellites not on the public lists but odd how they all go over his ranch?

He also mentioned seeing objects entering and exiting the mountain although there wasn't any footage of this shown on the program (hmm...).

Taking what he said at face value then there seems to be a case for something odd happening there.

The problem is as viewers we simply don't have any more information to go on to be able to confirm or deny what was presented in the program. Which is why I'm hoping someone here can make a case, for or against, that consists of something a little more concrete than baldly asserting 'They're UFOs' or 'They're satellites'.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I will just repost what i posted in the other thread.

I watched that an the best part was it was Danny Dyer, worse part is he seemed very impressionable. As far as shows about aliens go it was poor.
You had Stan Romanek wanting $50,000 dollars, a group who make crop circles but can't admit to it and a bunch of hippies looking at sattelites out at Gilliand.
Not a great endorsement for UFOlogy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
The show was quite poor. But that's the BBC. No fault of Danny Dyer.

I saw the Ghost program the other week too. THe format of the show is basically 55 minutes of self doubt and failed searching, with 5 minutes at the end of some actual footage/proof.

So don't watch the show expecting too much. The last 10 minutes were enjoyable. Alot of the program though revolved around Dyer meeting nutters and renound frauds of UFOlogy.

The BBC do not take the subject seriously.

Totally hit the nail on the head ! Ghost show was exactly same ! Couldnt have put it better myself ! We know what to expect from last show in series ! I believe in MIRACLES now ! FFS !

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
The title is not a personal statement of mine im making this thread to highlight a TV programme upcoming on British television called I believe in UFO's,

It a TV programme about some of the most intriguing sightings that have happened specifically in the UK as well as crop circles, talking to people who have witnessed UFO’s (including Robbie Williams) and also he talks to people who claims to have been abducted by ETS.

It begins on Tuesday, January 26th, 21:00 on BBC Three

Duration 60 minutes

Danny Dyer goes on a quest to spot a UFO, spurred on by a meeting with his boyhood hero Sir Patrick Moore. Danny examines reported UFO landing sites and the sinister evidence that aliens may have been conducting scientific experiments here in Britain.

He meets witnesses who claim to have seen UFOs and one man who says he can prove he's been abducted by aliens. Danny's search for his own close encounter takes him all the way to the UFO Research Centre in Portland, Oregon.

It Sounds extremely interesting and im sure that it’s a subject alot of people here are interested in and would enjoy watching

Thanks.

EDIT: edited the title to add tv documentary to avoid confusion

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Rising Against]

If I may state the obvious, a "UFO" is just something you see in the sky you can't identify. People see things in the sky every day and night all over the world, and they don't know what it is. What they may mean (I think) is they believe in alien spacecraft. Come on guys. Get with the program.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join