It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Logo: Hidden meanings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi all,

My partner asked me today why was the logo here the way it was and I had to admit to her that I didn't know. She thought it was more like 4T5 than ATS which led me to think about what other ways the logo could be interpreted.

I've done a search and can't see anything relevant to my musings and so I started this thread. I see that the logo has had a member who has passed away's name been mentioned on it and that it has been upside-down in the past due to political uncertainties; both of which are cool things to have done to it.

The purpose of this thread is to put our aluminium thinking caps on and see if we can't find hidden meanings in the ATS logo or anything else conspiracy related with it. I'm hoping that it can be a light, fun thread with jokey elements but like any humour there is always something of the truth in it (perceived truth anyway). I also would like it to be on ATS and not BTS as it is relevant to these boards and general conspiracy seems to be the best place for it.

If someone could fill me in on the true history of the logo and why it is the way it is that'd be great too.

So without further a do - some possible hidden meanings in the logo of ATS.

Obviously the A could represent the Great Pyramids of Giza, highlighting our origins from Betelgeuse and our mathematical nature.

The T could indicate the face on Mars winking at us with a knowing wry smile.

The S could be seen as serpentine as well as being a redeveloped swastika hinting towards the oppressive powers that be and the true regime of the NWO.

So that's mine so far. I'll happily discuss any elements of it and how it could be a Freudian slip of the original designer to include such details.

But moreover I'd love to hear your take on the ATS logo and the potential hidden meanings from it's symbolism to it's colouring.

Thanks for reading and taking part!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
For what it's worth, the font's name is Abduction

Kudo's to nerbot for finding that out.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think the mars face suggestion is pretty funny. Your theory totally works. But in actuality, I think that it might not be the mars face... yup.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmmm, Above, Top Secret.
There is something above top. and it is a secret... What is above top ? God? Something about god and it is a secret.... Hmmm I just figured it out. And I am not talking about a deity. I don't want to say the secret I will let you all figure it out.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by wiredamerican]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I thank you guys for your thought, I really like the fact Chadwickus gave us the font - Cheers!

I know it's meant to be a bit strange for us to disassemble the logo here - but it's either for fun, or for something a bit more developed.

Hoping to see more!

-m0r

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
The S could be seen as serpentine as well as being a redeveloped swastika hinting towards the oppressive powers that be and the true regime of the NWO.

You know, I never gave it much thought. However,now that you brought it to my attention, when I look at the S that's what I see. I see a distorted swastika of some kind. I was thinking that before I even read your post, by the way.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm glad you think that my S could be seen as a Nazi symbol - I didn't some up with it lightly, however I don't think it was intentional.

There are many routes to what we speak about here and I think it is important that we try and vary them as much as possible to keep ourselves on an even keel.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Hmmm, Above, Top Secret.
There is something above top. and it is a secret... What is above top ? God? Something about god and it is a secret.... Hmmm I just figured it out. And I am not talking about a deity. I don't want to say the secret I will let you all figure it out.

I have not contemplated any secret meanings in the logo ( And honestly there is none that I am aware of)but for what it is worth I happen to know that abovetopsecret.com came up with it's name after seeing the top secret classifications the government give...

The classification of above top secret is on any government file that is only seen on a need to know basis... Only a few people know what is in that certain file or what have you... It is ABOVE top secret.... Also known as beyond top secret.

So that is the inspiration for the name of the website...

[edit on 23-1-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Good call on the history on the name, I believe I knew this already but never really thought about it much.

And to the OP, even though this is a conspiracy website not everything is a conspiracy - although you can make yourself think otherwise

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

You bet! I am always glad to help out.

As I said before, I am unaware of any secret meanings hidden in the logo, and to be quiet honest I don't believe there are any, but I like to think about and entertain such thoughts on occasion as well... It can be quite fun to contemplate the "what if's" in life.

Anyway, just thought I would help by throwing a little fuel onto the fire.

I want to add that I could not agree with you more. This is something I have said myself on numerous occasions. Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things truly are as they seem, and nothing else....

So keep that in mind when contemplating such things. Keep an open mind, but not to open, otherwise your brain might fall out!

[edit on 23-1-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've been waiting for someone to bring up this question.
I had no idea there is an actual font for this, thanks Chad and nerbot.

Still interested to read the hidden meaning theories that may develop as a result of this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It always reminded me of the original "V" TV series. I don't think there's any hidden meaning, but then again, some of the codes and puzzles used in the ATS games have been quite complex and elusive.

Sendran.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Double post, apologies.

[edit on 23/1/2010 by Sendran]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok I must let you all in on the secret. The secret is the number 13.

Most companies have a logo that secretly depicts the number 13.

The 1 will be a straight line up and down.

The 3 will be 3 lines horizontally.

The 't' represents the 1

The 's' represents the 3.

There are a couple threads on ATS about this already, search for " 13 " .

Evidently 13 is the magic number.

And you might have in the back of your mind, the 'A' what does that stand for?
Well, look at it , what shape is it in??

I hope this helps people looking for meaning in the logo.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by wiredamerican]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
look at it upside down, it says SLY

coincidence?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Take the Right side of the T to be the Left eye for The S and you have a face.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Alphabetic numeric representatives:-

A = 1
T = 20
S = 19

Sum total = 40

The number 40 in maths is an octagonal number. We perhaps most commonly associate the octagonal shape with that of a stop sign, although how many of us see the octagon rather than the sign?

For the extra keen an octagon is the perfect template for an eight pointed star, an ancient symbol associated with the religions of old.

I just think the logo looks rather iconic however

[edit on 23-1-2010 by freeradical]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The original logo and catchphrase wuz so much more revealing ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9797a960ec9.png[/atsimg]

Pfff ... they took away the little alien but they can't fool us!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I guess the ATS logo could contain many different hidden meanings depending on which ATS board you decide to use as the reference.

If you go by the religious forum, the T could represent a surreal Salvador Dali type of crucifix, with the small round part representing the head.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
abovetopsecret

a b c e e e o o p r s t t v

"Prove beast toe, c?"

ATS is the toe of the beast? That's the best I could come up with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join