It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK terrorist threat level raised to 'severe'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
UK terrorist threat level raised to 'severe' this is on the beeb this morning they dont give any reason for putting it up so is there going to be another attack or are they trying just to raise the feer level in the public again well heres the link for the story

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
love some of the stuff they come off with "we don't want to cause alarm or fear but were are going to use the term "severe" "

sure you do not want to cause alarm or fear..................

The same twerps have allowed our home grown Taliban to grow over the last few decades

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What a lot of pants.. just to stir things up..

In my sleepy little town pay and display machines etc have been blown up for the last 5 years.. a town of 16,000 with the county police headquaters etc.. thus far they can only come up with a campaign to explain to people that blowing up things is dangerous to your health

So I forward the solution that we put the stickers they are using here on everyone and everything just to get that message across

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
having just spent the weekend down in london. I didn't see any increase of a police presece at any of the stations I went through, maybe the threat has nothing to do with the tube, but i was surprised to see so few police around. Normally they are crawling all over Liverpool Street station, believe me as I try to avoid any Imperial (police) entanglements.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Guess the NWO needs to frighten the World just a little more to make sure Paranoia stays at a Maximum . Personally , I think ALL Supposed Terrorists around the World are Controled , Financed , and Trained by the NWO themselves . Or am I just Paranoid ? ..........

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I know what you mean, I am in London way often and it has been pretty quiet recently..

I desperatly try to avoid the tube and especially the "rack 'em and stack 'em" approach at Victoria.. The transport police are a pain in the proverbial, but I've not seen them lurking around much recently.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It is a massive disservice to the citizens of Great Britain to describe the threat as "terrorism". It is time to end the charade.

Citizens of Great Britain are currently under Jihad assault from muslims spreading Islam.

top topics

join