It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for jews

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Any country thats founded on the stupidest reason to do anything, "god told me", will be destined for self destruction. I personally hope all those who wish to fight over such a thing are pulled over there and ground to dust. Let the religious fight a war over religion, but lock them all in a room first.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You

Really

When people hate and use others as scapegoats, all that's left to say is, that their heads ain't a good place to be. I really pity their lost souls

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Yep, you are right. It's anti-Semites that criticize Israel, Palestine occupiers.

Come on folks, don't fall for this crap, it's a TRICK! Most of these Israelis aren't even Semites, but the Arabs they are barricading and stealing land from are.

I am sure everyone has already viewed this:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Exactly, that old "Anti-Semitic" trick is done for.

A big scam.

The mans name was Shem first of all, not Sem.

Anyone that is White(Edomite), Native Indian, Hispanic and Black American(North,South and Caribbean)(Jacobs) are descendants of Shem.

So if you are from these groups how can you be Anti-Semitic? You are Anti-yourself?

The Khazar Jews (fake Israelites) are Amalekites who are descendants of the Edomites and are basically the children of White people.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

they did not sink the liberty. shot it up pretty good. yes they attacked her, but did not sink her.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Last and straw spring to mind... Plus a mountain of screenshots...

ADL

What the hell was that?

A Threat?

Did you just threaten people on this thread?

Listen lady, If all the Mud Slinging, Mujaheddin Jihadist loving bleeding heart Terrorist supporting ATS Apologists don't scare me neither do you or the ADL!

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Funny you brought up Einstein

I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from the practical considerations, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain – especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight without a Jewish state.4 -
Albert Einstein
New York, on April 17, 1938

A very smart man.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol nothing new, last time it was lawsuit on ATS

Anyway, on topic don't know why there is hatred for Jews neither do I care. All religions are equal in my view, it's people who use religion for their motives or distort and twist it to suit their needs be it Christian, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As you have no doubt noticed OP the excuses, obfuscations and etc are legion.
Usually prefaced with whole mounds of denial and justificational rhetoric, of which I am sure they have convinced themselves of fully. When someone hates they ALWAYS blames it on the hatee, or the process call demonization.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Folks, let's stay on topic, please.

Any off-topic remarks are best left reported using complaints, rather than addressing them within the thread and taking things in a direction other than the topic of the thread.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Lol, I cant belive that ATS allows this crap still... Jews are just normal folks like you who have to deal with the twists and turns of life.. Us more so coz we are jews, zionists... Which means we wanna take over the world lol... But zionism is just nationalism for israel that anti semites love to equate to the NWO bull when its no more than being like proud to be a yank or brit, or whatever...
Why cant I be proud to be a jew? Israeli? We turned a desert into a wine field, we stopped world war two, we have been the fore of every scientific advancement... Ask Einstien.... A jew...... Funny how when the world needs a saviour G-d sends a jew....

Yeshua the king....

Keep it up...

Last and straw spring to mind... Plus a mountain of screenshots...

ADL

You would think that the Jew being so good as you put it, would not be doing to the Palestinian if it had gone through the very same persecution at the hands of zee Germans no ?.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why the hatred for Jews? I could give you the bibical reason for it. Here it is.

According to the book of Hosea the Jews were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And it would appear that for the past 1980 years they were serving it.

And it appears that the event that triggered it was explained in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Jesus Christ himself states here why those verses was important.
Matthew 24.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

At the death of John the Baptist Herod triggered the curse of Malachi.
So what does Leviticus 26 and Hosea state will befall them?

Hosea.

Chap 3.
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Chap. 5.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Chap. 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Chap 13.
6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.

Their God is so royally ticked off at them well, It's beyond description.

As for the days of Hosea 6-2 you need to know one thing. According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 days in the presence of God are a 1000 years long on Earth.

That curse is 2000 years long.

And what does Leviticus 26 have to say about curses?

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.
32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.
35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.
36 And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.
37 And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.
38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.
39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.
46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The last statement of the previous page is truly beautiful (it shall be seen), and the prior saying there a profound truth!
Deceptions take place as the sincere are deceived and whole-heartedly deceive in honest mistake, but there was a Deceiver.
At what point is truth found accepted with thankfulness and forgiveness granted? When it is factually apparent and undeniable!
I too am a Jew where it really counts (by choice) and a true Zionist in the real Biblical sense, but I must accept the reality exists which you have inquired of. The reasons go way back to Judah in the South distinguishing itself from Israel in the North and being exclusive -which brought the Assyrian Empire down upon them (whence Israelites were dispersed to the nations) and then again the Babylonian Captivity, displacing all things (Paleo) Hebrew. The Jewish return to Jerusalem using Aramaic refounded "Hebrew" as square script and restarted with a Lunar Calendar, it's a wonder that names were still being written in their jewels even over 450 years later when YeShUaA of Judah (seeking to save the lost offspring of Israel) came to be born into Judaea. Throughout His whole life the Jews oppose, accuse and ultimately have Him killed -and though He had obsoleted Priesthood forever they went on with their ceremonial rituals- in the Temple which before fully finished by the Romans was destroyed by them, putting their shattered name-stone jewels into trophy rings. We must here give credit where credit is due though, for the Jewish defiance at Masada coupled with the determination and obstinacy of the Qumran community did preserve to us the original Calendar of the Biblical Epic otherwise missing. And the Jews of the Diaspora preserve the Sabbath and it preserves them- as they go on to elaborating upon the Appointed times~ and fulfilling the Laws_ in the Nations they go to... from artisans and craftsmen to industrialists and bankers -because they knew to do what had not occurred to those they arrived among. Because to the Judaic observant HaShem is kept Exclusive (as Beloved) it is not pronounced -but purposely mispronounced and thus any meaning is obscured- the Name (YeHUaH) is made to contrast His Name in turn made to sound as yet anothers name (YeHUShUaA).
Still there is much ignorance in place propagated by the same idea among US as Jehovah and Jesus keep only the very elect finding and knowing… but do not hate the Deceit at the hand of the one having provided you the means of finding and sharing the truth at the cost of himself, for through the trappings of profits were the prophets preserved and produced to you!
Currently Arabs hate the Jewish state because they presume to call themselves Israel, a name with greater word meaning than the restored Nation of Judea stand alone yet deserves.
Christians that have not known the essential Judaism of Christianity still recognize the Jews as having rejected Him not realizing themselves that Messiah is the King to come that though having come to be known has not yet come to Reign.
That Jews assume Religious credit for the true Oracles of GOD and often take the charge Politically of foreign relations has made many simply secular circles choose to similarly despise them.
And then there’s jealousy…

[edit on 2010/1/23 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All quite interesting. I am not sure I have a better comment to make, just that I enjoy reading it all and find it all vastly fascinating! Thanks guys! There is alot of conflicting or varying theories though. ALot of it makes sense though. hard to tell. :/

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I never came across hatred on jewish people

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Most people don't hate Jews.

Most people who other people believe hate Jews, usually hate the state of Israel, or Zionism. And for good reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow! Selahobed now thats what I call making friends and influencing people the Jewish way.

I suppose you have to cut the Jewish people some slack its like if you kick a dog it gets a bad attitude towards people, not that I'm likening Jewish people to a dog that is.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow...

I got mind control powers! I knew it!

Jew threads bring out the biggest Shmucks ever... I love it!

Shmuck isn't a TOC violation right? Hope not...

Jewish foul words are immune in the media because we own it right?

(waves hand at mods) "I am not the Jew you are looking for...."

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is no hatred for jews. I made it up. Reported.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join