It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for jews

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Was it the jesus thing that started it? I mean everyone forever has hated on jews. (I DO NOT literally mean everyone)

I understand the human need for a scapegoat for things, but why the jews?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Good question but I doubt it could ever be answered except for speculation of why.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That is fine. I am on the site to open my mind and get input from others on interesting topics. Figured maybe there was something in history other than the jesus thing. Like maybe at some point long ago all the jews had a rocking hangout spot and wouldnt let anyone else in so everyone got mad. I dont know. I am tired.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I've never seen any hatred towards Jews. I would think blacks and latino's have it much, much worse, so dont let it get to you, fight the good fight.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, I am not jewish. I am just curious. I do not see how you could not notice it. I mean yeah blacks and others get it too, but the hatred for jews in some goes so far back it is unclear. They just seem to always get the muck that rolls downhill. :/

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In the current age, it's not so much hatred for Jews, or Judaism, as it is a hatred for Zionism.

I don't even want to get started on reason to dislike Zionism, but basically they formed an illegal state through terrorism, had their buddies in the UN declare they were legit state, fired torpedoes and sunk a US spy ship during the 7 day war on purpose (USS Liberty.. google it), while gunning down the surviving crew, and claimed it was an accident, perform acts of genocide on Palestinians that they illegally kicked out of their country, use illegal forms of warfare including white phosphorus on civilian populations, hospitals and schools, and continue to steal Palestinian land and bulldoze houses, while not allowing in materials for them to build new ones, keeping the people in a grid-locked checkpoint every-few-miles ghetto with no chance for hope, use UAVs to send rockets into civilian houses, intentionally target journalists and cameramen in Palestine and Gaza so that journalists will be discouraged from reporting on their atrocities, all the while blackmailing USA into funding most of their war-machine expenditure.

Sorry for the run on sentence.

Now, if you want to talk about why the Nazi party hated the Jews, here's the reason why. There were a lot of Jews in Germany during WWI, many with high ranking positions in politics. At the end of WWI, the high ranking Jews basically "sold out" Germany to their Jewish allies in Britain, US, etc. Basically, they made Germany lose the war prematurely, when many still thought they had a fighting chance. They signed a deal that not only ended the war, but put incredibly horrible economic stipulations on Germany for the future, including massive war reparations that were to be repayed. This kind of backed Germany into a corner to make them fight another war to get out of the insane reparations that they now owed. This also severely pissed off many German patriots, who thought they could have won the war if they were not sold out by traitors with foreign interests over Germany. One of these men that got really enraged about the whole thing was Hitler. After his rise to power, he was intent on starting another war, but this time he knew that he could not trust any Jew, because they sold the country out to foreign interests before.

Basically, no one can blame him for not trusting the Jews. The USA did the exact same thing with the Japanese during WWII. We shipped them off to concentration camps also, because they "couldn't be trusted". The only difference was Hitler went wayyyyyyy over the line, and decided he needed to "exterminate" the Jewish problem once and for all. There's no excuse for what he did. There would have been no war crimes involved if he simply kept them in internment camps... Instead of labor camps and death camps. But his original justification certainly made sense.

Now, getting back to Judaism in general. I have no beef with the religion itself, but many Jews think that they are "God's chosen people". They were, no question, I have no problem with that. Most religions, however, you can convert and be saved. Most religions welcome converts with an open hand. Many Jews believe that only the "chosen people can be saved". I've been told by Jews before that only people Jewish by blood will go to heaven. They told me that I could never be saved, and I could never convert to Judaism even if I wanted to. That's the only real beef I have with Jews, in terms of their religious beliefs.

I also have a problem with the United States allowing Jewish politicians to hold a dual citizenship with Israel. No other politicians are allowed to have dual-citizenships, as far as I know, only Israelis. This problem goes back to the same problem Hitler had, where many people with political power have allegiances to foreign interests. In other words, they can't be trusted to have the best interests in mind for the USA.

And just to clarify, I don't hate Jews. Just Zionists.

Hope that shed some light on things.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You

One could argue and speculate that the combination of Christianity's strangle hold over Europe and Jewish religious and societal non conformity were possibly the root causes. The majority of the "Jew hating" started in Europe hundreds of years ago.

Presently speaking, Tel-Aviv's most recent actions aren't exactly the poster child for Peace.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff. I wonder what causes someone to hate someone else for no reason. Racism or religious persecution and the like. I just do not see how that matters in the real world. Is everyone so much less busy than I am that they have time in their lives to spend hating on other people for no reason? I dunno maybe its a parents related thing and/or some traumatic event. I am speaking in this post mostly of individuals and their racism, but the thread started as overall hatred I have noticed for the jews. I cannot think of any concrete instances other than obviously WWII and just hearing jewish insults in highschool and stuff. It was just normal to those kids to call others names for no reason it always baffled me.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Origins of Antisemitism

The origins of christian antisemitism

The Holocaust took place only a few decades ago under the very eyes of Christian Europe. The Christian clergy looked on while six million men, women, and children were murdered. And as the Jewish extermination program spread from one end of Europe to the other, the Pope sat in the Vatican with his attitude of neutrality concerning Hitler and his victims. There can be no doubt that the mass genocide of millions of Jews all over Europe called for enormous participation by huge numbers of people, both Protestant and Catholic. The horror of these events transcends anything known in human history. That it should have happened at all and in our time, and in a part of the world long thought to be civilized, culturally advanced and "Christian" is incomprehensible. What would cause such terrible hatred of every Jewish man, woman, and child that they should become the mortal enemy of the populations with whom they had lived for generations? What allowed millions of people who considered themselves to be Christians to participate as perpetrators, collaborators, or silent bystanders, as six million men, women, and children were slaughtered? And how did a competition between two sister religions become so great an abyss that it made mass murder possible? These are the questions this paper seeks to answer through an understanding of the theology and practice of the Christianity in which these perpetrators, collaborators, and bystanders were raised, and which would support an environment that could allow such a horrific event to take place

www.conservapedia.com...

ukcatalogue.oup.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
just another group of people shouting for tolerance but when it comes down to they are anything but tolerant themselves i have got nothing against jewish people and would not wish any harm to them i just wish they would take a good look at them selves and stop acting like a bunch of Aholes about palestine

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There is only one reason...

They all want my recipe for Matzoh Ball Soup and i'll never give it up to my dying day...

Seriously...

There is no reason, alternately various groups have wanted the Jews gone because if you kill the originators of the Ten Commandments you become the authority on religion.... This is aspects of Islam Today... This was Hitlers goal of controlling religion in Europe and The Churches back during the Inquisition...

So long as their are Jews around, you don't have control of God...

Evil men in this world will always seek to control the voice of God...

Everything else is propaganda... for that cause...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Maybe it is my lack of tolerance for religion that prohibits me from seeing things the way some more truly evil people do. I say this because I find racism to be evil. Yes you can rape and steal and kill but most of the time that is to quench some basic primal need. Racism is just wrong to me. Not worse than rap or killing, just worse in a different way. I dunno. It is hard for me to explain.

Lack of tolerance is not the right phrase. I do not believe in religion. I do not believe in anything I cannot see or have proof of. I am very open minded, but I do not truly believe things unless I have some proof.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Everything else is propaganda?

Read my post up ^^^^^ there and please point out some lies. You know all of that is true.

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I read it! I am enjoying the intelligent input. I wasnt sure how you guys would respond.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Your whole post is a gigantic exercise in blame, paranoia and scapegoating...

It's not a post with any validity but rather an explanation of why YOU blame Jews for a tragedy....

Both the Palestinians and Jews around Israel are victims of INTENTION to sell arms to compete for oil for division for power and greed...

The world could fix the situation tomorrow if it wasn't USING the situation...

You can blame neither group for simply being stuck in the middle of global power plays for territory and wealth and fighting to survive...

Except perhaps...

That both fall for it...

As do most of us obviously...

The people of the region are victims of greed and lust for power... whatever they do they have more innocence in a way than you or I as our leaders sell both sides weapons and never actually intervene or help in any meaningful way...

Their friends and connections?

Neither side has friends and connections...

Just Pimps...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think its convenient and plus the self serving cultural nepotism that is to everyones disadvantage but theirs.

That said the Jewish look after there own because thay have to, they have as a minority been beaten down and dragged around by anyone looking for a scapegoat.

Its just the human condition if it aint Jews, its Blacks or the Irish or the English or the Muslims where ever political or social compliance is required the ethical and morally bankrupt use them for friction in an attempt to gain traction with the majority.

I'm feeling really wordy today

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It would really be something if ATS could solve the 2000 year old question the OP posed in this thread. The real reasons are probably lost in the mists of time.

But if I were to guess I would go back to the Roman Empire when the Jews just would not sit down and be ruled, always causing trouble and needing to be put down. Rome and the Roman Empire's influence extends to this day, so it might be logical to suppose that a prejudice persists against them without us today realising why. The scapegoat who looks weak is despised for being perceived as weak. Noone wants to be the friend of the victim of the school bullies, or else you also would look weak.

And then as a result of all the bias and discrimination they faced in Europe they became self sufficient, setting up their own businesses as it was so hard to find anyone who would employ them. This then made them rich from their well run businesses which made them even more depised.

But it may go back even further than that if we could believe that the heretic Akhenaten was the Father of monotheistic Judaism. The theory is that Akhenaten was run out of town or murdered at the end of his reign, and his followers led by Moses continued Atenism in the Holy Lands which had lapsed into anarchy at that time under the militarily weak rule of Akhenaten himself.

This would then make the root cause of anti-semitism the Theban backlash against the Aten heresy.

This theory, however, is not widely accepted (see en.wikipedia.org... and the section "Akhenaten and Judeo-Christian monotheism" for a discsussion) , which would mean the Roman Empire would be the most likely cause.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Miss info, see most people can't stand the actions of Zionist. Zionist tend to be and hide behind those who claim Judah. Whitefolk tend to apply the actions of a few and to bash group, thus the hated for the Jew. What's so hard about that?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Because they are fake Israelites. Not the people from the Bible.

Rev:2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

First watch :

www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...

Then watch:

Then watch :

Google Video Link

[edit on 23-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lol, I cant belive that ATS allows this crap still... Jews are just normal folks like you who have to deal with the twists and turns of life.. Us more so coz we are jews, zionists... Which means we wanna take over the world lol... But zionism is just nationalism for israel that anti semites love to equate to the NWO bull when its no more than being like proud to be a yank or brit, or whatever...
Why cant I be proud to be a jew? Israeli? We turned a desert into a wine field, we stopped world war two, we have been the fore of every scientific advancement... Ask Einstien.... A jew...... Funny how when the world needs a saviour G-d sends a jew....

Yeshua the king....

Keep it up...

Last and straw spring to mind... Plus a mountain of screenshots...

ADL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join