It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody explain how HAARP can create earthquakes please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Okay, my very limited knowledge is that HAARP can affect and monitor changes in the ionosphere.

I was always of the belief that earthquakes are caused by tectonic movement, below the crust of the earth.

Are we talking magentic changes here? What exactly do the magnetic waves move? Streams of ore and mineral or what?

How can the ionosphere affect a tectonic plate?

I ask in all ignorance and seek answers.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

* HAARP is a giant death ray, based on a design contained in the notes of inventor Nikola Tesla, seized by the FBI after his death. This is a very popular theory, probably because so much of it is actually true. Tesla claimed to have developed a death ray with a very similar configuration to HAARP's actual configuration, and the seizure of his scientific papers is a matter of public record.

* HAARP is a weather-control machine. There's a certain logic to this one as well. If a butterfly's wings beating in Tibet can cause el Nino, then a gigawatt of electromagnetic radiation ought to be good for something.

* HAARP is an earthquake machine. Also based on a bunch of weird stuff Tesla discovered. Somewhat offset by the fact the HAARP array is clearly pointed at the sky.

* HAARP is a doomsday machine ripping a hole in the earth's atmosphere. Colorful, but scienfitically questionable. How do you rip a hole in air?

* HAARP has something to do with UFOs. Either signalling them, blasting them from the skies, or feeding babies to them.

* HAARP is a giant Mind Control broadcasting machine. Appealing,

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thankyou Slayer - now has anybody got any evidence of this being used for ill purpose?

I've seen half a dozen threads but without much substance (no offence), can anyone solidly supply real data that shows HAARP being used for the purposes detailed in the video?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. I had never heard of this before. Pretty terrifying really. :/

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That's the catch. HAARP is a real program.

Many of it's facets described in the Video are real. What isn't known and you'll hear a lot of speculation of is it's full potential. There will be many opinions.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Here's a decent thread wich may be of interest to you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I've seen half a dozen threads but without much substance (no offence), can anyone solidly supply real data that shows HAARP being used for the purposes detailed in the video?

China Earthquake caused by HAARP weapon 引发地震的证据

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Okay, my very limited knowledge is that HAARP can affect and monitor changes in the ionosphere.

I was always of the belief that earthquakes are caused by tectonic movement, below the crust of the earth.

Are we talking magentic changes here? What exactly do the magnetic waves move? Streams of ore and mineral or what?

How can the ionosphere affect a tectonic plate?

I ask in all ignorance and seek answers.

Cheers.

The same way a singer hit's a note that can shatter glass...Resonance.

Also, "subduction" is a theory, though it is thought as fact. The earth is actually growing...
Peace

[edit on 23-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Putting aside the fear mongering and pseudo science, here's some links to some HAARP research papers, kudos go to Phage for these:

Here's a bibliography of 246 published papers available at the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska. The list is a few years old so there are undoubtedly a lot more now.
www.gi.alaska.edu...

Here are some others (it isn't hard to find a lot more, if you bother to look). There is a whole hell of a lot of research done at HAARP by scientists from different countries and universities all over the world and the public really couldn't care less because it has nothing to do with weather control, mind control, earthquakes, or death rays.

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

You'll also find more info here: