It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO...maybe already in effect.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As many people speculated that the United Nations is the NWO. I believe that war on iraq and the future wars on rogue nations is to overthrow there goverments who are not in accordance to U.N. doctrine. Once all democracies are in place the world could be unified under the U.N.

And why is everyone assuming that NWO will be bad? Perhaps it is for the good of mankind to unify our species and stop the fighting between ourselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
well said, but have you thought at Who will govern the N.W.O.?

quote///..Mr.E As many people speculated that the United Nations is the NWO. I believe that war on iraq and the future wars on rogue nations is to overthrow there goverments who are not in accordance to U.N. doctrine. Once all democracies are in place the world could be unified under the U.N.

It will be based on lies and power to all evil,it will take away free will and bring a ""peace""(a false peace) to what people will beleive to be all good for humanity...........

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Did you know that UN is forcing closure of Dutch coffee shops? :poed:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
No disrespect intended Tyler, but..."what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?"

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Coffee shops is the name for cannabis shops in A'dam.

Cannabis is enlightening drug and they arent happy with dutch laws.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
theres' also a anti- NWO in affect as well . :beam:

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

Coffee shops must be closed...period!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It was a decision they made for themselves...no reason we or anyone else should close them down...

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Can you read ok? Do you have epilepsy?

I said UN is forcing them.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think what Tyler is trying to point out (that some people have missed) that the UN's Charter does not allow them to dictate any laws within a soveriegn country, unless it becomes a problem that spills over into other countries...In other words, trying to force the Dutch to illegalize pot is going *against their own Charter*.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the pirate

Originally posted by Tyler

Coffee shops must be closed...period!

And pirates must be castrated

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Actually i live in holland and i can assure u that stoners are better philosophers and thinkers than the normal ppl, we focus on thinking when we are stoned MUCH more than normal, u almost can see tru things

And the level of concentration helps u out to think a lot, think deeply and be able to linked it with more thoughts.
Actually the analgesic effect helps to calm down the brain to help u think clearly

So i do not agree with U.N to force Holland to close down the coffes, but that is just a little thing compared with the rest of things that i disagree about U.N.
PPl thinks that weed is drug that kills u, maybe they should try before they say it, it�s almost a medicine of everything,
Headaches, migraine, asma, bronquitis, helps in the aids and cancer treatment, also bulimia, anorexia, imsomnia, stress.....
Well is more than something u can smoke to get stoned, because as always it�s a plant, same as coc aine, medicins etc etc, all comes from plants, now depends on the treatment and how and what to use for it, it can be used properly or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The New World Order, Mr.E is a worm in the sea waiting to be gobbled up. You see, as long as their is a governing force that overwhelms the competiton than there will always be a smaller more elusive and flexable group to take it's place. So the point is, this New World Order craze will become nothing more than what the battle for bloodlines became in royal monarchies throughout history and even today. The reason the battle lines for domination have been shifted from the Gods and Kings, to the Generals and tycoons, is because the Kings have all died off and the real New World Order plotters are among them. So to remain in tune with society they shift from their positions of power and slowly work their Agenda back into the system, or the MATRIX. This MATRIX is our own so-called "reality" that harbors our emotion and thought process. So this New World Order talk is really nothing new. It is new for us, but the Babylonian Brotherhood, or the New World Order plotters have had this Agenda for thousands of years. They no how fast we are going nowhere and that's the way they are committed to keep it. If you want more info on this "crazy talk" than read "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke. I will go on when I get a response. I know I will. So fire away.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is one reason the nwo can never be good. Power corrupts no matter how good you start off you become corrupt.

For example look at the book lord of the rings. Froto starts off pure and good, but the ring "power" gradualy corrupts him.

If you honestly think that any one group can create world peace think again. If you need more proff look at history, there are 100's of examples on how this wont work.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yea you know that it wont work cuz it dosnt exist. you all are talking about a non credible leadership that some loser made up and are all whack enough to believe it. the world could never live in unity and thats why that plan wont work.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What if the world had no choice???? Did the people of Afghanistan have a choice???? Did the Taliban go around and ask for support???? No!!!! They just took over. Does the Russian Army ask Chechnyans if they want to be occupied??? No!!! They just were over run. So what makes you think the New World Order will be any different???? What makes you think that the New World Order will give you a chance??? What makes you think you can destroy it?????

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The NWO relies on secrecy & subtle manipulation to extend its grip for power...Small groups that contain exercise great amounts of power have always been such through history.

Even modern-day government structures use misinformation & secrecy to maintain their hold on the People...*Because* they are a relatively small group that *knows* that, if the real truth ever got out, would be overwhelmed.

"Knowledge is power" is true...And these smaller groups that can maintain secrecy over knowledge weild great power. The NWO *can* be stopped...But first, the "secret knowledge" that they use to maintain their influence must be exposed. Once that happens, they loose their influence & are defeated.

To *defeat* the NWO, it must first be exposed to the public...Once the public realize how much they've been manipulated, the NWO leaders become nothing more than targets for revenge or justice.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The NWO is beyond the UN. The UN is nothing but mere pawns in the chess game. A new world order maybe not such a bad idea if it ideally were intended to bring humanity together under truly righteous intent..But, as far as I'm concerned, the men or the elite that run the show behind the closed door(s) would prove it otherwise.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
*sings*
If I ruled the world! What would I be-come!

All I know is that I want the railroad car with the window chains!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
...Unfortunately, that would be your "Last Train to Clarksville"...They wouldn't be "monkey"ing around with you at that point...Jumpin' Jack Flash, it's a gas, gas, gas!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join