It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Death Immortality Without Losing Identity/Having to Reincarnate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I'll get that book, thanks for bringing those points up. I've learned something new

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Perhaps what occurs to you after you cross over is linked to the beliefs and conclusions you made while alive. Hell fearing Christians might end up in some heaven or hell, people who want to accept that reincarnating is good for their soul enter the reincarnation wheel again , and all sorts of other possibilities may occur, depending on the individual ? Maybe there is no singular process but at the same time maybe there is a journey vastly preferable to those two I've just mentioned .....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

A great post
Yes, I began to realize I am God (and so is everyone else) about a year or so again. Then the questioning intensified , and I concluded the exact same thing as you , ie we have to wake up in this life before we can escape the wheel. And this wake up to "I am God" is all that's needed, not 50 years of meditation, not opening Kundalini, not chakra balancing, not mantras or prayer or any other "trimmings".

I need to work harder at the "have fun" bit though

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

That's an interesting idea actually! but it sounds a little like having your cake and eating it!
and i'm not sure on the idea that we are god, interesting as it is!

Honestly so many possibilities, isn't there!

If when we die, we just die! I always imagine it to be like you know when you first go to deep sleep and there is nothing? I always imagine it to be like that!
I mean I know I wouldn't know because i'm dead but i'm sure you get what I mean?
so to me that is quite peacefull! if there was nothing!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Check out this thread, I think you will enjoy it :

You are just interfaced with a comsic video game

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes thats kind of how I see this. We are like avatars really, and since we don't even know who we are at the other end. Ie. some from astral realms, so this is a typical incarnation. Some could be here on missions with their bodies in some kind of suspension. We don't know. Home is the best thing to think. To seek enlightenment, safe passage, and not really make a wish other than home.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyponyThe only way to get off the hamster wheel of reincarnation is to awaken before you "die" in your present "physical" incarnation. It's really that simple. Once you become enlightened to the fact that you are God it's pretty hard to forget. YOU create ALL of the reality that you see projected out when you open your eyes. YOU are all that there is.

that is profound... there is only me

I am

Originally posted by BoyponyWe exist only to ENJOY and to HAVE FUN. I can hear you thinking "Those Haitians aren't having fun, are they?" You must accept the fact that all of the "negative" things that "you think" are going on "outside" yourself are illusion!

Right again,

so... i was thinking(you know, since you brought up the Hatians and all)that we should go down there, look them in the eye, and with a big smile tell them none of it is real.
the people that are dead was just an illusion that i created for my entertainment.
In fact, maybe we should jump into the old time machine and tell Ann Frank the holocaust isnt real either.

it seems to me you are creating an illusion to shield yourself of the true mechanics of how this world 'really' is.

... Have you ever lost a loved one?

If you truely, unconditionaly love someone, then this is a 'REALITY' that either they or yourself 'WILL' expierience. And when this moment comes, will you be able to stand by your beliefs?

Could you convince yourself that this person and the emotional attachment involved is... an illusion?

Originally posted by BoyponyTake whatever moment in your life that was the MOST FUN YOU EVER HAD- now multiply it times INFINITY....and this is how much FUN it is to be God!

Are you god? If so, it sucks knowing that i could never expierience such a bliss because i only exist in your mind. Almost forgot im not real

Originally posted by BoyponyTHERE IS NO "PHYSICAL REALITY". IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND!

I accept that, but believe we co-create our reality. for example 2 observers can observe 1/same object, but which 1 actually created it?

And although this reality may be an illusion, it is certain to me that the emotions and relationships you develope are very real and are eternal.

Originally posted by BoyponyAs Christ said- we can move mountains if we believe that we can.

definatly true

Originally posted by BoyponySTOP WORRYING! YOU MADE THIS. AND only YOU can "FIX" whatever illusion that you think needs fixing.

Please... enlighten me

Originally posted by Boypony
Wow. It amazes me the lengths our true selves go through on our search for truth.

It truly does

...And i know what ur thinkin "this guy must be depressed" and no that is not the case. Although i have been in that state earlier in my life, i realize it was necessary to truely enjoy life to the fullest; a humbling expierence.

Although i am not perfect, I strive to live in positive aspect, but do not cast a blind eye to the negativity in the world, or hide behind the words that "none of it is real".

... Duality
there will always be a balance.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Punch-
I know it all sounds kinda crazy....but that is the way it is no matter what you may believe at the present moment. You will come to KNOW and understand this sooner or later. All I'm trying to do is plant a tiny seed in your mind.....If you only believe 1% of what I say that is enough.....you are infected! Maybe the desire to prove me wrong will be the tiny seed that will grow into the mighty oak of Awakening.
Just having the cohones to interact on a thread like this is a good sign that you are "on the Right Path". Good Job.

NAMASTE!!
-Boypony

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I want to believe... Therein lies the problem.

...Thanx for not being too harsh in your response

as ironic as it sounds your explaination resonates the most as truth to me... but it would be such a let down if you are wrong?

... I know

Faith

Thanx,
My name is Kyle

[edit on 24-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Punch:
I can tell you that I speak from DIRECT EXPERIENCE, not from anything I've learned from any other source. You believe as I do that you have to have something happen personally to really believe it's real.That way you're never "let down" when some priest or guru makes a promise or prediction that never comes true......Only trust your own higher self!

Namaste-
-Boypony

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thanks!

Just having a browse through it now

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Loved your explanation! i have had this epiphany myself
i think it is quite accurate and makes sense(cheatcodes aside haha) its also a way to explain life to a person who is more or less "clueless" so to speak. i have read your posts on other threads i really enjoy how you think

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I finally had a chance to read through this thread. There are a lot of great points to be had.

As I am still peeling back the layers of my own personal Matrix; there is no question in regards to some recursive feedback interface to this game of life in regards to things like dreams that come true.

Co-creator is popping up a lot and the whole, we are all parts of one consciousness experiencing itself individually comes to mind.

Bill Hicks was quite prophetic.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Wonderful thread!

One question though - Who says we havent re-lived as humans over and over again (reincarnation) without knowing like you said, and forgetting distant memories?

I dont think you get an option abit like when you create a character on a RPG etc. I strongly believe in reincarnation though

Also i really do not hope this, "human-form" on earth is it. It cant be, this is not freedom nor paradise, the life we live in really isn't that great.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unstable Affliction

Wonderful thread!

One question though - Who says we havent re-lived as humans over and over again (reincarnation) without knowing like you said, and forgetting distant memories?

I dont think you get an option abit like when you create a character on a RPG etc. I strongly believe in reincarnation though

Also i really do not hope this, "human-form" on earth is it. It cant be, this is not freedom nor paradise, the life we live in really isn't that great.

Oh I definately believe in reincarnation, I am just very suspicious about the whole process - how it got there, who might be "in charge" of it, what it might be holding us back from, why so many people seem to believe it is the only option for us when we cross over, who/what influenced the major "religions" that brought the concept to humankind , and so forth...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Oh I definately believe in reincarnation, I am just very suspicious about the whole process - how it got there, who might be "in charge" of it, what it might be holding us back from, why so many people seem to believe it is the only option for us when we cross over

And so you should be...suspicious that is. To grow and progress each Soul must experience many things, alot of which can quickly be achieved from living in the 3D physical realm. Only thing is its hard work isnt it...its painful, its meant to be thats why its SO rich in spiritual growth potential...only thing is some higher density beings dont wish to come down here so to gain their 3D life experience so they TAKE yours. Upon "physical death" they guide you to "the light" they then touch your heart chakra and you assume they are God. Within minutes your hard earned life lessons are gone, they have taken them and your memory is wiped. You then have no awarness what so ever to decide your next stage so back your sent..again and again...over and over while your Masters get wiser and wiser.

Now I got REAL angry about this when I realized it, I felt cheated in every way..but then I got wise. I now use every single bit of my intent daily to break free from this matrix of control. Upon "physical death" I shall NOT be going into ANY light or allowing any higher density being to touch my heart chakra with its false light. Turn your back on the bliss at death its not the Source its your Incarnation Master, take your hard earned awarness with you, dont allow it to be wiped as just beyond the bliss is the Source waiting.

This potentially disturbing post is not for those who still reside in bliss and it is of course my opinion. Some may say Im dark for posting this, everyone is free to their own opinions of course, but I assure you I post this because I care, I care deeply for all,and only wish to draw awarness to what is happening to us all. Its truth may cause anger, fear and disbelief , sorry if it does but the truth hurts.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

This potentially disturbing post is not for those who still reside in ignorance and bliss and it is of course my opinion. Some may say Im dark for posting this, everyone is free to their own opinions of course, but I assure you I post this because I care, I care deeply for all,and only wish to draw awarness to what is happening to us all. Its truth may cause anger, fear and disbelief , sorry if it does but the truth hurts.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Mr Green]

MG don't repeat negative things that others say about you. BS! You are not dark. We are all a little dark with distortions, we live here now don't we, so it's a given.

PS: Cosmicpixie good theory, I sent you a message and basically believe what MG just said. Seeker has a great after death thread. I will go find it an attach the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace & Stuff!
Cindy

Edited to add link.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Have you by any chance been watching "Freedom For The Soul's" channel on You Tube...?

Dark Masters and Reincarnation

I found his channel a couple of weeks ago, it synthesized much of what I'd come to conclude after my own research and musings. Check him out if you haven't already.

One of the questions floating around in my mind is whether or not to trust anyone we know who might appear when we cross over. What if I see my deceased Father for example ? I have wondered if something like this might be the ultimate blind test, because 99.9% of us would go with a loved one we saw after death, but what if the person was just some sort of counterfeit put there by the dark masters to guide us into the light ? To tell us all sorts of things about "the way it is now that you are dead" - we'd surely listen and believe most of what our dead mother or child might tell us but we could be fed a load of BS by someone who looks and acts like our dead loved one but isn't who we think it is....?

The Bhuddists talk of non-attachment being essential to escape the rebirth wheel. Would not the ultimate non-attachment be the rejection of a loved one we meet after death ? That as hard as this would be to do, it could mean the difference between becoming free or remaining within the astral and Earth Matirices........? Our souls always long to reunite with those we have lost, it would seem like the greatest gift there is to see them, touch them , talk with them once they are there in front of the tunnel of light, waiting to take us in. Who would NOT go with them ? Perhaps they are simply a trick..........?

The other distressing thought I have relates to kids who die young, who have no idea about anything and would just go with whoever they saw or even if they saw no-one would simply just go into the light as it would seem so beautiful and wondrous. I wonder if there are a group of "freed" beings/souls who are able to step in and protect the children sometimes, steer them away from beautiful illusion ? I mean if I crossed over tomorrow and managed to sidestep all the tricks then a year later I was aware my son was about to die, could I somehow "save" him from being sucked into the astral matrix where he will eventually end up recycled down on earth again.

[edit on 12/2/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

It is in my signature.

Much of my awarness brought to me by PURE intent for truth has lead me to the exact findings of this, yes. As I watched this video a while ago, suddenly everything I had been shown and suspected was confirmed. I felt immense anger for several minutes, anger that I had never felt so deep within but then I quickly turned this anger into the energy of intent for absolute truth and freedom.

Pure synchronicity that you should ask me about the very thing I carry in my signature. Validation that we have the same intent.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Mr Green

One of the questions floating around in my mind is whether or not to trust anyone we know who might appear when we cross over. What if I see my deceased Father for example ? I have wondered if something like this might be the ultimate blind test, because 99.9% of us would go with a loved one we saw after death, but what if the person was just some sort of counterfeit put there by the dark masters to guide us into the light ? To tell us all sorts of things about "the way it is now that you are dead" - we'd surely listen and believe most of what our dead mother or child might tell us but we could be fed a load of BS by someone who looks and acts like our dead loved one but isn't who we think it is....?

The Bhuddists talk of non-attachment being essential to escape the rebirth wheel. Would not the ultimate non-attachment be the rejection of a loved one we meet after death ? That as hard as this would be to do, it could mean the difference between becoming free or remaining within the astral and Earth Matirices........? Our souls always long to reunite with those we have lost, it would seem like the greatest gift there is to see them, touch them , talk with them once they are there in front of the tunnel of light, waiting to take us in. Who would NOT go with them ? Perhaps they are simply a trick..........?

[edit on 12/2/10 by cosmicpixie]

You are very insightful IMO Cosmicpixie. If I am fortunate enough to be conscious when I die, I do not want to see any loved ones, BS masters or angels. Hoping I have the conscious awareness and energy to escape the astral net/trap and the trick that is the light, I am only willing to trust my higher self/avatar whom I have developed a relationship with. I also need a plan and a destination.

I believe in reincarnation but think it is just a recycling process for the unaware/unconscious which I have been for eons.

All just my opinion, no absolutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join