It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion and me- a personal story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hello there. I was looking for an idea for a tattoo with the Orion Constellation (or at least it's belt) and I came here. It's good to know, I'm not alone in this World (not my World?).

Since I remember I liked to look at the Orion. Like some of You, I felt then save. 3 years ago (I was 28!) I had a dream about two goods coming to the Earth: a woman and a men. I knew in this dream that it's gonna happen the end of the world. Those goods have sent the darkness and I felt a strong pain. After that they cut pieces of this darkness and turned it back (like puzzles) and there was already waiting another world. I walked there (I felt no pain any more) and met people I used to know. They didn't recognized me and they behaved completely different as I remember them. One of the goods (woman) came to me and said that I'm different because I know what happened. She took my hand and said: come with me, I'll show you the new world... I started to dig for more information, what was that and thanks of some of you, I found that were (probably) Isis and Oziris.

Since that dream it happened a lot in my life. I'm looking for the answers: why I don't feel well in this world? Why I don't understand people terrible behaving. Why I have a feeling, that I must make a tattoo with Orion? Why I saw a blue angel (?) even if I don't believe in any good? Why I was so many times so close to an accident and in the last moment something led me away from there? Why I'm not afraid of death and I'm looking for my new life? Not here, not on this planet, in a better world?

Well, if you want to make a club of us crazy people (?), it can't be called "Sons of Orion". I'm definitely a woman

I'm sorry for the language. I come from Poland and learned english by myself.

It would be great to meet once to exchange our experiences. Maybe together we would find answers...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Ok this creaped me out just shy of a week ago I got a tattoo on my back

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a66a1369d222.jpg[/atsimg]

Of what else but the constellation Orion in an Egyptian theme. I received this tattoo in a town three and a half hours away from where I got my "fortune" read.

Why did it creep you out? Did you actually go to the tattoo place to get an anchor or a snake tattooed on you?
You say you "received" this tattoo in a town 3 and a half hours away - so you didn't plan to travel to this particular place, you just woke up there one day?
I think you have a thing for Orion and you're a little obsessed.
Your sister probably knew you were going to this other lady or someone did and got her to freak you out.

Chill out man.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

You are entitled to your beliefs but I can tell you some simple facts about my life and how your are mistaken in some of your assumptions. But on to your patronizing questions. No I did plan on getting an Orion tattoo but nothing of the magnitude as to what I got. The connection between me and the artist was instantaneous the design came together in very short order and it was a good time. I was in town for work and just happened to find the parlor I wasn't out looking for it I was just outnkilling time.

But on to your other "claims" my sister at the time took the craft very seriously and did not joke around with it. She firmly believed that any information she gleaned from the cars was to be taken seriously and any and all advice to be followed.

If she knew some in down there that she could have tipped off it would have been incredibly hard for her to do so as she was living in new York at the time and had no client was there. Could it had been some one else? Unlikely as the only person at that point I had talked to about it was my ex fiancee who was living in Lacy Washington and who I hadn't spoken to in about 2 years.

While I'm not sitting here telling you I am something or some one special, I am relaying the information as honwatlt and candidly as possible
edit on 20-9-2016 by crimsongod21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pomurnica

Fisrt welcome to ats.

That is an interesting dream, as far as meeting up i can only imagine the logistics nightmare involved in setting that one up.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21
I am seriously freaking out right now! I really hope you are still here and I want to say that I too feel there's a connection between me and Orion. And about the list you've made in your replies, I can relate to some of them and I thought it was only me going crazy about all this Orion thing but im really happy to find someone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Very late coming to this thread but if anyone is still interested.. If you believe in reincarnation, specifically the idea of starseed souls (souls who originally came from other planets or solar systems).. there is a big group who supposedly came from a star system in Orion.
Mintakans (Orion)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Check out an astrology site where you put in your details of birth and see what orion and the rest where doing at the time of your birth, it was crazy accurate for me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join