It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria mobilizes reserves for imminent war with Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Syria mobilizes reserves for imminent war with Israel

www.debka.com

Friday, Jan. 22, Damascus ordered a Level 4 mobilization of Syria's army reserves for deployment to the Golan Heights on the Israeli border, to meet what it calls "IDF plans of attack." DEBKAfile's military sources interpret Level 4 as referring to Syrian armored and commando brigades.

In Lebanon, too, Hizballah has placed "all its forces" on a state of military preparedness. Our intelligence sources report that this order applies to the Iranian proxy's strongholds across southern Lebanon and the Beqaa Valley, but not to its command posts in Beirut and other Lebanese cities.

Dama
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thetreeofliberty.com
www.roadstoiraq.com
www.naharnet.com
www.virt ualjerusalem.com

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
According to Al-Akhbar: Hezbollah’s Hassan Nasrallah has received details of an Israeli plan to start a war on Lebanon in the spring of 2010.

Syrian sources told Qatari newspaper Al-Watan that if Israel attacks Hezbollah and the Lebanese resistance, Damascus will not stand idly, because the Israeli attack will effect the security and stability of Lebanon, which is a direct threat on Syria’s security and stability.

The source said: There is a strategic decision taken by Damascus not to allow Israel to defeat the resistance movements, whether in Lebanon, Pales­tine, or the entire region.

The newspaper also reported that during his visit to Washington, the Lebanese president Michel Suleiman received information from Obama’s Vice President Joe Biden saying, that Israel would invade Lebanon, and advance its army to Beirut, to destroy Hezbollah’s weapons if the Lebanese state failed to find a solution.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Dude, this is Debka! Please don't take these utter fools serious.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Israel has been poking Hornet's nests for a long time. Eventually, the

hornet's will attack. American people are fed a line of sh** and they eat

it up willingly. The countries who feel Israel breathing down their necks know

the real story, and they have , or will have, had enough. The only reason

Israel hasn't attacked by now, is they want to drag the US into the fight.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

The original source of information are Arab newspapers in the region.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by ahemot

Israel has been poking Hornet's nests for a long time. Eventually, the

hornet's will attack. American people are fed a line of sh** and they eat

it up willingly. The countries who feel Israel breathing down their necks know

the real story, and they have , or will have, had enough. The only reason

Israel hasn't attacked by now, is they want to drag the US into the fight.

Israel can and will handle its own... If they did attack Syria, you can and will see the death of Syrians... Also we should note just because you are sick of Israel, does not mean the rest of America is.....

I can gaurntee that Syria and Iran will be destroyed if they attack Israel.. Oh Happy Days

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Why Would Biden tell that Israel is going to attack in the spring, that makes no sense nor does the propaganda from AN ARAB NEWSPAPER.. Thats like a fat person telling you that Fried foods are healthy, Just doesnt make since does it?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

let not forget the lessons of the past, Israel is a powder keg, if full scale war was to break out the lines would be drawn in the sands soon after. Lets hope for all of our sakes and their that it does not come to that.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I consider this to be a bit like Chavez saying that Columbia was planning to invade Venezuela.

Good for popular consumption in their own countries, but everyone else in the world can see it for the bullsh*t it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
WHY would Israel declare war on Lebanon??? WHY would Syrians mobilize their reserves now (January) if Israel will supposedly strike in spring? HOW Israeli government is going to find support for this war at home and abroad if Northern border is relatively stable?
SINCE WHEN Debka is a respectable source?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hope this isnt true, makes me feel sad, loads of people will die

We need peace in the world, not war.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe it's a good time to nuke Syria...throw one into Palestine for good measure...Israel has been harrassed enough.......but i know one day it will be complete victory for the Lord's chosen people.......LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe it's a good time to nuke Syria...throw one into Palestine for good measure...Israel has been harrassed enough.......but i know one day it will be complete victory for the Lord's chosen people.......LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by livingtruth

You will get your wish I fear .

The US populace is brain washed to the truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

that bs works both ways huh
(ie. the rest of the world sees our military invasions and the reasons for them for the bullsh*t that they are)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

There's been a new development in the world. Its called a mirror, you may be unaware of it as if i were you id have trouble looking in one also.

Israel has been harrased enough? HAVE they harrased enough? what defines enough?

Toss a nuke into Palenstine for "good measure".

Listen if you are one of the Lords peoples count me out, i too belive i have a lord he/shes just not the ruthless ass*^%$ you make them out to be.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This is just all kinds of ridiculous. So you obviously support Israel, yet want to lob nukes not only at their neighbours, but people who LIVE IN THE SAME DAMNED COUNTRY! That plan might not work out so well for Israel, good thing you are not a war planner.

I wish Debka would just go away.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Also we should note just because you are sick of Israel, does not mean the rest of America is.....

I can gaurntee that Syria and Iran will be destroyed if they attack Israel.. Oh Happy Days

Those of us who are not Jews or fundamentalist whack jobs are sick of Israel. Second line.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by livingtruth

Israel harrassed? Whatever dude, it's been the Israeli's doing the harrassing since before 1947, it's a nation born of violence, extremism and terrorism.

And get over the whole "gods chosen people" bollocks. It's so arrogant to assume that even if there was a God, he'd back the current Israeli state. The only reason why Israel even exists and hasn't been overun is because the West has their back with weapons and piles of cash. Try standing on your own two feet and see how "chosen" you really are.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
u guys fall into traps like livingtruth sets all the time turning every thread about israel into a flamewar he did it to start a flamewar and if the report is true the war want happen now anyway go america go israel
and stumason lol

[edit on 22-1-2010 by walsbg22]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join