It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok guys. New problems.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Slowly getting through your old posts while at work, so excuse the brain dump

Do you think it's possible it's linked to you again? It's almost like "it" waits dormant for a while, waiting for you to settle in and let your guard down going by what you've said.

Could it possibly be your mother in laws first husband again, from quick reading I don't know if that got resolved or not?

You mention that you feel your sensitivity seems to peak/become strong again around spring, perhaps it is trying to feed on this as we're now nearing spring?

Does this sort of thing seem to happen more at any particular time of year or is it random?

Phoenix

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As far as problems and threats go, this one is minor. The real problems are tangible and are in the real world. I would ignore these problems and worry about the real ones.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Many of us have had like experiences to yours. I for one was plagued with these things since the age of 6. It spiked my interest and made me realize that I have a unique gift, and could be assistance to people like yourself. Many of us who have posted about these topics before would be perfect people to help you in your plight. DrJay and myself, and Woody, and I'm sure others on this forum could give you help, as I'm pretty sure we have all had experiences. If you are in the Eastern US within 6 hours of New York, I could certainly help. But ultimately, it is up to you with how you deal with this problem. Just remember that there are people out there that care and are capable of dealing with these situations without relying on the Hollywood Special Effects.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Whats Up Nehratari , I know alot about what you might be goin through,
But this isnt about me cause im fine , i really feel for you and was hit hard coming across your post , . I will do my upmost to help you and your family maybey get an offensive on this entity , and rid its ugly head from your life .Imformation and hope for you and yours for real , Firstly, Your son who was injured is very important , hes special in great ways , hes being attacked.
Because he is special, that makes you special , your husband and your daughter and twin son equally ! Your son who went under the bed is the strong one , Hes a warrior indeed , This entity is attacking because of his many blessings . Understand that you and your husband have the power to cancel this shadow out of your life , if you dont , your son will, he will fight it.
Stay on the positive with your husband ,hes unemployed ,but stay on the love train , this could ultimately save your family, a main priority , good or bad , stay on the positive , and be grateful for the greatness in your son, Your husband is the father of all the children ? If not , let him know you love him, If so he is the father , hes the protector , he can rid it from your house , Fighting in the house is a no go ! Be grateful for what you have , realize your spiritual power , you can dominate and destroy this thing , i will be doin what i can from my side cause im compelled , because like i said, i can truly relate , Good things are going to happen starting from now , your family is heading for great things , you nephratari , are about to do great things , this thing of weakness is weaker than you think, its purpose? to derail an important family ..You have the power , Bless you and your Family , Amen.
P.s . Cameras will only make you fear it more , This offensive must come from deep in your stomach , Let your strength rise up from within ,Enough is Enough , Take back Yours ! Dont take crap from this ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
As far as problems and threats go, this one is minor. The real problems are tangible and are in the real world. I would ignore these problems and worry about the real ones.

Sayeth he with no paranormal problems of their own. Her kid got attacked. Thats real enough for me.

I'll check with Woodwytch on this, but the dog I believe is a manifestation of something negative that you allowed in. It's appearing as a dog, because it's attatched itself to you or your family. A dog is faithful and never leave you. Unfortunately this is not a positive manifestation. You need to take control of this. Now your hubby hasn't seen this and doesn't believe your kids?

Have you considered the fact that you may be dealing with a spirit opressing your husband? Other than natural depression stemming from being unemployed for half a year has he exhibited any personality changes?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok I just asked my son. the dog looked like a black lab with brown eyes but he said it looked like it was mad at him and actually ran at him at one point. He said it was really scary. so.. not really thinking it was a guardian type.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

the presence has been around long before he was unemployed it has been years. The evp happened before I used a ouija. I don't know what could have opened all this up to begin with. I was very young when I started being visited by shadow beings. I just dont know.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

No particular time of year. it is totally random. the worst activity happened in the summer of 2008.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I appreciate the fact that the presence has beeen around for awhile, but here is my concern. your husband is in a more vulnerable mental state because of the job situation. I'm concerned that this thing may be sensing a weakness in him and working to exploit it. If you and your children are sensitive, I could think of no better way to torment you than through your own husband and their father.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Perhaps because it knows that he will not acknowledge it.. making it more difficult to deal with. It never does anything to him. that I know of.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I appreciate the fact that the presence has beeen around for awhile, but here is my concern. your husband is in a more vulnerable mental state because of the job situation. I'm concerned that this thing may be sensing a weakness in him and working to exploit it. If you and your children are sensitive, I could think of no better way to torment you than through your own husband and their father.

Absolutely right. Sometimes the only one in the family that doesn't believe what is going on is the one being affected the most from the supposed dark being. After thinking about it for a while, it sounds a lot more serious than I originally suspected.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I would also run a video camera all night in the rooms to see if anything is going on while your kids are sleeping. You can fast foward it everyday and view the whole night quickly. I wouldn't think these things stop when you go to sleep, and that might be the time you really might want to know what they are doing.

Sage, broom and video cameras. I'm summoning the almighty power of cognitive dissonance here...where's all the footage? I've had more than my fair share of incomprehensible stuff over the years. The point is...no footage exists of anything. If it's as simple as setting up a camera, where are the You Tubes? 50 years of hand-held film/video cameras and not a moment to show for it.

There's maybe two intriguing photos in the last 120 years of photography of ghosts. None of ghosts on video.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
If you and your children are sensitive, I could think of no better way to torment you than through your own husband and their father.

Agreed, what better way to cause conflict/a rift between him and NephraTari and the children.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Totem animals are known to chase or bite a person to claim them as their own. -good still.

Call on arch angel michael he is known as a warrior angel-will cleanse and rid of anything negative.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Could be a totem animal. as you have probably guessed I am native american. it is possible the dog is my sons totem. Perhaps it is a protective presence but you would think he would sense that and not fear it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These problems sound similar to things that happened to my son and I several years ago. My husband did not experience the hell I was going through. It got so bad that I was ready for a break down because I could not sleep at night. I had my husband put his hands on my head and pray in Jesus name for the attacks to stop. That night when the attack started to reach me, it was stopped by warring angels. I witnessed a fight that lasted most of the night. I could hear the bodies slamming and hitting. I heard their armour being struck by swords. I said out loud to God and asked what was happening. An angel hushed me and said it was ok. Then I heard singing that calmed me as the battle continued.

I don't understand why my husband's prayer helped so much, but that is my advice to you. If he is unwilling, just ask him to humour you and that it certainly can't hurt. It stopped my struggle.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

In South Africa we generally take things like witchcraft quite seriously.
Without a pattern of haunting and so forth, and the sudden onset, I would wonder whether anyone could wish you ill (jealousies)?
Even if so (I'm not saying it is) the psychological impact is the only real harm it can do. By you not fearing and being intimidated it won't get much energy.
Perhaps you have a traditional healer of good repute you can contact, or a pastor of whatever faith you are to pray on the property with you?
Doing a blessing might involve annointing the four corners of the house with oil (a drop of ordinary cooking or olive oil) clockwise with a personal or favorite prayer or verse. You can then do the same for every room while burning sage and filling the house with as much light as possible. You can leave a mixture of course salt-water in the sun for a few hours and sprinkle it around the house, saying the blessing on each corner.
Finally, take some time to imagine a big sun filling your house shining warmth and love, until you feel you are are bathed in its secure glow. Do not be intimidated and expand your own presence (feel yourself expanding across your home) and authority and say something like: "I reclaim my authority over this, my home, so get out!"
You might want to repeat that little ritual a few times as you gain confidence.
All the best!

[edit on 22-1-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I did something similar before it is only a temporary solution. I gave more of a complete idea of what the background for us is when I posted to prs. I am going to paste that here so the rest will have more of an idea without having to dig up all my old threads.

Here is my prs post.

Where to start...When I was 4 years old a woman came to me. I don't know what she was. She was beautiful and seemed to have a glow that radiated from her. She had strawberry blonde hair that was long and flowing and wore a white gown that also seemed to be flowing. We spoke for what seemed like a very long time. Try as I might I cannot remember what we discussed only that she told me before she left that I would remember all this when the time was right. My mother came in to tuck me in while she was there talking to me. She asked me who I was talking to and I was confused and said well can't you see her? She is standing right in front of you. And though she could not see her she did not seem to be disturbed or surprised by this in any way and told me she was just coming in to tell me goodnight. I could see my mother through this woman. When my mother left the woman told me she had to go but someday I would remember what she told me when the time was right. Since then my life has been full of strange things that I only realized were strange when I got older and found out that they did not happen for everyone else.
I have been trying to document all my memories but there is so much it has been daunting. My reason for being here now though.. is that I am now a mother of 5 children that are the center of my universe and the activity has never stopped. Now my children are experiencing these things as well and something seems to be following us no matter where we go although.. oddly it seems to take nearly 3 months for it to find us when we move. I do not understand this and cannot explain it, but it is always a welcome short break when we move. There is just so much to tell.. it is hard to know where to start. I have sometimes theorized that the recent activity is due to my mother in law living with us, but we had activity when she was not with us as well. However the most dramatic happens when she has been with us. Years ago in 2003 she had a knee surgery and was recovering with us and many things happened during that time. My daughter started seeing a young blond haired girl who would come to her and tell her that her sister was evil and things like that.. at the same time.. other things were happening. I was brushing my teeth one morning and the bathroom door knob started turning violently. There were 2 entrances to that bathroom one from the hallway and the other from my room I grabbed the knob and pushed the door open to tell them I was almost done and no one was on the other side. my husband was asleep in the bed.. so I walked out around the house and everyone else was still asleep too. The doorknob activity repeated a few times but about a week later my husband had left for work and I was laying in the bed thinking about what I was going to do that day when I heard footsteps coming toward me in the room. I looked around and saw no one and then heard them again getting closer. I turned on my side and tried using my periphreal vision to see whatever it was but could not see anything then all at once something grabbed my shoulder and started pushing and shaking it and making the strange hard breathing sound in my ear. like huh huh huh huh. I was paralyzed at that point and could not move and thought for certain I was going to die then it let go and I screamed and everyone in the house came running in. Before the people come in telling me it was sleep paralysis start..please know I have experienced that before. I was awake the whole time.. I know the difference. I did what could be called a energy shield with a meditation technique after that and the activity died for quite a long time. but we still had things start when we moved again. This time.. my children came to me not knowing my past and told me they had been seeing a boy that seemed menacing who disappeared. This boy appeared to them many times and often when we lost power. he seemed to enjoy frightening them. Other things happened during this time that were not by definition paranormal but still strange never the less.
we moved again and this time things got really dramatic. one night.. the worst that I have ever experienced I went into the boys room looking for the kittens that our cat just had. she kept moving them. then I heard a glass fall and saw it on the floor. I picked it up and put it back on their dresser next to another they used for water. I was about to leave when I heard their closet doorknob turning behind me. They were all sleeping in bed so I went in the girls room to see if they were in bed and they were awake and told me they had been hearing things all night and couldnt sleep. we all walked back into the boys room and the doorknob started turning back and forth again and my oldest daughter just as bold as can be just grabbed it and yanked the door open only to find that no one was in that closet. we searched hi and low and could find no explanation we closed the door and the knob started turning again. we looked at each other and I grabbed it and yanked it open this time and once again nothing was there. then the door to their room was wide open behind us that door knob started turning while it was open and we could see both sides. nothing was touching it but it was turning violently. we tried to wake up the boys but we could not get them to wake up. we went into the girls room and tried to collect ourselves when we heard a clanking and a thump again and it was the glass. I had been about 10 inches in on the dresser and it was on the floor again. We kept checking on the boys every so often but went into the girls room. none of us feeling comfortable going to sleep at that point. my youngest daughter saw an orb moving around their room about 5 inches in diameter. The next day I did another meditation after that and sent out a request to anything listening for help with whatever this was and that night a bright light shined in my window all night. I was honestly afraid to see what it was because I knew there was no explanation for it. we had no rear light and our neighbors was not that bright and was not that close. However the activity stopped after that. The next house we moved to.. we had a break for a while again but once again activity started although not as dramatic as the previous times. but now.. now it has gotten physical. One of the twins. my youngest.. was playing with my youngest daughter in the girls room in our new house and she heard something under the bed .. the beds underside is too low for anyone but the twins to get under it so he went to check and see if the dog was under there or something. He felt something squishy and then he was kicked in the face and pushed out from under the bed. He came out crying and told her what happened. she got my older daughter who grabbed the flashlight and searched under the bed but found nothing.. not even toys. His lip is still healing because the kick.. made his tooth go into the flesh of his upper lip. My daughters are so frightened of this now they have removed the frame and put it in the closet and put their matresses on the floor. Yesterday my son saw a large black dog approaching him in the hallway. he closed his eyes twice to see if it would go away but it was still there then turned to his room to get his brother and it was gone at that point when he looked back.

Here is the biggest problem. My husband will not let me get help. He thinks everything is explainable and we are making a big deal out of nothing even though he has seen things he cannot explain before as well.
I really don't know what to do right now. I do not want to confront this on my own. I was foolish enough to mess with a ouija when I was young and that experience was enough to prevent me from ever touching one again and now I am somewhat uneasy about making direct contact with a spirit. I know it may be the only way to get this thing to leave us alone. ..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I found an interesting picture on wikipedia, and after talking to my brother, who is an anthropologist who studies ancient cultures' religious/paranormal stories, etc. I have a feeling that this is what it is.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Is that what your child saw? If it is, then what you have is a Grim. These things can be good or bad, but by what you have explained to all of us, and with the thing underneath the bed, I think it is safe to say that you have a serious problem on your hands. It might be getting to your husband as a way of separating you two and masking the real problem at hand. The first thing that demons will do is to break up the structure of the home, and it sounds like that is exactly what this thing is doing. Get help as soon as you possibly can. And as I said before, I offer my services if I can help in any way.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Well it has not really caused any rift between us other than I no longer entrust my concerns over the activity to him because I know his response.
In all other ways. My husband and family are pretty content. As someone had suggested earlier about negativity over his unemployment.. that really has not been an issue. He has been using the free time to work on a projec that we have to help bring people and resources together when it is needed.
there is more to the story though. so much more. I feel somewhat drained at just the thought of explaining all that needs to be explained in relation to what is happening and I have some theories.. but cannot prove them until I can communicate with this thing which I think must be done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join