It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what this was?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Which goes back to the matrixing thing.
It certianly could have been something like that...but I seriously fail to explain what it could have possibly been that created the effect...I mean...it was a tall white figure moving past my window...if you could have seen it, I'm sure you'd understand what I mean...there was something tall and solid outside of my window...and I fail to explain it rationally...I highly doubt anyone would come so far out here to suss out my house...especially with the lights on...and unless they were wearing socks I would have heard something...

You say your not sure what it was but you destroy every rational explanation offered.
----
The problem is even though you even state you aren't sure what it was that you won't entertain any ideas of what it could be that don't mesh with your own theories. I wasn't saying it was fog, I was simply entertaining the possibility.
I'm not destroying every rational answer...I'm just ruling out certain explanations because none of them fit. I'm sitting here trying to devise a rational answer myself, and I fail to do so...it was so close to window...and moved right past...and I have no way of explaining it rationally...a paranormal explanation isn't necessarily the less logical answer if ghosts or Aliens do in fact exists...and so far...those explanations seem to be the only fitting answers...

[edit on 22/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How about this, place a video camera on a tri pod facing the direction you saw the object.

do this for a couple of night with the TV off, review, then with the TV turned on.

and post your findings. maybe you have something there watching from afar , or some on casing your house like posted earlier.

lets just see what is going on there.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hello Chaos,

Thank you for your post. Dr Jay1975 is describing the way unusual
visual events are perceived. A visual input is categorized by your brain as they most likely target and that becomes a reality for you.

Your Television puts out a lot of light energy when you move your glance momentarily to the blank window a residual of the image from
the TV screen continues to register in your eye.

To demonstrate this to your personal satisfaction on a clear night
pick a bright star is in the sky and concentrate on a spot in the sky
off to one side and then look directly at a spot in the sky on off on the other side of your target star. Moving your glance from side to side will make the star appear like a trace of light in the sky.

The spot of light registered in two points within you eye becomes
a line of line in your brain. This is most likely what you observed.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

a residual of the image from
the TV screen
It wasn't a residual image from the TV screen either...it was like 3 times as tall as the window and it was clearly outside of my window, I know exactly what you're talking about, I've experienced it may times, and it most certiantly wasn't that. It also moved along without me moving my head.

[edit on 23/1/10 by CHA0S]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join